Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - looqas - 04-09-2009

Message to: RHA
Comm ID: Hauptmann Johannes Farb aboard Red Autumn

I seriously needed the vacation. I think I could use another one too considering the patrol I just came back from New Berlin.

A group consisting of RHA pilots Johannes Farb and Shimada in Thors, Ernst Neurath in Odin. Backing us up were 3 Bundschuh pilots VF)Barry.Weisleder in Loki, Roman.Gruber in Sabre and Bundschuh-Grubenn in GB launched an operation Toll Station between Bonn and Stuttgart jump gate. We managed to intercept and process several traders, when a military Cruiser RNC-AGRAM showed up followed by quick succession a lot of military caps.

[Image: freelancer2009040919061.th.jpg] [Image: freelancer2009040919111.th.jpg] [Image: freelancer2009040919161.th.jpg] [Image: freelancer2009040919190.th.jpg]

We lost the Bundschuh gunboat soon and another pilots followed him under the relentless fire of battleship, cruiser and a gunboat.

[Image: freelancer2009040919222.th.jpg]

We destroyed the cruiser RNC-Donau just about the time when another battleship showed up. More the merrier I always say as we bore down on the gunboat. Videos of the fight can be accessed here: Part 1 and Part 2. I see a court martial coming for the Lawbringer's gunnery officer for killing their own gunboat by accident. Absolutely horrendous markmanship as you can see from the videos.

Military got reinforcements in form of a fighter callsign Tycho and we could not really hope to get him although he was pleading the military types for bots and bats. Our little raiding party had gotten reduced to just 3 pilots. As we were preparing to pull out a Belgemir and Wrath joined the party. Me, Shimada and Herr Gruber decided to retreat, but those foolhardy bomber and Wrath followed us into the asteroid fields not allowing us to escape.

That was their mistake and after a lengthy battle we took them down me bagging the fighter and Shimada getting the bomber.

[Image: freelancer2009040919331.th.jpg] [Image: freelancer2009040919504.th.jpg]

We certainly could have used more of these marvelous new Thors out there. They performed excellently. In testament to their fighting prowess we succeeded in killing 2 cruisers, 1 gunboat and making the gloryhunting fighter to plead for bots while 2 battleships could not shoot us down. And of course the encore performance of taking down a bomber and a fighter. Not a bad job from our engineers.

Luckily we survived and were able to return our ejected pilots to base.

- Hauptmann Johannes Farb

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - SimonBlack - 04-11-2009

-Incoming transmission-

Com ID: Red Hessians Major Matthias Schwarz
Callsign: Red Hessians Grey 1. "Sitting Bufallo".
Transmitted to: Vogtland base, Dresden system.

-Open transmission-

I've launched a raiden to der Omega 3, Wilkes Field today.

Before I could enkounter more 'dan IMG a Korsar Transporten showed up. He was nearby in der area, probably the other siden of Wilkes or beyond der Freeporten.
[Image: screen13.BMP-1414843.jpg]

Der Korsar, of courze, wanted me to move away. Likewise, I wanted the same of him.
[Image: screen14.BMP-1414844.jpg]

An old fashioned turf war begun.
[Image: screen18.BMP-1414845.jpg]

It waz a very lenghty fight. Der Transporten was a very tough nut to crack for mein Odin. There was a pause in the brawl. I skanned the Korsar Transporten. It seemz that mein missile destroyed one of his turrets. Der Korsar evaluated the damage and because he waz unsure of how the battle would end, unwillingly left Wilkes Fielden.

My ship was fine, but not so gut. Der Transporten waz strong, it took all my Odin had to chase it away. Suffering some damagen I've decided to land on Atland Shipyard to restore ammunition and repair.

The way iz klear now and I will soon hit the shipments themselses.

-End of transmission-

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - looqas - 04-15-2009

Message to: RHA Komrades
Comm ID: Hauptmann Johannes Farb standing in line for OSC travel agency wearing fake a mustache

"Next bitte."

* Johannes goes to the counter *

"What can I do for you sir?"

"I'd like to take a week long holiday."

"Where do you like to go Herr... ?"

"Schmidt."

"Yes, Where would you like to go on holiday Herr Schmidt?"

"Planet Curacao. I had such a wonderful time there last time and fell in love with the place."

"That's understandable. The Planet is a gem and you are not the only one in love with it I can assure you. The wunderbra beaches and the sun is just ausgezeichnet!"

[Image: 3385638174_1b1341d6a3.jpg]

"When would you like to go?"

"16th of April to 23rd of April."

"Ihre Papiere bitte. Your ID please."

"Here you go."

*the travel agent looks and compares the picture with the actual face*
[Image: Mustache.JPG]

*he takes another look very suspiciously. After a long silence he hands back the ID.*

"How would you like to pay for the trip? Credit card or cash?"

* "Herr Schmidt" lowers his voice * and says : "Cash. I'm sneaking on this holiday from my relatives and credit cards can be traced."

*The travel agent looks dubiously at "Schmidt" but decides to let it pass*

"Here are the tickets sir. The flight leaves at 6 AM. Have a good trip sir."

- "Martin Schmidt" alias Hauptmann Johannes Farb

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Jacob S. - 04-16-2009

***Incoming Transmission***
***Transmission Lost***
**Attempting to Reconnect**
*Connection Successful*
Signal Strength: |||

*Sirens Wailing in Background*
*Static and Heavy Coughing* This is Bjorn Kleiner! I understand mijn disappearance may have been troubling, I was captured by those accursed Bounty Hunters and wrongfully imprisoned on the Veirlande. Myself as well as a trio of Bundschuh pilots have been plotting a cunning escape since a mere two days after my arrival. We finally put our plan into action not but an hour ago. One of the Bundschuh Pilots, faked a severe bout with *Static Interruption*. The fat, lazy guards ordered me to take him to sick bay, (Not after giving me a quick knock over the head head for looking at one of them funny) where, upon arrival we knocked out the on-call doctor and swiped his keycards as well as his security pistol. We made our run (After pulling the other two Bundschuh out of their cells with our newly acquired all-access cards) towards the ship bay. Luckily for us there was a party to celebrate some member of the RFP's birthday and there were very few Guards in the docking area. During the ensuing firefight we tragically lost the life of the senior Bundschuh pilot. We made our way towards a Rheinland Armored Transport which we promptly took. We forced the bewildered pilot of said transport to radio for undocking permission, he was of course ejected from our presence upon undocking. I was put in charge of Radio and Radar command of the Transport as well as the portside turrets. We have only just now left the range of Veirlande's weapons, although not without having part of the aft end of the ship blown to bits. We are making our way towards Votgland, where I intend to return to the Hessians and fight doubly as hard for the Fatherland!
***End Transmission***

//OOC: This is of course, as stated Bjorn Kleiner, I played back in 2008 and was a member of the Red Hessian Army, after my laptop epicly died I was forced to stop playing Freelancer and take a rather forced Hiatus from general gaming in general. I have recently, about 3/4 of a month ago, purchased a new laptop, which I definitely love. I began playing Disco again from week 1 and am trying to regain old ties. I think I still have Blodo on my Skype somewhere (Josh Sheffield is my name by the way) so I hope you will accept me back into your ranks once I regain my Hessian tag. My IG names are: Jake.Shattuck, Gateway)Sheffield, and the KM|Bergmann (Shared account, although I'm the only one who has used it actively) there are a couple of others, although those are pretty much the only I ever play. End OOC\\

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Blodo - 04-16-2009

Message to: Bjorn Kleiner
Comm ID: Oberst Kaspar Meisnerr

Good to hear from you again, Kleiner. Plenty things happened while you were locked up, you'll get a full update once you're back on Vogtland. Our patrols in Berlin should help you get back to our base without incident. Since your ship is probably lost, we had a bunch of standard issue Odins delivered from production last week, and you can consider one of those as your own. Should you need any help with equipment requisitions or funds, tell me and I'll handle it.

Oh, and by the way: welcome back.

Regards,
Meisnerr

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Jacob S. - 04-17-2009

***Incoming Transmission***
I shall make mijn way towards Votgland today, I already have a top notch Armor upgrade, I may need slight funding assistance, but nothing major.
**End Transmission**

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Varyag - 04-20-2009

ID: Varyag

Today the Liberty fools thought they could invade our home land. We intercepted one of their "Battle Cruisers" as it entered Hamburg.

My gunners made short work of them.

[Image: victordeath.jpg]

The LABC seems to have a weak spot in their belly. The initial salvo removed our shields instantly, but when we slid under them they had a very limited field of fire. I hope that this information assists our bomber wings.

All crew accounted for.

Commander, RH Cruiser Varyag

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - alpha3 - 04-21-2009

...Incoming Transmission...

To:Varyag

Good Job, Varyag! I've never seen a great captian as you! You easily destroyed that huge thing in our weak ship!

Oh and thanks for the informations. Great work, again!

...End of Transmission...

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Varyag - 04-23-2009

ID: RHC-10 Varyag

Thank you, Major.

One thing I have to say is, never underestimate the power and engineering of our Cruiser. She is no battleship, but is indeed powerful and a worthy example of Hessian spirit and cunning.
There is a reason our enemies flee before us.

To all the RHA, your actions in battle inspire my crew and all Hessians alike.

*The Commander makes a slight bow*

All crew accounted for. Ship status: green to green.

Commander, RH Cruiser Varyag

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - SimonBlack - 04-25-2009

-Incoming transmission-

Com ID: Red Hessians Major Matthias Schwarz
Callsign: Red Hessians Grey 1. "Sitting Bufallo".
Transmitted to: Vogtland base, Dresden system.

-Open transmission-

Upon launching from Aland Shipyard, my previous lokation, I've kontakted Hauptmann Schnitt. We had a rendezevous in Omega 7 system and almost immediately intercepted der lanes in the area.

Der piracen brought humble success with one convoy consising of two traden ships intercepted.
[Image: screen3.BMP-1426313.jpg]
[Image: screen4.BMP-1426314.jpg]

Finally I received an emergency broadcas. Upon arrival I noticed that Hauptmann Schnitt was engaging a Korsar bomber. I joined in, of courze, but soon a lucky shot into der fuel pipe made my ship unable to carry out dis task.
[Image: screen5.BMP-1426315.jpg]

Of course, no lucky shot will wipe out a Hessian so easily. I will recover in time.

Meanwhile Miss Olsen and Oberleutnant Lenz in Leopard II were very succesful in piracy attempts in New Berlin. It is said that Olsen alone has brought 4 million credits from three seperate traden ships today.

-End of transmission-