Discovery Gaming Community
To the Bounty Hunter's Guild. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the Bounty Hunter's Guild. (/showthread.php?tid=41070)

To the Bounty Hunter's Guild. - darthbeck - 06-02-2010

---Incoming transmission---
ID: Ron Matterson , Independent Miners Guild.
Subject: An intresting problem.
[color=#000000]

Greetings, Guildmasters of the Bounty Hunters Guild.

As I'm sure you know, I've got a great deal of trouble in the omegas, and the ships you sold to daumann are part of the problem, given that the weapons purchased by Daumann Heavy Construction for Adler Securty are being used against the IMG in an unlawful manner.

Now, the IMG is a inter-house corporation, recognized by government regulators in all four houses. I'm fairly certain that you don't wish for your weapons to be used against a lawful group such as mine.

On an unrelated note, I've increased the supply convoys to falkland enough to support the ships, and additional personal of a few more fighter wings. We could use more warriors on our side against the outcasts in the taus, which is why we've lifted docking restrictions for the BHG|.

Ron matterson.
[color=#FF0000]Directer of Research, Development and Defense.
Independent Miners Guild

---Transmission ended, Channel open---

To the Bounty Hunter's Guild. - Dashiell - 06-02-2010

:: Incoming transmission ::

comm id: Damian Damoclass

message begins:

Mr Matterson,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The weapons were given to Daumann in trust because of certain services they provided us with. Nothing sexual, mind. However, if it is true that now mercenaries in Daumann service are using them to run around shooting at pretty much everything it may end in us taking our weapons back. Since we gave them to Daumann for use on their own security ships. Not to hand them out to loose cannons.

With regard to the 2nd matter. Pardon me for saying this, but I was never informed that there were landing restrictions in place on Falkland. Nor does it matter. The few hunters we have operating in the TAUs only land on the Freeport there anyway. And they complain about never being hired by IMG also, so it makes little difference.

I suggest you take up this topic with our Tau Guildmaster.
As for the weapon's matter. it will be looked into.

cheerio,

Damian Damoclass.

end of message.

To the Bounty Hunter's Guild. - Agmen of Eladesor - 06-02-2010

---Incoming Transmission---
---Maxmillian DeVirgo, Guildmaster---
---Capetown Station, Omega-56---

Mr. Matterson -

I have had our legal department look over your comment and your concerns. When they reported all of the issues at hand to me, I must admit that I was quite ... amused, actually.

I'm simply trying to figure out now who is doing the corporate double-dealing here, and whether the word of the IMG is worth the paper it's written on, or if perhaps this is simply a case of your group, being a coalition of Independant operators simply aren't aware of what your main organization has agreed.

When I sit here and read that your organization has agreed, in a binding and lawful treaty, to not operate ships anywhere near the Dauman facilities - and then I find that your ships are operating near the Dauman facilities - well, then - legally your ships are operating in an unlawful manner.

I believe the proper phrase, from old earth, is Pot, Kettle, Black.

Since Dauman has paid us a rather large sum of money for the use of our ships and weapons, be assured that we are monitoring their usage. Perhaps if your pilots would quit acting like pirates and thieves and respect the law, those weapons would only be used upon regular pirates and thieves. Corporate malfeasance is expected - bringing us into the middle of your actions is not.

For the Guild