Discovery Gaming Community
Message to the AGS Command and the Crime Boss Sylpheed - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Message to the AGS Command and the Crime Boss Sylpheed (/showthread.php?tid=41112)

Message to the AGS Command and the Crime Boss Sylpheed - Pinko - 06-02-2010

|::Incoming transmission::|
|::From: Karen Blume::|
|::To: AGS High command, Crime Boss Sylpheed::|

I have made my time in Rheinland. I have served my cause for such a long time that I forgot my taste for exploration. I was born and raised as a Junker, and my travels made me support many causes. Maybe I become too easily attached, I don't really know. What I do know is that, having surrendered the stressful work I had and passed over the torch, I am announcing that I am leaving the Unioners and that I will return to my Junker travels once again. My halt in Rheinland turned me into a leading figure of a revolutionary movement which I believed in, wanting to free the people of Rheinland and I regret nothing of it. I am proud of each and single one of the Unioners.

Request to the AGS: As my former Junker ships were either lost or destroyed, I am requesting permission to refit the Konfliktdiamant into a personal carrier where I will land my ships and keep them repaired by my own crew of engineers. I would also ask permission to keep my Arbeiter for personal use. I will not dishonour this pure gem and I will personally keep it in shape. This is my last request to you, mein friends.

Request to Boss Sylpheed: I am requesting permission to refit my Barghest's identifications to Junker. Being a former Liberty Rogue myself, I know the worth of this ship and I know that you don't want it to fall into the wrong hands. You won't have to worry about it, trust me. I will keep it in top condition at my fees and it will be safely stored.

Whatever your replies are, I thank you very much for the time we shared. I wish I could stay, but my guts want me to go and explore what I still haven't explored. AGS, I wish you good luck. If you keep on fighting for your beliefs, you will one day free Rheinland's people. Liberty Rogues, well, I suppose I wish you a good time doing... Rogue stuff. It's been so long since I've been a Rogue that I've forgot what are your main activities!

Farewell,
Karen Blume.
|::Transmission cut::|

Message to the AGS Command and the Crime Boss Sylpheed - Grail - 06-03-2010

***Start transmition***
**ID: Sandra Bachmeier**

Tag frau kamarade Blume. Its with great sadness that we see you leave and return to your roots. We will have your bunk ready for the time if you feel the need to return to our cause.

As for your ships and docking rights on our bases, hell, they were your home for a long time, so feel free to continue to use them. But, pass by the bar sometimes for a beer und some pretzels.

We will keep our fight going...and a friendly face now and than in space will make us smile for a bit, as you were our kamarade, and still are.

Wiedersehen Karen, we will miss you.

Signed,

Sandra Bachmeier of the Unioners

Message to the AGS Command and the Crime Boss Sylpheed - ryeguy146 - 06-03-2010

----Encryption Enabled: Thank you for using LH V1.3 Unauthorised use will be logged.----
---Transmission Begins---

Comm ID: Crime Boss Sylpheed

Don't lose that Barghest like you have... other ships. But what do I have to say about it? Take your Barghest.

Sylpheed Out.

---Transmission Terminated---
---Encryption Disabled---