Discovery Gaming Community
(NOW WITH MORE BONUSES!) Bounty on Liberty capital ships and HOSTILE Freelancers and Mercenaries in Liberty.. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Bounty Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=321)
+---- Thread: (NOW WITH MORE BONUSES!) Bounty on Liberty capital ships and HOSTILE Freelancers and Mercenaries in Liberty.. (/showthread.php?tid=41318)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

(NOW WITH MORE BONUSES!) Bounty on Liberty capital ships and HOSTILE Freelancers and Mercenaries in Liberty.. - Kazinsal - 06-05-2010

=== INCOMING TRANSMISSION ===
== FROM: Vagrant Raiders Taskmaster Harold Kane ==
== SUBJECT: RE: Bounty on Capital Ships ==
== ENCRYPTION: Encryption? We don't need no steenking encryption. ==

What about Raiders? Will you pay Raiders for blowing capital ships out of the void or just mercs?

== TRANSMISSION ENDED ==
=== SIGNAL LOST ===
== TRACE FAILED ==

(NOW WITH MORE BONUSES!) Bounty on Liberty capital ships and HOSTILE Freelancers and Mercenaries in Liberty.. - Blighter - 06-05-2010

Source: [color=#CC99CC]Prison Liner Stellar Ranger, New York, Detroit Debris Field
[font=Fixedsys]Sender:
Natalie Callahan
Recipient(s): Taskmaster Harold Kane
Subject: The bounty.
[font=Agency FB][color=#CCAACC]═─╗┌─
═╝└═
─╗┌─
═╝└═
─╗
═╝

[font=Palatino Linotype]The videofeed starts and Blue can be seen sitting behind the table as before, smoking her cigar and getting her shoulders massaged by Viva.

[color=#CC99CC]Sorry Kane, ain't paying Raiders.
As much as I adore you lot, I want to see what the Mercs and 'Lancers around can do.
If you're that interested in making money you can always deliver some fresh Squids to the Ranger and we can work out a deal, but this bounty's not for ya budda.
Provided that the Mercs and 'Lancers do a poor job I might open it up to the Vagrant Raiders, but I want to see how the former do first.

[font=Palatino Linotype][color=#CCDDCC]The screen fades to black, slowly, accompanied by Blue's moans.
<div align="right][font=Agency FB][color=#CCBBCC]┌[color=#CCAACC]─

┌─
└═
─╗┌─
═╝└═
─╗┌─
═╝└═

(NOW WITH MORE BONUSES!) Bounty on Liberty capital ships and HOSTILE Freelancers and Mercenaries in Liberty.. - Bazza - 06-06-2010

[font=Garamond]A fuzzy, corrupted video transmission is received from an untraceable location. Whether the source was intentionally scrambled or merely lost with most of the video quality is unclear. The video transfer completes, and after being run through enhancement software and the glitches in the data stream repaired as best as possible, the video begins playing.

A small girl who, at a glance, appears to be not even of age; with long, blonde hair bearing perfectly maintained bangs just above her blue eyes, is observed inside the rag-tag and run-down bridge of a large ship of an indiscernible build.

[Image: evabounty2png.png]

[font=Century Gothic][color=#FFFFFF]"Hey, I heard you're paying money on people 'sploding Liberty capitals. I sort of do that for a living; the question I want to ask is do I qualify for your payments? I'm not exactly a Freelancer or Mercenary but I'm not really a normal Junker, either. My name is Evangeline McDowell, I trust my reputation precedes me."

"Let me know if you'd like the Maelstrom to show you what she does best."

[font=Garamond]The video ends abruptly with an alert nessage regarding an "unexpected end of file error" appearing on screen.

(NOW WITH MORE BONUSES!) Bounty on Liberty capital ships and HOSTILE Freelancers and Mercenaries in Liberty.. - Blighter - 06-06-2010

Source: [color=#CC99CC]Prison Liner Stellar Ranger, New York, Detroit Debris Field
[font=Fixedsys]Sender:
Viva Emilia Velasquez
Recipient(s): Evangeline McDowell
Subject: The bounty.
═╝└═
─╗┌─
═╝└═
─╗
═╝

[font=Palatino Linotype]The videofeed starts, but this time Viva appears on the screen, lazily leaning back in that comfortable-looking chair, smoking one of Blue's cigars and holding a glass of Maltese Brandy in her other hand.

[color=#CCBBCC]Well, eh, hola there Eva. Blue's indisposed at this point in time so I'll be dealing with your inquiry.
Short and sweet, I'm afraid the bounty ain't open to you, at least not yet. Blue simply wants to see what the Merc and 'Lancer doltnuggets'll do first.
Like she told 'em Raiders, if them 'Lancers and Mercs do a poor job, the bounty might be open to the former, and since you're just, well, a single invidual, it might be opened up to you as well.
'Til then I'm afraid this ain't a business opportunity for you.
Sorry chica.

[font=Palatino Linotype][color=#CCDDCC]And so the mighty screen of displaying videofeeds fades to blackness once more.

┌─
└═
─╗┌─
═╝└═
─╗┌─
═╝└═

(NOW WITH MORE BONUSES!) Bounty on Liberty capital ships and HOSTILE Freelancers and Mercenaries in Liberty.. - Pingu! - 06-06-2010

~ Incoming Transmission ~
~ Garret Family Link Established ~

~ Location: Bering system ~
~ Comm ID: Simon Garret ~

Howdy. My name is Simon Garret, flying under Freelancer IFF & ID. Well... I'll make it short. My brother, Ryan, and me saw this nice job opportunity, so... The hell, why not. First, that managed to fall under our hand was Assault Battlecruiser, and it will be first of many! I'm looking forward to our future cooperation.

~ Target ~ Death

~ Transfer money to Garret.Bank

~ Transmission Terminated ~

(NOW WITH MORE BONUSES!) Bounty on Liberty capital ships and HOSTILE Freelancers and Mercenaries in Liberty.. - Blighter - 06-06-2010

[font=Fixedsys]Sender:
Natalie Callahan
Recipient(s): Simon Garret
Subject: Nice work.
═╝└═
─╗┌─
═╝└═
─╗
═╝

[font=Palatino Linotype]Once more the videofeed starts, revealing Blue, this time sitting on a throne behind a huge-ass mahogany table and wearing an extra-fancy and pompous dark-blue dress.

[color=#CC99CC]Well isn't that pretty work you did there. Not extra-fancy, but you sure were quick to deliver, Mister Garret. Or should I call you Simon? I think I'll just call you Simon.
Eitherway, you're the first one, so that means you'll get a bonus. Just because.

Think ten Million Credits should be enough motivation extra for you.
Not that you seemed to be lacking any motivation at all, but I doubt you'll complain.
I'll send the bonus and the pay your way immediately. Thanks for the footage.

[font=Palatino Linotype][color=#CCDDCC]The screen fades to black, long and hard. Which doesn't make any sense but whatever.

┌─
└═
─╗┌─
═╝└═
─╗┌─
═╝└═

(NOW WITH MORE BONUSES!) Bounty on Liberty capital ships and HOSTILE Freelancers and Mercenaries in Liberty.. - Backo - 06-07-2010

[Connecting to global server... Connected]
[Encryption started...]
[Location: .:encrypted:.]
[Comm ID: .:encrypted:.]
[Sending transmission...]

Hello there,
I got my eyes on this lovely bounty a few days ago but never had the chance to claim anything for it. But today luck was on my side - me and my friend Alexis took down a Cruiser. So to get down in the details - we were traveling across New York and suddenly what do we see - a Liberty Siege Cruiser that suddenly engaged us for no reason at all. Without even saying a word. So it was just us, a bomber and a Sabre versus that huge completely repaired and armed ship. But we won even againts all odds... So here is the evidence:

[Transfering data... File downloaded... Open? YES / NO]
[Transfering data... File downloaded... Open? YES / NO]

I'm sorry for not posting the transmission lost signal but it kind of freaked out and I liked the explosion guncam shot better anyway. So that's all from me for now. Oh and send the credits to Victoria.Lesley .

Alright bye!

[Transmission ended...]
[Encryption ended...]
[Connection lost...]

(NOW WITH MORE BONUSES!) Bounty on Liberty capital ships and HOSTILE Freelancers and Mercenaries in Liberty.. - Kaze Dagon - 06-08-2010

--Incoming Transmission--
--Encryption: AI03-OCP1858-4501 module active--
--Sender ID: Kaze Dagon--

[Image: kaze2.jpg]

Hmm.. Outcast. *Looks seriously at the holo-camera* My name is Kaze Dagon and i travel with my love, Jordy Meller around New York.. Doing some business as mercs. Got the merc ID and a good Freelancer IFF. Took a bundle to get those papers though.
So.. Let's do business, shall we? *Bites an apple*

First. Gunboat 'Spear' on California, supported by a Liberty Assault Battlecruiser.

Spear : Scan
Spear : Feeling the coolness of 'Eau de Space Dust'
Spear : Kill Notice

Then, as we decided to go back.. Go figure.. Two Liberty Cruisers decided it was funny to engage a couple of Hacker bombers.. Err... Like.. Bad choice.
So we went in and decided to aid the Hackers. There was a Hunter eating their behinds, which Jordy took care off.
About the Cruiser 'LNS-Wailord'..

LNS-Wailord : Scan
LNS-Wailord : This shows a lesson of '101 - Why you don't take big ships to a cloud filled with huge obstacles.'
LNS-Wailord : Kill Notice

Then.. Their reinforcements came.. Guess what.. Among them, a sweet gunboat called 'Cyrus_the_Virus'... *Chuckles*

Cyrus_the_Virus : Scan
Cyrus_the_Virus : Overwhelmed
Cyrus_the_Virus : Kill Notice

*Drops the now almost eaten apple and gets a glass of champagne.. She drinks it and lights up a cigar.. As she expels the smoke, she eyes the holo camera once again*

You can send the cash to my Neural Net ID.. Kaze.Dagon

So long.. 'cast.
Kaze.

--Transmission Ended--

(NOW WITH MORE BONUSES!) Bounty on Liberty capital ships and HOSTILE Freelancers and Mercenaries in Liberty.. - Blighter - 06-08-2010

[font=Fixedsys]Sender:
Natalie Callahan
Recipient(s): Victoria Lesley, Kaze Dagon
Subject: Shiny, happy Credits.
═╝└═
─╗┌─
═╝└═
─╗
═╝

[font=Palatino Linotype]Out of nowhere starts the videofeed to show Blue on the same throne as last time and behind the same huge-ass mahogany table, this time in another kind of blue business-suit and with Viva clad in a crimson minidress straddling her lap.

[color=#CC99CC]My that's like seriously nice work there ladies.
Two Cruisers and two Gunboats trashed in total, that's plain fan-frakkin'-tastic, and it looks like you made it without losses either.

Shiny, shiny, shiny. First, Miss Lesley. Or can I just call you Victoria? Or just Vickie even?
Ah, hell, I'll just call you Vickie. Anyway, looks like you caught one of the more silent 'shoot first and ask questions later'-types.
That's extra-nice and earns you a little bonus.
How about one Million for her, Viva?

[color=#CCBBCC]Si mi amor, seems like she and her friend did a nice job with it, didn't they?

[color=#CC99CC]Sure does Sugarcakes, sure does. So a Million extra for you, Vickie.

And now to you, Miss Dagon. Ah, hell, I'll just call you Kaze. Or wait, better, KamiKaze. Sure fits the job.
Not only did you and your lover... did I get that right, your lover is that Mister Meller, aye? Aye.
But yeah, not only did you and him catch me three rustbuckets, by the look of it there was some excessive force involved from your side with the last one.
Not to mention that something gives me that feeling those three weren't the only things you set on fire along with your lover trashing that Hunter.
So how about we make the bonus for you two Million Credits, hm? Wouldn't you agree, Sugarcakes?

[color=#CCBBCC]Can I make the bonus for her a bullet to the head instead?

[font=Palatino Linotype][color=#CCDDCC]And so Blue raised an eyebrow in confusion, something which didn't really happen that often.

[color=#CC99CC]Why'd you want to shoot her?

[color=#CCBBCC]Because I know her from somewhere.

[color=#CC99CC]And where'd that be?

[color=#CCBBCC]A trip a couple months ago.

[color=#CC99CC]So what about it? She shot you or something?

[color=#CCBBCC]Kind of.

[color=#CC99CC]Kind of?

[color=#CCBBCC]I shot her out of the sky.

[color=#CC99CC]Then what's the matter?

[color=#CCBBCC]If I remember right it was in Tau-44?

[color=#CC99CC]So you're saying she's what? A former Colonial or something?

[color=#CCBBCC]Uh-huh.

[color=#CC99CC]And?

[color=#CCBBCC]And what? Don't we shoot those when we try to squeeze money out of 'em?

[color=#CC99CC]Not if they're 'former' ones?

[color=#CCBBCC]But you don't even know that!

[color=#CC99CC]So what, maybe she's not, maybe she's in disguise, maybe she's just on vacation to earn some extra money to buy herself a huge amount of extra-sexy lingerie to please her lover's eyes with?

[color=#CCBBCC]You're not seriously saying that we now finance Colonial lingerie fetishes or something are you?

[color=#CC99CC]Hell if I know, it's her money, she did a job, I saw my fancy explosions and I'm satisfied.

[color=#CCBBCC]Just business? Like that?

[color=#CC99CC]Yeah, like that.

[color=#CCBBCC]You're unbelieveable.

[color=#CC99CC]And you're trigger-happy.

[color=#CCBBCC]Didn't stop you from keeping me here.

[color=#CC99CC]Because you've other and more important qualities?

[color=#CCBBCC]Like?

[color=#CC99CC]Can I just send over the payment or do you really want me to talk about that right here?

[font=Palatino Linotype][color=#CCDDCC]Viva can be seen blushing and slowly shaking her head in disapproval while a grin washes across Blue's face just before the screen fades to black again. Even longer and harder this time.

┌─
└═
─╗┌─
═╝└═
─╗┌─
═╝└═

(NOW WITH MORE BONUSES!) Bounty on Liberty capital ships and HOSTILE Freelancers and Mercenaries in Liberty.. - Johnk - 06-08-2010

what ships do [LN]-LNS-Durango and [LN]-LNS-Maryland have?

Ill take that offer.