Discovery Gaming Community
Transmission to Rheinland national corporations, RM, RFP members of the treaty of Omega 7 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Transmission to Rheinland national corporations, RM, RFP members of the treaty of Omega 7 (/showthread.php?tid=40949)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Transmission to Rheinland national corporations, RM, RFP members of the treaty of Omega 7 - Wolfspirit - 06-01-2010

Well I tried warning you. Sadly you dont understood. Or you accepted the challenge, good. I agree too, better if we leave out the others, not need hurting peaceful workers. Anything what coming maybe, is NOT connected to Daumann. Its only Adler|. A little appology maybe help, but be fast.

Transmission to Rheinland national corporations, RM, RFP members of the treaty of Omega 7 - Harcourt.Fenton.Mudd - 06-01-2010

' Wrote:From: Wernfried Scholz

Well I tried warning you. Sadly you dont understood. Or you accepted the challenge, good. I agree too, better if we leave out the others, not need hurting peaceful workers. Anything what coming maybe, is NOT connected to Daumann. Its only Adler|. A little appology maybe help, but be fast.

[font=agency fb][size=14][b]Opening Transmission
Comm ID: ********img
Name:
William Taft Snacks

[Image: wtsnacks.gif]

So sir what you are saying is that Adler will be continuing hostilities yet suddenly claim it is not connected to DHC ?

Sir, we are not children. Do you honestly expect us to belive that lie ? Are you on a bad batch of Cardimine or something ?

[Image: th_OMS-logo.png]
***Transmission ended***

Transmission to Rheinland national corporations, RM, RFP members of the treaty of Omega 7 - Wolfspirit - 06-01-2010

' Wrote:
[font=agency fb][size=14][b]Opening Transmission
Name:
William Taft Snacks

So sir what you are saying is that Adler will be continuing hostilities yet suddenly claim it is not connected to DHC ?
Sir, we are not children. Do you honestly expect us to belive that lie ? Are you on a bad batch of Cardimine or something ?
***Transmission ended***

What I talked is a MAYBE. As I know you signed the agreement, but this diplomacy how you start insult the other side's nationality after you accept the agreement is .... strange. We are subsidiary - seems like I must explain what is this - so we have relative free hand. Until we dont hurt Daumann interest, we have free hand. So if you insult rheinlanders so whole Rheinland and we khm.... discuss about it in private with you thats clearly NOT hurt Daumann interest. We dont need to do this inner Omega 7 (except south area), we can do it anywhere and Im sure Rheinland Government and all rheinlanders agree in secret if we teach you some respect. And if we see how earlier your group openly hurt Daumann interests well... Daumann wont cry for you too. But as I siad its just you and us. See this as a discuss about history. Next time you will understand if someone warn you.

Transmission to Rheinland national corporations, RM, RFP members of the treaty of Omega 7 - Harcourt.Fenton.Mudd - 06-01-2010

' Wrote:From: Wernfried Scholz

What I talked is a MAYBE. As I know you signed the agreement, but this diplomacy how you start insult the other side's nationality after you accept the agreement is .... strange. We are subsidiary - seems like I must explain what is this - so we have relative free hand. Until we dont hurt Daumann interest, we have free hand. So if you insult rheinlanders so whole Rheinland and we khm.... discuss about it in private with you thats clearly NOT hurt Daumann interest. We dont need to do this inner Omega 7 (except south area), we can do it anywhere and Im sure Rheinland Government and all rheinlanders agree in secret if we teach you some respect. And if we see how earlier your group openly hurt Daumann interests well... Daumann wont cry for you too. But as I siad its just you and us. See this as a discuss about history. Next time you will understand if someone warn you.

Opening Transmission
[color=white]Comm ID: ********img
Name:
William Taft Snacks

So basicly you're admiting you intend to commit acts of terrorism and hope your goverment allows it, Mmm'kayyy ?

***Transmission ended***

You know we tolerate insults until a time or a limit. Until you boss called our superiors as simply pig, your group already reached the top of the limit. Your provocation now out to the line. Its not terrorizm, just a personal business, enough your insults. You insulted us after I warned you. You will face the consequences. If you think you can insult rheinlanders freely without consequence, you wrong. When I worked with Daumann in the past, we never abused IMGs, never called them pig, we respected them as opponents even we shot them down. If you cant close your mouth, we will help, you can be sure. Our government maybe not happy OPENLY but in SECRETLY... thats another business. Or just try to call them pigs and insult their patriotizm and nationalizm, you will see what will happen. Try out.

[quote name='Wolfspirit' date='Jun 1 2010, 11:56 AM' post='1034053']

Because my discuss partner have problem keeping up the connection with this channel, I say enough from the logomachy, this wont solve the problem in Omega 7. Of course we dont forget this, but this is not the right place.

Transmission to Rheinland national corporations, RM, RFP members of the treaty of Omega 7 - Zapp - 06-01-2010

[Image: zane.jpg]
Opening Transmission
Name:
Zane Pruchnicki
Target: [color=#FF9966]Dauman/IMG/CR

Indeed this is neither the place nor the time. Cooler heads shall hopefully prevail. I've revoked Mr. Snacks comm privileges for a while so that he can cool down and not instigate any further mess.

Transmission to Rheinland national corporations, RM, RFP members of the treaty of Omega 7 - Cris - 06-01-2010

***Incoming Transmission***
From: Daumann Heavy Construction, Department of Public Affairs

Guten tag!
First, thanks to both parties involved on finishing the above irrelevant discussion, with that solved we proceed.

Regarding the general situation, DHC apologies for not waiting the time we agreed to with the Colonial Remnant, breaching the treaty was never the intention, else we wouldn't have signed it on the first place.
We knew that the treaty as it was would bring trouble due to certain points we might have ignored; due time we would like a revision of the treaty to add a few clauses to it, when the situation cools down.

We also thanks Adler Private Security for assuming the responsibility of paying the fine to the Colonial Remnant, as usual Herr Wernfried Scholz has shown he is a respectable and responsible person.
We will proceed to meet with APS representatives regarding their past and future actions, and the Colonial Remnant will be notified of the outcome, as some may have seen, APS pilots fly special equipment that we can't afford to just dock and let them pick dust.

For now on patrol pilots will remain acting as stated by the treaty, we hope all the parties involved do the same.
Danke.

***Transmission Terminated***

To: =CR= so called "peace keepers"

Today Adlers hired by DHC- vessels because they dont left any choise. We got the record why. Someone dont accomplish his job again. A damn good reason necessary, =CR= why dont help to Daumann. And of course we await the answer yet, why blocked =CR= vessels our actions against hessians when we arrived into Omega 7.

[Image: cr2.jpg]

Transmission to Rheinland national corporations, RM, RFP members of the treaty of Omega 7 - Linkus - 06-01-2010

Comm ID: Heisten Nurzwelger - Independent Rheinland Miner

It would appear that the Colonial Remnant are not here to protect the IMG, DHC or other parties, simply to enforce the treaty.

There is a big difference ja?
DHC mines in Omega 7, that means they mine and nothing else.

The Remnant enforce the treaty, that does not include protecting against foreign attacks.