Discovery Gaming Community
To the Bretionia Armed Forces High Command. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the Bretionia Armed Forces High Command. (/showthread.php?tid=41109)

To the Bretionia Armed Forces High Command. - Skullz - 06-02-2010

Incoming Transmission-
Encyption Detected-
Variance High-
Decyption File opened-
Confirming Target Comm ID-

Decrypting 10%....50%.....90%....Checking-
Comm ID Confirmed in Full 100% Decyption-

From Commander Davis Williams
High security Message opens-

Dear Sir's
I have sent you a contract proposal and I have heard nothing from yourselves. The proposal was sent to you a few weeks ago and I am hoping to hear how far you have looked in to it. I want to propose those contracts with you on a weekly basis.

However my pilots are getting anxious as they wait for these contracts to come through. When I sent the proposals I was asked to try and for fill any Crown contracts we can take. However we do not have the numbers to hunt ourselves agianst those targets set out in the Crown's board. As many of the targets travel in larger packs than ourselves. But we have on many occassions helped your forces, mostly against Corsair threats in Dublin.

We want to do more to help Bretionia in this war against Kusari and those criminals that believe it is a good idea to come in to Bretionian space.

If you cannot give at this time a contract with Venator Private Security then I would like to propose that you give us privateer rights for use against Kusari whilst we wait till you have fully looked in to our proposals.

Thank you for you time again.

Commander Davis Williams
CEO of Venator Private Security.

Message Ends-

To the Bretionia Armed Forces High Command. - Skullz - 06-04-2010

bump

To the Bretionia Armed Forces High Command. - Wolfs Ghost - 06-04-2010

[Image: rsz_newamsterdam.jpg]

[Target ID: David Williams]
[CC: Defense Intelligence Staff]
[Location: CLASSIFIED]
[Comm ID: Agent Redwood]
[Subject: CLASSIFIED]

Mister Williams,

The Defense Intelligence Staff received no information regarding any sort of contract proposal. I suggest up-linking it to this communications channel if you wish to carry out the proposal. As for privateering rights against the Kusari Empire. I see, and hear, nothing.

Acting Director Agent Redwood,
Military Intelligence Section 5

[Transmission Terminated]

Incoming Transmission-
Encyption Detected-
Variance High-
Decyption File opened-
Confirming Target Comm ID-

Decrypting 10%....50%.....90%....Checking-
Comm ID Confirmed in Full 100% Decyption-

From Commander Davis Williams
High security Message opens-

Dear Agent Redwood

The Proposed Contracts are:
1. Anti-Piracy. To take out any Pirate found pirating in Bretionia and its border Systems. (proof will be provided on claiming Kills)
2. Intelliegence. To take records of various KNF vessels in and around Kusari including Bretionias borders.
3. Liscenced Piracy(Privateering). To gain/destory valuables on behalf of Bretionia directly in Kusari and cause general problems for Kusari's economic traders, with in there own Borders.

Each contract would be a standing contract. As the company is still forming together I would like to offer them on a weekly basis, till you are satisfied with us. When we can make the contracts on a monthly basis.

With Contract 2 and 3 we would like to arrange if they are passed, that we may use Planet Leeds as a staging point for our incoming and outgoing traffic.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Commander Davis Williams
CEO Venator Private Security

Message Ends-

To the Bretionia Armed Forces High Command. - Wolfs Ghost - 06-04-2010

[Image: rsz_newamsterdam.jpg]

[Target ID: David Williams]
[CC: Defense Intelligence Staff]
[Location: CLASSIFIED]
[Comm ID: Agent Redwood]
[Subject: CLASSIFIED]

Mister Williams,

I'll be forwarding this information to the current acting Admiral of the Armed Forces. They'll hopefully reply shortly. If not you'll hear back from me.

Acting Director Agent Redwood,
Military Intelligence Section 5

[Transmission Terminated]

Dear Agent Redwood

Thank you for you information and time.

Commander Davis Williams

To the Bretionia Armed Forces High Command. - Skullz - 06-06-2010

I am still awaiting an answer

To the Bretionia Armed Forces High Command. - Markam - 06-06-2010

[Incoming Transmission]
[Comm ID: Admiral J. Redmond]
[Target ID: Commander Davis Williams]

Good day, Mister Williams. I am Admiral John Redmond of the York fleet, and responding in the Fleet Admiral's stead.

I am unable to provide you with anything solid, but I am able to conduct discussions with you on various details, in private. There is also a possiblity that all may be the subject to further review at a later date.

I suggest you contact me in private so discussions can progress; official diplomacy is not to my taste, nor does it do me any credit.

Redmond out.