Discovery Gaming Community
Return of a Freelancer Addict - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Return of a Freelancer Addict (/showthread.php?tid=42293)

Pages: 1 2

Return of a Freelancer Addict - Taffic - 06-20-2010

Hi to you all,

Ive just completed a 2 year Accountancy Course & like a drug Im back playing Freelancer within days. Everything was deleted its like getting an uber Admin Sanction.

Last time I was on I did a bit of empire building with the Bretonian Junkers (which took up an incredible amount of my time) but I wont be doing that this time! Oh no :nono: Ill probably start another 3 year course so Ill let others make those hard decisions & Ill just have a laugh & RP with the willing.

Ive normally played as a Junker or Pirate in the past, but Im going to try having some law-abiding characters. Thanks to Jammi for the generous donation and once Ive had a drift about and re-familiarised myself with Sirius Ill take you up on your offer.

See in space.

Jason

Return of a Freelancer Addict - jammi - 06-20-2010

Yeah, it's good to see you about again. As I said, the start-up offer is always there.

Good luck and all that fluff.

Return of a Freelancer Addict - aerelm - 06-21-2010

Hey! Welcome Back and Enjoy your Stay!
It's always good to try new RPs and all... So, See you in space!;)

Return of a Freelancer Addict - Donutman - 06-21-2010

Welcome back!

THE NOMADS BLEW UP TOLEDO

Return of a Freelancer Addict - RonG777 - 06-21-2010

Howdy there . . Good to see you back . . .

. . All in all, it's the same way here as it was when you left. Names might have changed, but that's about it . . (Just double check the rules to be sure . . Never trust a Red-Neck) :)

Return of a Freelancer Addict - Death.RunningVerminator - 06-21-2010

I think i remember you. Welcome back Mr. Taffic.

Return of a Freelancer Addict - Stoat - 06-22-2010

Good to have you back. Bowex are a great bunch, you'll find a welcoming home there.

Looking forward to teaming up again, my friend!!

Edit: Don't forget, tou are more important that the other guys! :P

Return of a Freelancer Addict - Taffic - 06-22-2010

' Wrote:Howdy there . . Good to see you back . . .

. . All in all, it's the same way here as it was when you left. Names might have changed, but that's about it . . (Just double check the rules to be sure . . Never trust a Red-Neck) :)
Ah yes the rules - roughly translate to "if you play like a turd, expect to be treaded as a turd" :)
I'll be good & I'll never trust xenos.

' Wrote:Looking forward to teaming up again, my friend!!
Freighter Baiter time again - I'm ready now mate :D

Return of a Freelancer Addict - Rudo - 06-24-2010

Hi Taffic!

I just got back from a long vacation myself and started all over again. I'm mostly playing GMG nowadays to keep things fresh. We had the same idea about trying corporate for a change.

Good to see you back!

Return of a Freelancer Addict - Cond0r - 06-24-2010

Welcome back:cool: