Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - ChillerMiller - 11-12-2010

---Incomming Transmission---
Comm ID:Gefreiter Peter Schubert
Target ID:RHA command

Guten Tag Kameraden, Schubert here

Today i was hanging arround in Vogtland, untill Flieger Matheus Schmitt called me. It seemed to be serious so i started my Odin and met Schmitt near Bautzen. There was a Rheinland GB all alone and it was ready to get destroyed. Our tactic was simple: Lure the GB away from the station and then take it out.

Attached Files
Target found
Target destroyed

On this strike against the fascists, Flieger Schmitt showed good abilities in scouting and fighting. I recommend him for future operations.

That is all for now
Schubert, out

---End of Transmission---

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Mayhem - 11-13-2010

***Incoming Transmission***
Comm ID: Dennis Koppe
Target: Red Hessian Army Command

Guten Tag!

Ich must report of a strange weapon in New Berlin. While patroling the New Berlin trade lanes with Felix Wiene, ze whole system went dark and cold. For matter of moments there was a confusion untill a Red Dwarf appeared next to ze sun.

As me and Felix witnessed this anomaly, A Kreigsmarine saw fit to blame zis on the Hessians! After slowly vatching the Sun seperate into another Red Dwarf, Ich began to have concerns that something more sinister is approaching the Vaterland.

After several minutes, the suns let of fury of plasma beams reaching out to all corners of the systems. Me and Felix took cover in a nearby astroid feild. This lasted for about 20 seconds before all ze suns merged into one again and everything "seemed" back to normal.

Ich fears something sinister is going, and I vish to investigate further into this matter as I doubt the Kanzler will!

I fear ve are in grave danger!

***Transmission End***

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Cond0r - 11-15-2010

Incoming Transmission
ID: Leutnant Raymon Amsel
Opening Channel

Guten tag. Since one of the "bigger" guns of the Army was getting a bit dusty, I took it out for a patrol. And let me tell you, being out on patrol aboard the Jagdtiger is .... really something.

We started out in Omega 7 where some foolish Corsair bomber was sniffing around. Sadly enough, the damned coward decided to run as soon as he saw the Jagdtiger. After that, we patrolled the outer perimeters of Omega 7, and curiously enough a Bounty Hunter gunship ran into us. He decided it would be a good idea to open fire upon my ship. Heh well, a bad idea that was. Since the Jagdtiger was outfitted with brand new Battle Razors, the Hunter gunship was no match for us. But by the end of the encounter, some heavy ion storms passed through the area, and we were unable to finish the fight. Curiously, the storm seems to have knocked out the Guncam aboard the Jagdtiger.

A few moments later, and, with a fixed guncam, I was joined by comrade Hans Gukel in Stuttgart, where he found a lone Military gunboat. I ordered the crew to open fire, and the foolish military captain didn't last long, but however, he managed to dock on the nearby station with the little spark of life left in him. Later on more military pilots began to pour into the system, and we had to break off.

Attached Images:

[Image: freelancer2010111521440.th.png]

That would be all.

Fur das Vaterland, fur die Volkrevolution!

Transmission Terminated
Signal Lost

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - viragons - 11-17-2010

ID/ Klauss Thorn
Source/ Vogtland base Dresden system
Target - RHA HQ

Inform HQ that entails active participation in RHA, and retires.
not abandon the struggle led by the overthrow of government in the Rheinland.
See you in space

Klauss Thorn

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Cond0r - 11-17-2010

Incoming Transmission
ID: Leutnant Raymond Amsel
Opening Channel

Guten tag comrades.

The Jagdtiger was in action today again, accompanied by die herren Dresner und Koppe, und die fraulein Hessler. First the Jagdtiger disposed of some Kruger mining ship that decided it was a good idea to ignore my commands and just run away, well it wasn't let me tell you! After that a Bowex transport was generous enough to pay a contribution to the Army, upon being stopped.

After that, two more transports showed up, and just as the first one, they failed to comply with my orders. I don't know why they think running is a good idea, but I guess we will teach them that it isn't, one by one. After we disposed of them, a Red Hessian transport was called to pick up the goods and take them to our warehouses. They will server the effort well. After we were leaving fraulein Bruna disposed of one more ship that wanted to "kill us" [he laughs]. So far she is proving to be a good asset to the Army...

Attached Images:

[Image: freelancer2010111718132.th.png][Image: freelancer2010111718172.th.png][Image: freelancer2010111718303.th.png][Image: freelancer2010111718434.th.png][Image: freelancer2010111718435.th.png][Image: freelancer2010111718532.th.png][Image: freelancer2010111719162.th.png]

Fur das Vaterland, fur die Volkrevolution!!

Transmission Terminated
Signal Lost

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Blodo - 11-18-2010

Message to: RHA
Comm ID: Brigadegeneral Kaspar Meisnerr

Guten abend, brothers.

Effective immediately, pilots Dresner, Koenig and Amsel are promoted as follows:
  • Flieger Friedrich Dresner to Gefreiter
  • Leutnant Roland Koenig to Oberleutnant
  • Leutnant Raymond Amsel to Oberleutnant
  • Leutnant Pit Gruenfink to Oberleutnant
In addition to that, Oberleutnant Amsel and Gefreiter Dresner are hereby awarded the Order of Mike Stah for exceptional bravery. Congratulations to you.

The rest of you, keep working for the Volkrevolution. We are making steady progress in Dresden all thanks to you. In line of our recent successes the Oberkommando has a new plan regarding the system, but all will be unveiled in due time.

For the final victory!

Regards,
Meisnerr

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - aerelm - 11-19-2010

[Incoming Transmission]
[ID: Gefreiter Friedrich Dresner]

Ich joined Herr Amsel in Omega-7 yesterday on mein Odin, und later ve vere accompanied by Herr Koppe und Fraulein Hessler. Ze aktivity und traffik through ze sistem vas satisfying und ve came akross 2 Bowex Transports, und 2 Miners, One ov vhich vas a Kruger, und ze ozer one vas marked as Liberty Police on our Scanner. Maybe a Transponder malfunction? Sadly - Or not - only one ov ze Bowex kaptains vas cooperative, vho donated Three (3) million kredits to our cause, und ozer three vere eliminated. At ze end ze Raeuber vas kalled in und 2070 Units ov Silver Ore plus One (1) Universal Armor Upgrade Mk. VIII vas retreived from ze Kruger miner. After zis, ich ezkorted our Transport back to safety und once at Freital, made sure ze cargo is taken care ov appropriately.

Later after ich had moved back to Dresden, ve vere kalled in to assist ze Hessen forces not so far from our base just outside ze cloud vho vere fighting Rheinwehr und Polizei forces. So, hearing zis, ich took ze Schwarzengel - mein personal Thor - fur some aktion und ze fight vent really vell, by ze end ov ze fight, One (1) Rheinwehr Gunboat und One (1) Rheinwehr Kruiser vere destroyed by our Bomber wing, und our forces returned to Vogtland after rest ov ze 'Lawful' forces retreated, just to prove once more zat ze so-kalled authorities are more corrupt und uzeless zan ve are. Guncams und Comm logs fur both sektions ov zis report are included in ze attachments.

Access Attachments:
[] [] [] [] []
[] [] [] [] []
Für das vaterland, für die volksrevolution!

[Transmission Terminated]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Strichev - 11-19-2010

---INCOMING-TRANSMISSION---
---SOURCE-FREITAL---
---SENDER-RUDOLF-RAUBTIER---

Death to the fascist, freedom to the people!

Comrades, after a long time, I'm back in my Odin's cockpit.

My S.K.Y.P.E. protocol has been re-activated and I'm back in the fight agains corrupt capitalist corporations and government!

This is all.

Auf Wiedersehen,
Rudolf Raubtier

---TRANSMISSION-OVER---

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - aerelm - 11-19-2010

[Incoming Transmission]
[ID: Gefreiter Friedrich Dresner]

First ov all, ich have a sad neus fur you all, vhich on ze ozer hand, is a rather gut one as vell. This morning, one ov mein old volks passed avay, seems ze tension ov being a hessen didn't help him last long. He vas in possession ov One (1) Odin Fighter und One (1) Pirate Transport. As he had no living heir und no closer freund zan me, ich got in possession ov his ships, und decided to donate it to ze volksrevolution. Therefur, both ships are moved to emergency platforms ov Freital - Odin is on Platform C vith callsign ov [RHA]Volkspistole, und ze Transport is on Platform D vith callsign ov [RHA]RHT-Panzerschreck - und ready to be used by any ov ze pilots ov Rote Hessen Armee in cases ov emergencies or az support krafts.

Also, just as a Test Flight, ich took ze Panzerschreck out fur a spin in Omega-11 und met a Daumann Miner ov ze less-intelligent type, und soon after. Ze conversation vith ze Miner vas brief und ich made a deal fur his und his crew's life, zat he'd better stick to. Daumann transport vas forced to empty ze cargo hold und leave to be left alive. Seems he vas intelligent enough to take ze offer so ve retrieved 2849 Units ov Uncut Diamonds from ze site, und just az ve vere leaving, ve noticed something interesting zat ich vill be contacting Herr Hoerst directly about it just to sort things out faster.

Access Attachments:
[] [] []
[] [] []
[] [] []
Für das vaterland, für die volksrevolution!

[Transmission Terminated]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Cond0r - 11-19-2010

Incoming Transmission
ID: Oberleutnant Raymond Amsel
Opening Channel

Guten tag. I am reporting about the battle that took place in Omicron Gamma after our joint incursion with the SCRA. As expected, the foolish cowardly Corsairs had strong capital ship backup, and numerous smaller vessels. Right after they realized we are in the system, a large fleet gathered at Crete, that excuse for a planet. We targeted their Capital ships first, and with success, heavily damaged them and made several Legate class dreadnoughts flee from the battle.

The second focus of our fire were gunboats and other enemy fighters. The gunboats almost all got destroyed, and their fighters were falling like flies all around the field. Unfortunately, the cowardly Corsairs just kept running back to their little holes, and they kept brining more fresh ships into the battle. Several of those were more Legate and Osiris class battleships. After downing their "first" fleet, we retreated out of Gamma with almost no losses.

Attached Images:

[Image: freelancer2010111822231.th.png][Image: freelancer2010111822093.th.png]

Fur das Vaterland, fur die Volkrevolution!!

Transmission Terminated
Signal Lost