Discovery Gaming Community
~STAB~ - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: ~STAB~ (/showthread.php?tid=4081)

~STAB~ - nerfherder - 10-03-2007

I am bringing this clan, which is well established on another server to Discovery RP.
STAB is synonim for Sweat Tears And Blood.

What are we?

We are the traders that supply ALL the bases from the towers of Kusari to the small depots of far off Omicron Delta.
The Sweat will flow manuevering through the mine fields of Omicron 41, the Tears of joy as the much needed supplies reach the people who LIVE in the far off edges of Sirius. And the Blood will boil seeing a pirate or hi jacker on our tail.
Since one of the Rules state that the clan must be on for at least a couple of months, i am starting.

right now, I am unable to help new beginners, but I know some good trade routes from starting to millions per run.

CYA around
scruffy

~STAB~ - Equinox - 10-03-2007

Could this just a be a group?, not a full blown faction?

~STAB~ - uspatriotsf - 10-03-2007

Seriously. The new-faction thing calmed down for a bit, now all of sudden its blowing up again.

4 days = 5 brand new factions. And all but 1 of them being created by people with 10 posts or less on the forums. C'mon, join an existing faction first, move your way up, then by all means try starting a new faction. And this one in particular? Already have 3 trader factions, 2 that already do what you are saying your faction will do.

Nothing personal.

' Wrote:Seriously. The new-faction thing calmed down for a bit, now all of sudden its blowing up again.

4 days = 5 brand new factions. And all but 1 of them being created by people with 10 posts or less on the forums. C'mon, join an existing faction first, move your way up, then by all means try starting a new faction. And this one in particular? Already have 3 trader factions, 2 that already do what you are saying your faction will do.

Nothing personal.

I've been in discovery now since January, been a member of three clans, mostly Navy. I dont have the reflexes to pvp, so I stick to trading.
as for the less than 10 posts, my problem, is i dont spend that much time in the forums, and usually dont have that much to add, much prefer to play.

But what you said in your second paragraph, I had not considered, and will look at the trader clans that are established here, may ask this topic be deleted.
thanks mate.
scruffy

~STAB~ - Fellow Hoodlum - 10-03-2007

Trader factions in themselves are not a problem, we seem to have far to many pirate ones now anyway.
More 'cannon fodder' for them is probably welcomed.
Creating a faction here, and not importing one lock stock and RP from another server, is a little different,
as you will surely know, if you have been here that long. Your idea came with no affiliation, tag and ID to
go with a faction name. Be a little better if you said Gateway Shipping, Border World Exports, or one of
the other currently unused NPC factions we have here. Makes for a better roleplay story, and easier
diplomacies for every existing NPC aligned one.

Hoodlum

How about this...
STAB is synonim for Sweat Tears And Blood.

What are we?

We are a contracted arm of Border Worlds Exports, working to supply bases from the towers of Liberty to the small depots of far off Omicron Delta. We carry the 5 basic commodities for living for the famileis that desperately need it the most.
'The Sweat will flow manuevering through the mine fields of Omicron 41, the Tears of joy as the much needed supplies reach the people who LIVE in the far off edges of Sirius. And the Blood will boil seeing a pirate or hi jacker on our tail.'
Since one of the Rules state that the clan must be on for at least a couple of months, i am starting it now.

~STAB~ - uspatriotsf - 10-03-2007

Better. BTW, two of the three trader factions just dropped off the board, so there is an opening. :)

~STAB~ - Fellow Hoodlum - 10-04-2007

Sooo Nerf, do we glean from this you are intending to affiliate yourself with Border World Exports ?
Will you be flying with their tag and ID ? Will your diplomacy with other factions reflect this new found
alliance ? ... Just a stab in the dark here.
Just you have implied you are Liberty based, and Bowex is a Bretonian company. Universal Shipping
may be a better option then ...

Hoodlum

~STAB~ - bluntpencil2001 - 10-04-2007

STAB probably isn't the best name for a company that will want a rep as a reliable delivery firm either.

I don't tend to hire folk like that when I want a package delivered at any rate.

~STAB~ - Jwnantze - 10-04-2007

Id almost join just to give RepEx some competition......But im still in OSC...not giving up hope...