Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Vagrant Raiders - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Vagrant Raiders (/showthread.php?tid=41289)

To: The Vagrant Raiders - Korny - 06-05-2010

:::Incoming Transmission:::
:::Comm-ID: Alexis Glover:::
:::Encryption-Level: Medium:::
:::Location: Access Denied:::
:::Video-Feed:[color=#009900]Online
:::

*the view screen flickers, but a few moments later a picture of a young woman appears*
[Image: alexis2c.png]

*she coughs*
'Ello there honored Raiders. Compared with the most of the Liberty Rogues, yes I am part of the Rogues, I was taught manners. So I'd like introduce myself. *she takes a little bow* My name is Alexis...Alexis Glover...The purpose for this Transmission is...*she nervously plays around in her hairs* That I'd like to make a Technology usage request.

From that what I've heard so far, your technology outmatches others. Especially your weapons technology, which is the reason for this request. Yes, I'd love to obtain some of your Hellflurry's.

To be exact:
  • 2 Hellflurry Mk V Tachyon Guns
    and
  • 1 Helllfurry Mk V Turret
Those beauty's will ensure my survival *she giggles* Yeah, as good as Rogue Technology might be, but I just can't work with Sammael Laser guns...

You might ask yourself: "Why should we do this ?" Well, I'll try to explain that now. As you might know, Liberty is a harsh place, right ? And even the best Raider's can get outgunned, right ? Soooo... if you can provide me your technology, I can provide your pilots assistance if it's needed. Just shout my name, and I'll be there. *she winks*

I think that's it for now, I'm looking forward to your reply.

With best regards, Alexis Glover.

*the video screen begins to flicker again and turns off a moment later*
:::Transmission Terminated:::
:::Signal Lost:::

To: The Vagrant Raiders - Kazinsal - 06-05-2010

=== INCOMING TRANSMISSION ===
== FROM: Vagrant Raiders Taskmaster Harold Kane ==
== SUBJECT: RE: Guns ==
== ENCRYPTION: High on cardi. ==

Couple questions, sister. One, what's so special about our guns? Other than the fact they're this cool blue colour, that is. Two, what are you offering us other than some combat assistance that we may or may not even need?

I'll pass this along to the rest of the command.

Kane out.

== TRANSMISSION ENDED ==
=== SIGNAL LOST ===
== TRACE FAILED ==

To: The Vagrant Raiders - Korny - 06-05-2010

:::Incoming Transmission:::
:::Comm-ID: Alexis Glover:::
:::Encryption-Level: Medium:::
:::Location: Access Denied:::
:::Video-Feed:[color=#009900]Online
:::

*the view screen flickers, but a few moments later a picture of a young woman appears*
[Image: alexis2c.png]

*she coughs* Ehem, I'm sorry, Sister ? *giggles* Anyway back to your questions Sir, about the guns... Well, yeah I must admit the colour is just pretty ehehe... *shakes her head playfully* Ah anyway, from that what I've heard, they're just gorgeous. They deliver a good punch by a solid refire rate, and a great range. That's exactly what I'm looking for. *she winks*

About the second question, well, for example I could deal with the dirty work...if you know what I mean. Ya know, maybe turn some guys you got bounty's on to space dust...things like that. I'd feel free to take care of those. Also...*she recoils a little, takes a deep breath and continues talking* I know space can get a bit boring sometimes...and I know that most of your pilots, especially those in the men department, would like to see a girl around *winks* I hope you know what I mean... And -No-, I'm not a cheap whore, if you think that, you got that wrong...entirely.

With best regards, Alexis Glover.

*the video screen begins to flicker again and turns off a moment later*
:::Transmission Terminated:::
:::Signal Lost:::

To: The Vagrant Raiders - atlantis2112 - 06-05-2010

Incoming Transmission...
...Decryption in Progress...
COMPLETED
Sender: LaBrie, James

[Image: vraidersc1.gif]

Ah. So you're an expensive whore. Good to know.

Request denied.

Love,

James LaBrie, Lower Overlord.

End of transmission.