Discovery Gaming Community
The Mandolorian Mauraders "The true mandalores - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Mandolorian Mauraders "The true mandalores (/showthread.php?tid=4111)

Pages: 1 2

The Mandolorian Mauraders "The true mandalores - uspatriotsf - 10-06-2007

Look, everyone here will tell you, Im not one for the flames, but don't test me with smart a** remarks. I will pull out my flame thrower, and I guarantee it's much bigger than yours sonny.

I know that freeworlds is the Star Wars server, and that Mandalores come from Star Wars, but this is not Freeworlds and this is not Star Wars. Yuri brought it here first and I dont give a rat's a** where he brought it from. And Freeworlds means nothing to anyone here. You love it so much and it means so much to you, go back.

oh and periods are from the english language and if you dont know that then you realy need special help (didnt want to do it, but its late, my kid's have been ticking me off, and Im in a bad mood)

Probably the only flame anyone has ever seen from me, I dont do it, but I dont take kindly to being spoken to in such a manner. Take the attitude elsewhere.

The Mandolorian Mauraders "The true mandalores - GeneralMVeers - 10-06-2007

ok for one no i dont use periods cause im typing on my psp and again I dont give a rats ass what you think off me to be honest im glad you hate me cause the feelings mutual so unles you have something important to say me then stop wasting your time complaning god you bitch more then my mom when its her time of the month ):<[

The Mandolorian Mauraders &quot;The true mandalores - uspatriotsf - 10-06-2007

Judging by your level of maturity, Im guessing you werent even alive when the first 3 Star Wars came out, so you're right I am wasting my time. Im done with you now.

PS: Hate? If you're gonna hate me over an internet post about a video game, then it is you who needs some "special help."

The Mandolorian Mauraders &quot;The true mandalores - Fellow Hoodlum - 10-06-2007

Moderating hat on now I'm afraid ... Mandalorian Marauders ... Sorry thats a no from me right off the bat
gentlemen. We have a faction using that name already.
Also I'm not a great fan of people importing whole ideas from other servers, games, films and TV shows
with little regard to how things are actually done round here. Everyone else is well aware of who, and where
the Mandalores come from originally, so history and literature lessons we don't need.
Veers, 3 posts in to your less than sparkling start to your Disco career.
Quote:awwww your story is so touching to me but i realy dont care you see i may be new to discovery but not to freelancer and again im not THE GODDAMN LEADER and freeworlds should mater to everyone because mandalorians are from starwars and if you dont know that then you realy need special help

You are new here, and you will be civilised .... And thats your lot old son because I just read your last post.
Take the faction elsewhere now, or I will have you removed ...

Hoodlum