Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - ChillerMiller - 09-26-2010

---Incomming Transmission---
COMM ID: Flieger Peter "Teufel" Schubert
TARGET ID: RHA Command
SUBJECT: Patrol

Guten Abend Kameraden, Schubert here

Tonight i went for a short trip to omega 7 to search for supporters of the Volksrevolution.
I found somebody who wanted to donate.
As usual the credits were sent to Armoury.

I returned to dresden and there i found a missguided civilian near the Schwefelnebel.
He wanted to join the military but i could convince him to believe in the Volksrevolution.
Chatlog1
Chatlog2
Chatlog3

That is all for now
Schubert out
---End of Transmission---

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Wolfspirit - 09-26-2010

*****Incoming Transmission*****
To: RHA commandant
Subject: Patrol report #2

Today I followed the orders and made some exploration in Omega systems where normally I never flew in military uniform. Damn that huge dangerous frontline in Omega 5.... Whatever. In Omega 11 system at Solarius station I found 2 military gunboat. I just feared with this meeting. No matter, if I must shoot corsairs, but my old brothers in arms... thats another story. I thought I will be unable pressing the shooting buttons. But all discuss inside me with myself is gone when green flashes around me... It is done, I opened fire on my old kamerades. Strange I dont have any feeleings, bad or good with my action...

The two gunboat thought they are enough strong against a lone fighter, and normally they have right. But at this moment they faced with me, and luckily I got a bomber back-up. This little pair was too heavy these soldiers. They lost before we opened concentraed fire on them. We shot out one and almost shot down the secong gunboat but they got reinforcement. We followed the normal guerilla warfare, hit and run so we left behind the badly damaged gunboat and switched to cruise speed, and reached the closest shelter in safe.

[Image: rha2-1k.jpg] [Image: rha2-2k.jpg] [Image: rha2-3k.jpg]

*****Transmission terminated****

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - ChillerMiller - 09-26-2010

---Incomming Transmission---
COMM ID : Flieger Peter "Teufel" Schubert
TARGET ID: RHA Command
SUBJECT: Patrol

Guten Tag Kameraden, Schubert here

Today i went to omega 5 to look for dirty sairs'
I was lucky and found one who was ready to be sent to hell

After a short battle his ship was scrap metal.
Auf Wiedersehen!

That is all for now
Schubert out
---End of Transmission---

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - ... kur nubÄ—go? - 09-27-2010

Comm ID: Hauptmann Eric Heimdall
Subject: Today's battle in New Berlin

Hail komeradens, wingmen, cousins and workers. I'm reporting to share another great news with you. After quite a time we managed to win another big battle. Hopefully this should secure our positions around LWB base in New Berlin, which is already very helpful, even further. We got some confirmed kills, but seems that is not all. Rest of the imperial force routed after seeing their soldiers being crushed. Meanwhile RHA sufferred no losses.

[Image: rm2r.png]

Also, I forgot to add, that one hessian showed huge interest to join our ranks, once he felt what it means to fight among us. So he was directed to an appropriet channel.

Fur Volk !

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - socioclast - 09-28-2010

[Image: rhalogo.png]
Message to: RHA
Comm ID: Oberst Ernst Neurath

Walter Steiner, dedication in last few patrols you took showed a start of a promising career in 'hammering the nails of the Volkrevolution'. You are therefore promoted to rank of Flieger.

Seems you're making yourself known to the so-called Rheinland authorities, Peter Schubert. You have accomplished objectives for your new rank of Gefreiter.

Matheus Schmitt, another young pilot rising in skill and rank, achieved new rank of Flieger.

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - mtjsmith - 09-28-2010

~~~Incoming Transmission~~~

Comm ID: Matheus Schmitt
Target: Red Hessian Army ComSys
Subject: Recent developments and hopefully a promotion!

Greetings fellow vorkers!

I am posting in vhat I hope is enough to allow me to gain a promotion.

I have recently sent 15m credits to das armoury vhich I hope vill repay ze faith shown in me by ze RHA. I have recently battled in a brawl against ze Sails and just now against ze RM.

We could have taken New Berlin zis night people. We had ze cruisers, fighters and support needed to turn ze tide of zis war. Instead, we pulled back. I am at a loss to explain why but - myself, Peter and Ip.Mon are now training in O-54.

I eagerly await ze response from ze higher command

~~~End Transmission~~~

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Cond0r - 09-29-2010

[Incoming Transmission]
[ID: Leutnant Raymond Amsel]

[color=#000000]Today ze engineers told me zat my ship is finally ready fur takeoff. Ze new weapon system was installed successfully zey say, well, we shall see if zat is true when ze time comes to crack some Corsair skulls.

Ja, well, I made my way to Ronneburg base to get some Armor Plating fur my ship.

[Image: 2e6a1j4.jpg]

Right after I was ready, I scanned the area around ze base in the hopes that I would find some filthy Corsairs. But ze pigs are getting smarter it seems, zere were none to be found. After zat I returned to base and called it a day.

Fur das Fatherland, fur das Volkrevolution!!!

[color=#FFFFFF][Transmission Terminated]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - mtjsmith - 09-29-2010

~~~Incoming Transmission~~~

Comm ID: Matheus Schmitt
Target: Red Hessian Army ComSys
Subject: [RHA]Panzer ONLINE!

Greetings fellow vorkers!

It is with great pleasure zat I unviel ze Panzer!! Ze callsign mit mein bomber.

With a loadout of 4 EMP Cannons unt 1 EMP Turret, SNAC, Cap 8 armour and a Class 10 Champion shield.

I look vorward to using it against der Corsairs. I spotted two of zer cruisers hanging around das Wilde systems. I did not pursue.

~~~End Transmission~~~

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Kriss92 - 09-30-2010

...Incoming transmission...
comm ID : Kristian.Elias
subject : old screenies

i finally found the week-old guncam images i was looking for. and i've got some new ones 4 you too...

so, the older ones first... these are from our fight with |sails in o5, after one of ours was killed, they all turned their guns on me, and soon i was outta bots, so i decided to act with mines, well, here's the result:
[Image: th_screen15-1.jpg]
[Image: th_screen16-1.jpg]
after that they did get me killed, but 1 for 2 isn't that bad...

aaand two days ago i ecountered a corsair IDd bomber, and, as you'd expect, it soon grew into a fight between us...
[Image: th_screen160.jpg]
[Image: th_screen161.jpg]
ye, i win

aand i also delivered one more load of BDs
[Image: th_screen158.jpg]
zthat should be all for this report, danke, fur rheinland!

....transmission ended...

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Landers - 09-30-2010

[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]
ID:
Rekrut Friedrich Riedel
Source: Somewhere in the Omega systems
Target: RHA Command
Subject: My fighter

Guten tag, kameraden!

I report that my fighter is ready for combat. Your men has done a gut job with it. It's weapon system is online as well it's shield and the other necessary systems. Now, I'm ready to serve the people and fight for a better Vaterland!

[Image: freelancer2010093017173.th.png]
[Image: freelancer2010093017172.th.png]

Signed
Friedrich Riedel, Rekrut
[TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]