Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Citizens against Furred Freaks. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Liberty Citizens against Furred Freaks. (/showthread.php?tid=41207)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Liberty Citizens against Furred Freaks. - bobby - 06-05-2010

"Oh boy! The Big ol' Lib-err-teh Corps are doin' that censorin' thing!
Aint that what the Schnitzel boys do?"
The voice bursts into rough laughter.
"Ahh, that's classic, that is Mr. Newman! Ya practice for the next Kanzler is goin' well!"

Liberty Citizens against Furred Freaks. - Syrus - 06-05-2010

' Wrote:******************Incoming Transmission*************************
Source:Aboard LNS-Douglas, Houston orbit
Sender: Captain Remus Sius, Texan Armada
Encryption: Medium

Mr Jan Markus it seems that your statements reflect a possibility that 'you' are influenced by the Nomads. Let me quote your statements.
Now I have seen many of these words being said by the squids... "Less fights and less wars", "Making this world a better place" and the most intriguing "open-minded". I don't know if you've come in contact with them or have been infected but I seem to sense that.

As for the petition for those "freaks" you so called, its useless. Now petitioning for the war with Rheinland to end, now thats something.... but I fear that it will continue for many years.

*****************Transmission Terminated****************
-- INCOMING TRANSMISSION
>> Comm. ID: Jan Markus, (Polarstern)
>> Source: Planet Curacao, Cortez
>> Target: LNS-Douglas
>> Encryption level: MEDIUM

Greetings, Captain Remus Sius.
You are accusing me of being under influence by the nomads, just because those beings seem to spread a "propaganda" which is strangly close to my point of view?
I can't help it, if they say these things too. I don't have contact to those nomads, nor am I under their influence.
Please be careful with your accusations, it might harm some people.

Good day, Sir.

*mumbles* ...but who knows, if they really think that way, they are right, aren't they, mh...

*realises the transmission is still running*

Mh...It's just my way of life, I want to find a reason behind everything.
And this is a very interesting topic to look for a reason.
"Why do humans always have to fight?" - A very big question.

Be assured, I know how dangerous the nomads are, I know about the "nomad-war".

Have a good day, Sir.

-- END OF TRANSMISSION

-- INCOMING TRANSMISSION
>> Comm. ID: Jan Markus, (Polarstern)
>> Source: Planet Curacao, Cortez

' Wrote:Comm ID: N/A [Public Account]
If those half breed were to turn aggressive one day, you want them to take have taken advantage of us by infiltrating all level of our society like the nomads did, or you want to take no risk at all?
So, you are saying, just because something MIGHT happen, you can kill a whole race?
And - I think they aren't more dangerous than "humans" are.
I won't fly around them without a shield, same as I won't fly around humans without a shield.
Both may go "crazy" every moment, I saw it happen more than once with "humans".

And yes, what you present us here - IS paranoia.
You are afraid of things that MIGHT happen, but which are highly unlikely to come.
Why? Don't you trust your "mighty" Navy and your Police to ensure security around Liberty?
Why do you see everyone who looks different or has a different opinion as a threat?

Oh - I'm not going to discuss this any further, I said my opinion about the petition and I'm sure it is useless.
I hope there isn't any progress towards that petition going through, and I hope the Liberty Corporations stand to their words.

Let's just hope those ignorant people, full of hate, can't take the "precious freedom" from Liberty.
You aren't thinking about...

*door opens in the background and he turns around*

All said. I have to go. I hope you'll come to your senses...at least...one day..

*he turns back, clearly being annoyed and turns of the communication device*

-- END OF TRANSMISSION

Liberty Citizens against Furred Freaks. - rainth345 - 06-05-2010

******************Incoming Transmission*************************
[Image: Texas1.png]
Source:Aboard LNS-Douglas, Houston orbit
Sender: Captain Remus Sius, Texan Armada
Encryption: Medium

To Mister Jan Markus, I'm only speculating the possibilities here but I will find out once I've met you or even if I meet you since I have a busy schedule defending Texas and all.

And I shall answer your question.

The reason why the human race has to fight is because of personal things, things like money, power, domination, love, vengeance, interest and all those other emotions. That's only my opinion, I have doubt on whether other people have different reasons.

One other thing I realize that you suddenly changed your point...... A sort of double voice... that's one other factor regarding an infection but as I said I will have to see for myself.

****************Transmission Terminated********************

Liberty Citizens against Furred Freaks. - Korolia - 06-05-2010

Comm ID: N/A [Public Account]

They call us paranoid; we call it safety.
They call themselves... pro-life? pro-human rights? We call it, foolish trust.

What do we gain protecting these beings? Nothing, but an increased risk of unknown dangers.
What do we gain forcing them out of our space? We keep Liberty a nation of -human- libertonian.

Prevention is the mother of safety, let's protect our home before it is too late.

Liberty Citizens against Furred Freaks. - RockCrystal - 06-06-2010

' Wrote:Comm ID: N/A [Public Account]

They call us paranoid; we call it safety.
They call themselves... pro-life? pro-human rights? We call it, foolish trust.

What do we gain protecting these beings? Nothing, but an increased risk of unknown dangers.
What do we gain forcing them out of our space? We keep Liberty a nation of -human- libertonian.

Prevention is the mother of safety, let's protect our home before it is too late.

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
Routing: ---IMPOSSIBLE---
Originating ship: Who.The.Cluck.Is.Alice
Message body:

Uh-huh. I'm sure that's exactly what happens.
Although, let's offer another theory, hmm? You know, the whole 'Fair and balanced' viewpoint bit.
Just suppose for a moment that yer little petition here ignited a firestorm of hatred in a small suburban community. Just suppose there had been a furry living there happily for OVER a BLOODY YEAR. Just SUPPOSE that he barely escaped with his life, and JUST SUPPOSE he's driven by that event to try an hunt down EVERY LAST ONE of the so-called 'human beings' who RUINED HIS LIFE!
Right. IC? Hope you have your insurance paid up. The rest of ye? I'll see ye in space.
***TRANSMISSION LOST***
***TRANSMISSION RE-ESTABLISHED***
Oh, and I don't mean any human beings who're actually acting 'humane' about all this. Jus' to be clear.
***TRANSMISSION LOST***

Liberty Citizens against Furred Freaks. - Korolia - 06-06-2010

Comm ID: N/A [Public Account]

I'd clap for such a passionate message, but I must say, the simplest reply I could think up of is;

The Greater Good.

"You have the power to cure all the illness of this world, and the price is to kill a single innocent child, would you do it?
How about 10 innocents? 100? 1000?"

We aren't talking about saving the world, we are talking about preserving our way of life.

Is it regrettable if we are oppressing innocent beings? Yes, of course.
It is all the more regrettable they decided to live where they don't belong in the first place.

Liberty Citizens against Furred Freaks. - pieguy259 - 06-06-2010

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: David Sanders, Owner, Founder and CEO, PanGalactic Travel Company
TARGET ID: LCAFF

Am I to understand that you are the lunatics who shouted "death to the half-breed scum" and beat up Peppy the PanGal Penguin outside the Star-Mart in Crichton Springs while he was handing out flyers for our ski resort? Really, I have no idea what you hope to gain by seeking to ban a bunch of people in suits from Liberty space. An odd lifestyle, perhaps, but I'm not one to judge what one should and shouldn't wear. Why, just the other day I saw a young woman with a marvellously realistic set of cat ears and a tail, said she was on her way to a Kusari cartoon convention. Bit of harmless fun, I'd say.

In any case, if I hear any more reports of people assaulting my costumed employees, I WILL be contacting the police.

END TRANSMISSION

Liberty Citizens against Furred Freaks. - Birdtalon - 06-06-2010

***Incoming Transmission***
--ID: Bounty Hunter - Talon Silverwing--

Feel free to place your cash into a coffer. Bounty them up!

I would love to rip these vile creatures to shreds.

Talon out

***Transmission cut***

Liberty Citizens against Furred Freaks. - Shadow.Broker - 06-06-2010

:::::TRANSMISSION DETECTED:::::

ID: Nocturnus
Image: HOLOGRAM(ANONYMITY PROGRAM DETECTED)
[Image: vampire_nocturnus.jpg]

I wouldn't call this amusing, but I would call it note-worthy. The amount of hypocrisy and incredulous claims that this open channel contains. We speak of a minority as though it were going to sprout weapons and decimate Liberty from the existence of Sirius.

Is it our faults that these creatures exist? Is it our fault that they are sentient? Who are we as ignorant men to decide what shall live and die? Religion...science...it's all one blurred line that teeters on morality. These creatures feel pain, realize that they're discriminated...

Know what I read before me? A hate crime done by Xenos. It appears their movement is successful. That is amusing.

But who am I to judge? I am just an entity that has manifested itself from multiple sources of the Neural Net. Oh well. It would still be wise to take the words of an observer, not the activist.

~Nocturnus

:::::TRANSMISSION LOST:::::

Liberty Citizens against Furred Freaks. - Operator556 - 06-06-2010

Alan wiped the sleep out of his eyes, looking at the new mass-message in his Neural Net inbox. "Furries? Gene Modification? Friggin' A.." He scowled, hitting the delete button. " Damn spam messages just keep getting wierder and wierder."