Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - ChillerMiller - 11-21-2010

---Incomming Transmission---

Sender: Gefreiter Peter Schubert

Guten Tag Kameraden

I scored my third corsair kill in one of our gamma raids some weeks ago.
It took me quite some time to find the guncam but here is it.
Dead Cannibal

And some days ago the fascist tried to strike our forces in dresden.
However i took out one of their pilots
Dead Fascist

That is all for now

---End of Transmission---

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - aerelm - 11-22-2010

[Incoming Transmission]
[ID: Gefreiter Friedrich Dresner]

Last evening Me und Herren Kastell, Link, Jhurgmann und Schmitt joined ze Volksfront und Arbeitergewerkschaft forces in Munich to assist zem in zeir attack on Raubling Station, vhich faced vith heavy Rheinwehr und Polizei resistance. Ve started ze attak against overwhelming odds on ze Lawful side, und vere forced to retreat after doing az much damage az ve managed to. Sadly, ve lost some ships in ze encounter, but all ze pilots are safe as ich retrieved zeir pods und returned to safety unzer heavy IonStorms. Some Guncams ov zis incident is attached to zis message.

Access Attachments: Für das vaterland, für die volksrevolution!

[Transmission Terminated]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - LegendOfTheWolf - 11-23-2010

--{ Incoming Transmission }--
--{ From: Alisha Kaethe }--

"Guten Tag, I haze my fighter setup and encoded with ze ID transmitter.

--{ Transmission Ended }--

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - aerelm - 11-23-2010

[Incoming Emergency Transmission]

Zis is Gefreiter Dres*Static* requesting immediate assist*Static*... Ve vere ambushed b*Static*s Wilde forces und Noma*Static*ey have Two Scorp*Static*... Mein Ship is destro*Static* Pod iz drifting tovar*Static*n corona und radiation is dama*Static*... Possibly around sekt*Static*, ich repeat, D4! Our vol*Static*ill unzer heavy fir-*Static*

Access Emergency Guncams:
[] []
Gravity ov ze Su*Static*pulling ze pod close*Static*... Be Quick!

[Emergency Signal Lost]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Cond0r - 11-23-2010

Incoming Transmission
ID: Oberleutnant Raymond Amsel
Opening Channel

Reporting about the battle with Wilde ships in Omega 11. Few of our ships were ambushed by them, and after reinforcements were called, we rushed to the scene to try and save them. But things didn't exactly go as planned. The Wilde had a strong strike fleet at their disposal. A few bombers, fighters, and some strange ships that I later identified as notorious gunboats.

The battle was fierce, and we were giving them all the resistance we could. After a few minutes one of our bombers fell to their guns, and shortly after that another ship exploded. At this time, the Coalition had arrived at the scene with more support, but things were looking grim still. Seeing as how the Coalition bombers are a pretty big target, they were easy prey for the Wilde gunboats. We retreated to Freital, for we were fighting a lost battle. At the end, Bruno Hessler und myself were the only ones that made it out with their ships. The rest of our forces were rescued by escape pods. One of the more injured pilots was gefreiter Dresner. We barely managed to find his escape pod before it had reached the corona of the sun, und before the massive radiation could damage his life support systems. Luckily gefreiter Dresner managed to pin-point the sector he was floating in, in his emergency transmission.

He is currently recovering on Vogtland. The doctors say he will heal quite rapidly.

Attached Images:

[Image: freelancer2010112222451.th.png][Image: freelancer2010112222580.th.png]

That is all.
Fur das Vaterland, fur die Volkrevolution!!

Transmission Terminated
Signal Lost

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - aerelm - 11-24-2010

[Incoming Transmission]

Damen und Herren, Thanks to Herr Amsel's help in Omega-11 sistem, und Doktors ov Vogtland, afzer spending 18 hours unzer Medical attention, ich bin back to Space. Az a result, one ov ze Bretonian Miners trying to sneak into Munich und supplying ze corrupt government und ze dogs ov ze Kanzler got busted und forced to pay Three (3) million kredits vhich vas forvarded to ze Armory account aftervards. Ich vas in hurry to get back to Vogtland und grab mein neu Bomber, so decided to cut it short instead ov lekturing him und such. Still vorks, ja?

Access Attachments:
[] [] [] []
Für das vaterland, für die volksrevolution!

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - LegendOfTheWolf - 11-24-2010

---{ Incoming Transmission }--
---{ From: Alisha Keathe }---

Guten Tag..
I just came off a patrol, vhen I was informed that ze Rogues we're smuggling some of our Blood diamonds, me and Daniel..err... I forgot his last name.. anyhow, we we're talking to ze rogues.. and when a blue zhingy came across..
We tried to disable it's engines.. but ended up.. heh.. Guncams uploaded..

--{ Transmission Lost }--

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Talesin - 11-25-2010

>>>>>>>>>>>> Incoming Transmission <<<<<<<<<<<
ID:Pit "Talesin" Gruenfink
Source: Wolfsburg Shipyard, Omega 54
Topic: Trading Business
Transmission Code: AC3

Gute Tag, Kameraden.

It's been a long time since my last report, so here i go again.
Once i returned to my original Command onboard of a Transport Vessel, i immediately started taking several supply routes to our allies.
Exspecially i'd like to mention Blood Diamonds here. During the last weeks we shipped another 36.090 Cargounits of Blood Diamonds to the Liberty Rougues to increase our Relations and to financee the revolution.
[attached File: [Image: blooddiamondsdeliv8bekurhw7_thumb.jpg]]

Also they did share some of their Technology with us as sign of graditude. We took seven Belial Turrets off their hands which are now useable by any RHA Member.
[attached Commlink: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=82426]

In addition we did respond to the Zoners call and supplied Freeport 5 in Omega 41 with some needed ressources to strenghten our bounds.
[attached Commlink: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=82371]

Of course we didn't stop to supply Wolfsburg Shipyard meanwhile.
[attached File: http://img3.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/wo...gszkflxnigj.png]

Last but not least i've got some rather disturbing news.
Today our brothers in the cause, the Sirius Coalition Army denied any further relations regarding goods exchange and supplies with my section.

Without being able to benefit from the Hfuel gathered from the Gasplanet Tbilisi my section is dependant on GMG supplies more than ever.
Probably i should contact them as well.

[color=#33CC00]Fürs Vaterland!

>>>>>>>>>>>> Transmission ended <<<<<<<<<<<

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - aerelm - 11-26-2010

[Incoming Transmission]

In mein patrol around ze nearly-empty sistem ov Omega-7 today, ich ran into zis Rheinwehr Wrath who couldn't even communicate vell. He demanded me to leave, vhich ended in... vell, Him leaving in his eskape pod! Fur some reason, ze guncam ich took from ze Wrath's destruction is not saved on mein ship console, but ze Comm Log vhich also confirms ze ship's destruction is attached to zis message.
After taking care ov ze Rheinwehr, Me und Herr Koenig headed to Frankfurt Sistem, vhere ve met tvo ov ze Primary fleet Rheinwehr und had a talk vith zem before zey attacked us, und funny iz, one ov ze Rheinwehr vho seemed to be a Leutnant, vas pretending he believes in Peace, und vell-being ov ze vaterland... So bad even he himself didn't believe in his own vords. After a long fight, our targeting sistems vere getting hit by Ion Storms, vhich vas making ze fight nearly impossible, so ve decided to leave instead ov risking our ships to some unpredicted shots. Ze fact zat from 3 Rheinwehr ships present at ze fight, - None - had disruptors made our run avay much easier.

So, Result ov today's patrol vas One (1) Destroyed Rheinwehr Wrath by meinself, vith no loss on Hessens side in eizer ov ze battles.

Access Attachments:
[] [] [] []
Für das vaterland, für die volksrevolution!

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Cond0r - 11-27-2010

Incoming Transmission
ID: Oberleutnant Raymond Amsel
Opening Channel

This is the report from today's battle in New Berlin.

I was on my way to Hamburg to aid our forces in the battle against the Rheinland Military. Just about when I was close to the Hamburg jump gate, I was stopped by some wannabe Military pilot. The herr was quite arrogant, and I was in a hurry, so I decided to dispose of him quickly and proceed to Hamburg. After I engaged him, he decided to run in circles and wait for reinforcements.

A Rheinland Military cruiser and gunboat, and a Federal Polizei pilot decided to help him out. Well, luckily for me, the Varyag, a Hessian cruiser was in the system. The foolish gunboat decided to engage me right away, and while I was keeping him busy, the Varyag took care of the cruiser. After that, the gunboat and the Polizei officer fell pretty quickly so the foolish Military pilot they were trying to save ran away. When the battle ended, I heard that the other battle in Hamburg was also victorious.

Attached Images:

[Image: freelancer2010112623352.th.png][Image: freelancer2010112623375.th.png][Image: freelancer2010112623380.th.png]

Quote:[26.11.2010 23:38:01] Death: RNC-Weser was put out of action by [RHA]Raymond.Amsel (Gun).
[26.11.2010 23:38:21] Death: RNC-Gogoroth was put out of action by [RHA]Varyag (Gun).
[26.11.2010 23:38:35] Death: RFP|Kad.Renate.Bommel was put out of action by [RHA]Raymond.Amsel (Gun).

Fur das Vaterland, fur die Volkrevolution!!

Transmission Terminated
Signal Lost