Discovery Gaming Community
The Mandolorian Mauraders "The true mandalores - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Mandolorian Mauraders "The true mandalores (/showthread.php?tid=4111)

Pages: 1 2

The Mandolorian Mauraders "The true mandalores - GeneralMVeers - 10-06-2007

Ok I want this to be known due to some leadership issues and several other disputes the mandolorian mercs have been divided , the ones concidered outcasts mainly me and correnzo have decided to part and start a new faction more info soon

The Mandolorian Mauraders "The true mandalores - Jwnantze - 10-06-2007

this explains the [MM] tagged ships in New york.....

The Mandolorian Mauraders "The true mandalores - caylith - 10-06-2007

Can we please hold off on the creation of NEW FACTIONS?!?!?! Too many right now. And you need more than 2 players in your faction. I'd also advise you change the name of this faction to something other than Mandalorian.

Get more members and then go from there.

The Mandolorian Mauraders "The true mandalores - DBoy1612 - 10-06-2007

Wait wait wait, let me see if I got this striate... You're creating a faction because you split off of another one and will most likely go hostile to them because you didn't like it? Uh huh... How many time have we heard that story now? Put this faction down, it won't work.

The Mandolorian Mauraders "The true mandalores - TankTarget - 10-06-2007

Brain...cannot...function...thoughts...getting...violent...*warning patience levels dropping beyond critical point* *patience control system has failed*

NO MORE BLOODY FRICKEN NEW FACTIONS....STOP MAKING NEW FACTIONS.

[color=red]!!!!!!!!!!NO MORE NEW FACTIONS!!!!!!!!!

Okay...explosions of rage aside...we need no more factions. And especially with the motives you have for making one. Now go bother the NPCs in New York or something....

The Mandolorian Mauraders "The true mandalores - Death Shadow - 10-06-2007

' Wrote:Brain...cannot...function...thoughts...getting...violent...*warning patience levels dropping beyond critical point* *patience control system has failed*

NO MORE BLOODY FRICKEN NEW FACTIONS....STOP MAKING NEW FACTIONS.

[color=red]!!!!!!!!!!NO MORE NEW FACTIONS!!!!!!!!!
Okay...explosions of rage aside...we need no more factions. And especially with the motives you have for making one. Now go bother the NPCs in New York or something....

maybe we should put a limit on how many factions there can be....

The Mandolorian Mauraders "The true mandalores - Photuin - 10-06-2007

Not even your battleship can protect you from the real Mandalorians. NO NEW REDUNDANT FACTIONS!

Ok look I said more info later for a reason one thing make note of is that as it stands we have 8 MEMBERS and thats in just 2 nights , now im out of town and have been getting news from correnzo via phone and its been very good news also id like to add that im second in command and not the leader , and one more thing the mandolorian clan originated on freeworlds mod by a person who went by the name Warlord AKA Correnzo so he really is the true mandalor

The Mandolorian Mauraders "The true mandalores - uspatriotsf - 10-06-2007

"34" Thats the number of factions we already have. In and of itself thats plenty.

"13" Thats the number of "New Faction" posts since the September 10th.

"2" Thats the number of founders of those new factions that had been here over 2 weeks before attempting to start said faction.

Hey Cay, why not put a freeze on new factions for a little while. Or at least make them have to be admin approved before they post anything. I mean my "n" key is getting worn out from having to type "No New Factions!"

Some of them have been decent enough ideas and apparently well thought out. But aside from Morrigan's bring nothing new to the table. Really, another Outcast or Merc or I dont even know what your faction is going to be. Plenty of both of those already here. Now your talking about even using the same name as an existing faction. This is Discovery not Freeworlds. As far as Im concerned Yuri's faction is the true Mandalores. For as far as I am concerned, in our world, Freeworlds doesnt even exist.

This is not aimed directly at you MVeers, nor is anyone's comment here (as far as I know), but we are just getting burnt out on it. Every new guy that shows up wants to start a damn faction of thier own. All I want is for folks to get their feet a little wet first. JOIN a faction, stick it out for a couple months, then maybe work on one of your own.

AND MAKE IT ORIGINAL, AND BRING SOMETHING NEW TO THE RP of the RP SERVER. Hate me all you want, it had to be said... all of it.

awwww your story is so touching to me but i realy dont care you see i may be new to discovery but not to freelancer and again im not THE GODDAMN LEADER and freeworlds should mater to everyone because mandalorians are from starwars and if you dont know that then you realy need special help