Discovery Gaming Community
To BAF HC - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To BAF HC (/showthread.php?tid=41799)

To BAF HC - arvg - 06-13-2010

INCOM TRAN

CAPTAIN FRASER
HMS-DAGOBAZ
COMMANDING

Sirs,

I must first formally apologize for the Dagobaz force docking on Southampton shipyard while pursued by a Reaver Bomber Squadron. I understand that this has put the Station's Provost Marshal in the uncomfortable position of having to issue Arrest Warrants.

The terms of my surrender are this, I will surrender my personage, on the condition of immunity for my ship and crew, who will depart the station as soon as it is safe to do so.

Myself, and my sword will be surrendered to your Provost Marshal, I waive my right to a slow trial, and ask that a Courts-martial be convened at the earliest convenience to spare the Bretonian Government any embarrassment.

I request that my council be appointed from the BAF Naval Advocacy. And that you accept the terms of my personal surrender as being a sign of good faith.

Yours, in the name of the Crown

Sir. Jack Fraser
Her Majesty's Most Diligent Interdiction Wing.

ENDCOM

To BAF HC - Wolfs Ghost - 06-13-2010

[Incoming Transmission]

[Image: rsz_newamsterdam.jpg]

[Target ID: Captain Fraser]
[Location: CLASSIFIED]
[Comm ID: Agent Redwood]
[Subject: CLASSIFIED]
[Encryption: High]

I personally applaud you for what you're doing, Captain. MI5 Agents have been dispatched to Southampton Shipyard to take you and your crew into custody.

May the Queen have mercy on your souls.

Acting Director Agent Redwood,
Military Intelligence Section Five

[Transmission Terminated]

INCOM TRAN

CAPTAIN FRASER
HMS-DAGOBAZ
COMMANDING

Sirs,

I must again re-iterate that my surrender is conditional on the immunity to the ship and crew. My boys are loyal, and willing to make a stand if they have to... I would rather avoid the violence, and feel that my personal surrender will ensure the peace.

The HMS-Dagobaz will be granted safe passage away from Southampton, and will take no action or make any attempt to free me, as will no member of the Interdiction Wing, if the conditions are met.

I ask for this small favour, in light of the service I have brought to the Crown, for the Crown.

Sir. Jack Fraser

ENDCOM

[Incoming Transmission]

I cannot assure certain strings can be pulled as to letting a stolen Gunboat go. But if it's the only way to handle this situation without resorting to violence, then so be it. There will be awaiting MI5 Agents on Southampton to take you into custody.

To BAF HC - Banza - 06-13-2010

...Incoming Transmission
Subject: Dagobaz case

Mi5 needs nothing but applause for their alertness, and speed, but as, Captain Fraser is Bretonian Armed Force deserter, we will first have the pleasure to give him the attention which he requires. Proper access to this case, shall of course, be granted to Mi5.

Captain Fraser, the conditions of your surrender were accepted;

The Courts-martials first session will be convened upon 16th of this month.

Your council will be appointed as swiftly as possible, and you will be presented aboard the Flagship 48 hours before start of your Courts-Martial.

Admiralty

...End Transmission

[Incoming Transmission]

[Carbon Copy: Admiralty Board]

Admiral, I'm aware this man has deserted the Armed Forces, and has moved on to stealing and profiteering from this war. However, he is a vital piece to Section Fives ongoing investigation into the Privateers. You can have your trail, after we're done questioning him.

INCOM TRAN

CAPTAIN FRASER
HMS-DAGOBAZ
COMMANDING

Sirs,

Then I officially Surrender my personage into the custody of the BAF Provost Marshal.

Here is my sword, sirs.

Sir. Jack Fraser

ENDCOM