Discovery Gaming Community
To: Zoner Council - regarding possible invasion - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Zoner Council - regarding possible invasion (/showthread.php?tid=41938)

To: Zoner Council - regarding possible invasion - Agmen of Eladesor - 06-15-2010

Hail and well met, fellows...

Dr. Paul Robertson here, Zoner Science Council member, onboard the good ship "The.Family.Bus". Me and mine just finished our astronomical survey of some fringe worlds, where we were hoping to find other places and space for us to live - which was why we were sent out here.

We need to schedule a meeting as quickly as possible. No, seriously - even quicker than that. We found something in Gallia that you (the Zoner Council as a group) need to know about. We ... are about to be invaded by a large war-fleet. Not just Sirius - but ALL of Sirius - including areas where we live.

We brought back some of their pilots and their plans. We'll be in Baffin as quickly as possible. Please hurry...

To: Zoner Council - regarding possible invasion - exlibrismortis - 06-15-2010

>>>Incoming Transmission<<<

> CommID: Admiral Gideon Ravenor
> Location: Gran Carnaria, Omega 49
> Encryption: High
> Destination: Dr. Paul Robertson
> Subject: Message received

***Initiating Video Feed***
[Image: GideonRavenor-1.jpg]

Greeting Dr,

This is very disturbing news indeed. Let it be known that your message has been received and I am delivering it personally to the Alliance members. Rest assured, they will receive this message.

Ravenor out!

***End Video Transmission***

>>>Transmission Terminated<<<

To: Zoner Council - regarding possible invasion - Cmdr. Blaine Chara - 06-15-2010

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Matok, ZDF Tau Marshall, Commander, ZDFS-I.K.S. Vor'cha
To: Dr. Paul Robertson

Greetings, Doctor,

I am most intrigued by your findings as it is my group that will be on the front lines. Yes, we know about this invasion. With the reliable intell that I have had for some time, we have known about these......*starts grumbling with anger*.......Spoileds for some time. Mind you that Ambassador Holliday will be interested in this as well as it's his home system of Baffin that will be sitting on the front line and the fact that it is his crew that maintains Freeport 6.

I look forward to meeting you.

que'plAH!!

Matok

To: Zoner Council - regarding possible invasion - lousal - 06-15-2010

------------------------------------------

To: Zoner Council - regarding possible invasion - kuth - 06-15-2010

[Image: OSI-Header.png]
> CommID: Victor Cross
> Location: Yukon, Freeport 14
> Subject: Gallia
Well, Dr Robertson, you bring grim news indeed. As per Mr Ferguson's suggestion, I'll be heading to Shasta to meet you in person and see these pilots and the plans you captured. I am sure the other Committee members are already making their way there also.

Be safe out there, you should know that Gallia has agents in Sirius; even within our community. Word of your message will surely spread, you must be careful in your travels.
Victor Cross
OSI CEO

To: Zoner Council - regarding possible invasion - Agmen of Eladesor - 06-16-2010

Members of the Zoner Council -

I am sending this via tight beam secured transmission. The Council maintenance people on Reunion Station in Orkney are working to get us out of here, before it's too late. What we did was this - we were investigating a jump hole in Omicron 80, off of the Outcast systems. When we entered that hole, nearly 4 weeks ago, we found that it was completely surrounded by a minefield.

Fortunately, our navigator - my wife - found a pathway that caused no more damage to our shields than our own field protecting the entrance to Omega 49. There was a space station guarding it as well.

[Image: Invas08.jpg]
We were able to evade any hostile patrols, and actually scanned several interesting planets and fields there, which was our mission after all. Unfortunately, this is all that remains of our scans of that system.

[Image: Invas06.jpg]
We were able to leave this system and enter Champagne. There we were immediately set upon by pilots from the Gallic Royal Navy. Fortunately, some Council ships came to our aid, and we found out this information regarding two stations there.

[Image: Invas05.jpg]
[Image: Invas04.jpg]
It was while we were there that we learned of the plot. The King of Gallia feels that the people of Sirius abandoned his people to die centuries ago. Instead of getting over it, he's been building hundreds of battleships and thousands of smaller ships to invade Sirius when the time was right. He wouldn't be acting now, but the Council here - sort of rebels against authority, which means I like them already - forced his hand. So this fleet is massing and moving - now. The Naval pilots and police pilots we captured showed us their personal logs and under truth serum, all their stories matched. Also, the Council showed us evidence which was lost when we were making our final run back here.

Oh, and in case you're wondering whether the pilots were telling the truth - we showed them their alternative. Science and the medical arts can be a wonderful thing sometimes.

[Image: Invas01.jpg]
Hopefully we can leave here before the invasion fleet gets here. That's why we're sending this now - in case we don't.

Dr. Paul Robertson, Zoner Science Council, end transmission

To: Zoner Council - regarding possible invasion - BlueSpawn - 06-16-2010

::: Connection openend :::
::: Incoming message :::
::: Security: Zoners only :::
::: Message openend :::

TO: Dr. Paul Robertson
CC: Zoner Alliance

Dr. Robertson and members of the Alliance,

Please forgive me in advance because what I'm about to say is going to sound rather rude. I am having a hard time buying any of this.
In order for these Gallia chaps to so much as get near Tau-29, they would have to go through their Rebels, then Gaians, followed by Colonial Remnant, the /CS/ Consortium, QCP, and what are those guys called that own half of Sirius, ah yes, --

the Kusari samurai Navy and the Bretonian bloody Armed Forces.

I hope you make it back to a Freeport alive and well, Dr.Robertson. Then I want you to take your family to Hawaii and relax with a cup of delicious cocoa.

Best of luck,
Yevan Pushkin,
Zoners Consortium

::: Message ends :::
::: Connection closed :::

To: Zoner Council - regarding possible invasion - Doc Holliday - 06-16-2010

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: Dr. Paul Robertson; Zoner Alliance

Gentlemen,

Let's not discuss this matter to openly. Who knows who else is watching that shouldn't be. Rather, I propose we discuss this matter. If all are willing, we can meet at Shasta. I have made some preliminary plans for a closed door meeting amongst us all with catering.

Dr. Robertson, you are of course invited to this function.
Mr. Lightwing, I think you may be surprised by what intell I have previously received on Gallia but as I said, let's not discuss it here.

-Doc