Discovery Gaming Community
TO ALL SIRIUS PILOTS "Contact Guide" - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: TO ALL SIRIUS PILOTS "Contact Guide" (/showthread.php?tid=41486)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

TO ALL SIRIUS PILOTS "Contact Guide" - Marcus Lindberg - 06-08-2010

[font=Agency FB]
[Transmission Status: Incoming]
[Source:[color=#FFFF00] =LSF=Adrienne.Perry]
[Target: Fake Document on so called "Nomads"]
[Encryption Level: Beta]
[Image: adrienneperryfix.jpg]
[Transmission Status: Beginning]
Miss Linda Buckey, first of all, are you aware of the definition of a 'Nomad'? It is a member of a group of people who move seasonally from place to place to search for food and water or pasture for their livestock. I hardly believe there would be an 'Alien Civilization' called 'The Nomads', or even 'Slomon K'Hara' (a completely nonsense word) existing.

Furthermore, are you aware of the laws in Liberty which state that any information cannot be published without proof? The Liberty Security Force has already determined the so called 'evidence' you have provided is doctored.

In other words Miss Buckey, you could go to prison in Liberty if you continue to spread this file, as it contains untrue information, which is against the law in Liberty.

I suggest you think about this, and preferebly remove this content off the Neural Net. Either that, or don't btoher coming back to the House Liberty, or you will be charged for spreading falsified information.

[Transmission Status: [color=#FFFF00]Terminating]

TO ALL SIRIUS PILOTS "Contact Guide" - Shagohad - 06-08-2010

~~~~~TRANSMISSION ONLINE~~~~~
Comm ID: Krazy Jo
Comm Image:

[Image: wifi-allergies.jpg]

It's all lies, dammit! All of it! The LSF is a conspiracy! I have proof! Now they want to suck out my mind with their brain powers! Myles is scared, too.

The government is after us! HELP!

~~~~~TRANSMISSION OFFLINE~~~~~

TO ALL SIRIUS PILOTS "Contact Guide" - Catbert - 06-08-2010

[font=Arial Black]
Liberty Security Force Neural Net Firewall
[color=#33CC00]Login: Scott
Password: ******
Greetings, agent Scott. You haven't been using your account for 53 days 14 hours. Awaiting input.
Instructions taken... Rerouting the message "TO ALL SIRIUS PILOTS "Contact Guide".

10%...20%....
WARNING. Access denied by J. Wolfe.
Logging you out.

TO ALL SIRIUS PILOTS "Contact Guide" - Chev - 06-08-2010

INCOMING TRANSMISSION---
TYPE: MULTIPLE FILES ATTACHMENT

So, I hope, you could tell me, what is that?

Picture #1
Picture #2
Picture #3

I think it will be enough...

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED---

[font=Agency FB]
More falsified information. Do not test our resolve Miss Buckey.

First of all, I would like to ask you, where and how exactly you got those images? It appears you were in a [color=#FF0000]Rheinland Gunboat AND an Order Osiris Battleship

You have just provided me the evidence that you are not only working with the terrorist organization known as 'The Order' (which is known to spread its falsified data about Nomads for recruitment), and the Rheinland government, which is known to brainwash its citizens with false propaganda, and, quite literally, making their own people believe their Chancellor is an apparent 'God'.

Oh, and I should remind you the House Liberty is currently at war with Rheinland.

So you tell me whether or not that data is even reliable.

[Transmission Status: Terminating]

TO ALL SIRIUS PILOTS "Contact Guide" - Catbert - 06-08-2010

Scott: Right... Want to check my hacker skills? Let's see who will win. Sorry, Normann, I'll have to use your account, you still are in the LSF secondary fleet after all.
[font=Arial Black]
[color=#3333FF]Liberty Security Force Neural Net Firewall
[color=#33FF33]Login: O'Connor
Password: ******
Greetings, agent O'Connor. Awaiting input.
Instructions taken... Rerouting the message "TO ALL SIRIUS PILOTS "Contact Guide". Rebroadcasting it on the Board. Everyone who checks this Board will see all the messages available.
10%...30%....60%...75%...100%
Sequence completed. Attempting to transfer this message on the Main News Board.
Failure. O'Connor, you don't have rights to put this message on the Main Board.
Logging you out.

[font=Arial Black]Scott: At least I've done something. Now the truth is available, but only for those who seek it. Hope Normann won't mind it...
[color=#FFFFFF]
*sighs and leaves the terminal*

INCOMING TRANSMISSION---
TYPE: AUDIO MESSAGE...

TO: Perry and Wolfe

Brainwashing? Did you really said that? Does brainwashed agents know this words?
You can do whatever you want, but truth will be revealed.
Can I ask, why are you changing topic? I gave an answer, what is that in that pictures?!

ARCHIVING MESSAGE...
SAVED...

TERMINATING TRANSMISSION---

[font=Agency FB]
What is in that pictures?

Well, nothing really their fake.

But if you want an answer...

As you can see, the (fake) beings in those (false) images, seem to be made out of some sort of energy. This would seem to suggest that the race in question has 'ascended', or transformed into energy, thus no longer requiring physical form. Energy, good doctor, is not physical form.

Therefore what is in those pictures is not physically possible.

That, and the fact that the sources of the evidence you have provided still seems to suggest that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Now, how many more times must I prove to you, that the 'nomads' don't exist?

INCOMING TRANSMISSION---
TYPE: AUDIO MESSAGE...

TO: Adrienne Perry
SUBJECT: Prove?

You want to prove? What do you want to prove? Thousands of people see them in New York system, and you are saying they are not exist? Do you ever leaved office?
You can say or do whatever want to, terrorize, laugh, saying your propaganda or even kill, truth is truth, and it's always will be truth...

ARCHIVING MESSAGE...
SAVED...

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED---

[font=Agency FB]
Unfortunately for you, you provided information that you are colluding with a House that is at war with the House Liberty, a house that is known to spread lies and propaganda to keep fear in the hearts and minds of the people who live there, as well as evidence of collusion with a known and one of the most dangerous terrorist organizations in Sirius.

Miss Buckey, there is no truth in what you have uploaded to the Neural Net. You have come to your own undoing by sourcing a House and a Terrorist organization, both of which are known to spread false information for their own benefit. You have spread false information for your own benefit. The information you have uploaded in not reliable at all. There is no truth to it, none whatsoever, absolutely nil.

You have also not explained how you managed to hack a government and a terrorist organizations channels to get those false images, thus it can only be assumed that you are working with the both of them.

Have a nice day now. Stop spreading lies too while you're at that.