Discovery Gaming Community
KNF guard rep - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: KNF guard rep (/showthread.php?tid=42602)

KNF guard rep - peter123 - 06-24-2010

I have bought KNF id and Kusari Gunboat. I wanted to buy some turrets at kure shipyard but I can't because too low rep with guard. Then I missioned shooted every unlawful NPC on my way and still nothing. I managed to check rep at pilot stats and I see no rep bar about Guard KNF. Is it normal or it is some kind of bug.

Another story After getting knf iff I have BD and GC as neutral. What could I fail here?

KNF guard rep - Akura - 06-24-2010

Try buying Kusari Gunboat Turrets at Yukawa Shipyard in Honshu.

Also, you need to meet someone (NPC or Player) with a KNF Guard IFF to see it on your sheet.

' Wrote:Try buying Kusari Gunboat Turrets at Yukawa Shipyard in Honshu.

There is only basic turrets ,I planned to mount razors on my GB.

' Wrote:Also, you need to meet someone (NPC or Player) with a KNF Guard IFF to see it on your sheet.

I should have It . I ve seen NPCs in Hiroshima maybe they was only regular.

For Razors and Pulses etc, you'll have to get full guard rep, with is around 40 KNF Missions.

Try doing Police Missions and buy them in the Police Guard system, takes less missions.

' Wrote:For Razors and Pulses etc, you'll have to get full guard rep, with is around 40 KNF Missions.
Try doing Police Missions and buy them in the Police Guard system, takes less missions.

Noo Moar missions Q_Q. However thanks for help.

Btw: Could someone give me some Kusari Gb loadouts ? Are razors necessary ? Or Can I only count on forward gun with some missle turrets and defense turrets?

I use the Fwd Gun with Full Defense Turrets, sometimes with a Missile, but then again I never face other Gunboats alone.

Trial and error works nicely.

' Wrote:I use the Fwd Gun with Full Defense Turrets, sometimes with a Missile, but then again I never face other Gunboats alone.
Trial and error works nicely.

Again Thanks I will use that and check how it works.

yeah Trial and error works nicely but errors hurts.

KNF guard rep - Govedo13 - 06-25-2010

Put missile on the rear turret- use it when you turn to strip bomber shields. The 4 front turrets are up to you and your fighting stile- 4 defence turrets or 2 razors/2 Pulses. I would go for 4 defence turrets. If you have very good aim you can even mount 3 razors and 1 pulse and try instant kill.

KNF guard rep - Corsair - 06-25-2010

Easy way to farm missions in a Kusari Gunboat:

Get full KNF rep, get gunboat. Battleship Myoko works well for this.
Mount KNF Photon turrets, the high refire ones.
Go back to Myoko and resume farming at an ungodly speed.