Discovery Gaming Community
To: Council of Corsair Elders, From: Pioneer Corporation - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Council of Corsair Elders, From: Pioneer Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=41976)

To: Council of Corsair Elders, From: Pioneer Corporation - lukasz_r128a - 06-15-2010

***Opening secure channel***
Subject: Incident in Omega 49

Greetings senors! This is colonel Hal Duncan from Pioneer Corporation.
I want to ask you to take control on 3 of your pilots. Today I met them near planet Grand Canaria. When I nicely ask them about their presence there, thay answer that they training!

Training in front of Canaria. It was very confusingI ask them to move they treinings to Corsairs space, Gamma for example They ignore me and start fighting between themselves. I warned them few times, that is not a good place to do this and also I was asking them to leave O49 space. They ignore me so I didnt have choice and I opened fire to both of them.

With assist of Reg Murphy from PC fleet we destroy one of them. But in time when we fought 3rd one arrive and attacked us. Few minutes later we destroy 2nd ship and the last one docked toGrand Canaria (I dont have idea what our docking control was doing in this time). I gave order to security services on Grand Canaria to find him and imprison him.

I hope senors, that this incident will don't have any negative consequences. I'm sure that you understand that our intervention was necessery. All pilots survive the battle, we tractor their escape pods and hand over them to security services on planet.

Corsairs pilots names/callsigns
Rosario - Praetorian Bomber
Preox - Praetorian Bomber
PinkParadise - Praetorian Bomber

***Transmission over***

To: Council of Corsair Elders, From: Pioneer Corporation - Not Espi - 06-16-2010

:: Message Starts

So you attacked our ships, which the Empire sent to protect your system from various other parties, after you - Zoners - asked us to? I take it this is a confession of a guilty conscience, si? What worth are our patrols there, when they are out of shape? Of course they practice their skills. Should they move to Gamma to practice them and then return to Omega 49 to continue their patrols? Will you provide the fuel necessary? And what if a sole pilot moving to Corsair space gets ambushed by a Hessian patrol? Will you repair the ship at your expenses?

Corsairs patrolling Omega 49 will NOT waste fuel to move to other systems just because you don't fancy them training there. I would suggest you ask them POLITELY to move elsewhere so they don't block the docking ring traffic next time, but NOT to ask them to move out of the system.

That would be all.

~ Elder Espingarda

:: Message Ends

To: Council of Corsair Elders, From: Pioneer Corporation - Doc Holliday - 06-16-2010

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: Colonel Hal Duncan

Colonel,

I leave my home on Gran Canaria for a few days and this is what happens? Corsairs often practice in Omega 49 space as do others to include Zoners. As the Elder pointed out, if you asked them to move off the rings a bit, they probably would have. I have before without incident.

Elder Espingarda, my apologies for any inconveniences. If you visit Sophie's on the surface, you and your men can have a drink on my bar tab. I will be away for a few days yet tending to business.

Gentlemen, *salutes*

Dr. John Henry Holliday

To: Council of Corsair Elders, From: Pioneer Corporation - lukasz_r128a - 06-16-2010

***Opening secure channel***
Subject: Incident in Omega 49

Dear Elder, Sir Holliday. I wasn't informed about that and I admit that such explanation may be not enough. Still Corsair pilots were obviously pursued to confrontation with me. I asked them few times, to hold fire and leave space around Canaria. Also I asked them about their presence there. But they ignore me. Why they didn't answer? Why they didn't try to avoid fight? And shots next to my cocpit were very suggestive... I'm not mentioning about danger for civilians on planet and ships around Canaria.
Believe me, before I opened fire I did everything what I can to avoid fight, but Corsair pilots did not.
In situation, like that I deeply believe that my actions were correct. Im not blaming any Officials , I know how much trouble indie pilots can bring.

In the name of good relationships in future we want to make a compensation to Corsair Nation. In near future we will deliver to your capital planet, with your permission, some food and luxury goods, or other cargo which you need.

***Transmission over***

To: Council of Corsair Elders, From: Pioneer Corporation - kuth - 06-16-2010

[Image: OSI-Header.png]
> CommID: Victor Cross
> Location: Yukon, Freeport 14
> Subject: Omega-49 Incident
Greetings. Colonel Duncan, may I inquire as to the exact location of this encounter? Do remember that, Omega-49 itself isn't a NFZ, only the 5 kilometers around the mooring booms and docking rings.

Elder Espingarda, I suggest you inform your people that they are to complie with the orders they receive from Zoners while in Omega-49. While it is true that the Empire was asked to aid in protecting the system, that request wasn't issued by those of us in positions of power now. You and I both know that there is a difference between a Corsair belonging to one of the clans in power and one not belonging to them. The independant, if you can call your brothersand sisters that, tend to do what they want regardless of the consequences.
Victor Cross
OSI CEO

Encrypted Embedded message...............100%
To: Colonel Duncan

Colonel Duncan, your ships are equiped with gun cams for a reason. Please utilize them in the future. If you truly did all you could to convince them to move away and they ignored you, don't fret over the Elders threats; they are empty.
Victor Cross
OSI CEO