Discovery Gaming Community
Just FYI. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Just FYI. (/showthread.php?tid=43028)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Just FYI. - lw'nafh - 07-01-2010

[4:55:45 PM] Ben ********* [Kanga|Neon Pink Dinorawr]: meh.
[4:55:49 PM] Ben ********* [Kanga|Neon Pink Dinorawr]: If 4.86 is ****.
[4:55:51 PM] Ben ********* [Kanga|Neon Pink Dinorawr]: I'm leaving.
[4:55:52 PM] Ben ********* [Kanga|Neon Pink Dinorawr]: For good.

I came to this conclusion, just now. Seems this community has gone to the dogs, and I'm gonna' dissect it for you so you understand every. Little. Bit.

Okay.

This community is driving me nuts, apart the small group of people I've grown to like (most of which have left, go figure), you all appear to line up behind the guy with 2000+ posts. And wat? I mean, it's only taken you until NOW to realise *Dab's a censored. Nice one.

I've lost a lot of friends, not all of them have left, but meh, they've made it apparent that they're not interested. I was only really hanging around 'cause I had some 'old' friends left, lulz. Lookin' at you, Shago. I know I can make new ones, but to quote myself: "censored the rest of the community."

And I mean that, from the bottom of my heart... Yes, I have one.

Oh, and here's another one.

This, pvp elitism, mob mentality thing? Get over yourselves. This is an RP community, yes, pvp is a key part of most, if not all, the RP that goes on in this server. But it's hardly something we should all ooo and ahhh over. So what, censored like Zeltak can pew pew computer generated ships? Whoop de effing do, I'll tell you right now, half of them couldn't shoot if their lives depended on it, in real life.

Oh, and lol @ Akura and his anti-furry bandwagon. Yes, a lot of them could have RP'd it better, so what? It's a bloody game, it's the internet, let people do what they want to do. Heheh, forget that, I remembered that you're an arrogant suckup.

That's the skim the surface, this place is, to reiterate, driving me insane.

Mmmmm...

[Sarcasm]Can't wait until 4.86.[/Sarcasm]

more nastiness removed

PS: I might find other reasons to stay, but this post seems to have ruined my reputation as-is.

Edit my posts if you must, but if you want to make comments, do it in your -own- post.

Just FYI. - Bobthemanofsteel - 07-01-2010

This one is much cooler than Tena's.

EDIT: You realise you're just feeding his ego, right?

Just FYI. - Petitioner - 07-01-2010

Well then, now that we've cleared the air...

http://www.dramabutton.com/

' Wrote:This one is much cooler than Tena's.

EDIT: You realise you're just feeding his ego, right?
*shrugs* Further proves how out of hand he's got.

Further proves how ineffective the admins really are.

Just FYI. - Exsiled_one - 07-01-2010

Forums aren't a place for a civili discussion about your problems with discovery. People could have realized that from 350 other posts around that either died or got locked.

And for a reason there should be no trial by forum of any kind. It's a bad taste.

Just FYI. - RonG777 - 07-01-2010

' Wrote:*Dab: An animal native to Discovery, apparently of the developer genus. It likes to manipulate the very mechanics of the game to feed its own megalomania.

I suggest you leave my old buddy alone . . .

As others said here earlier, if you got a problem, then you tell it to the admins . . . .IN PM . . (if this was all a joke, then nevermind)

And as far as BOB . . . yes . . we all know his ego . . . we have tried to sustain it over the years, and, we are still working on it . . :)

Give it a rest folks . . . Just relax and enjoy the game , , OK ? ? ?

' Wrote:It's a bad taste.

Well, 4chan is also full of 'bad taste', yet it seems to be a common topic all over Discovery. At least, there memes are.

Frankly. There isn't any taste on Discovery anymore.

Troll this, troll that, powerwhore here and there, piss off some members, et cetera et cetera.

Just FYI. - Bobthemanofsteel - 07-01-2010

Oh and Kanga... Apart from hopefully resetting the Q_Q levels around here, I really don't think EightSix will be much to hold your breath for.
It's not like any massively exciting things are being introduced.
Moreso a clean up.
That said, did all of the imports actually get replaced? >.>

' Wrote:I suggest you leave my old buddy alone . . .

As others said here earlier, if you got a problem, then you tell it to the admins . . . .IN PM . . (if this was all a joke, then nevermind)

And as far as BOB . . . yes . . we all know his ego . . . we have tried to sustain it over the years, and, we are still working on it . . :)

Give it a rest folks . . . Just relax and enjoy the game , , OK ? ? ?
Yes, because if something hasn't been done already, with all the complaints made.

My PM would totally get someone's attention.

Just FYI. - Camtheman Of Freelancer4Ever - 07-01-2010

Yeah, You targeted a few of the same people that regularly target me.

You know what I do?

Instead of getting all mad (which makes u bant or somesuch, You can always reset ur IP tho)
like I constantly want to, joke with them. Make them not know wether if ur kiding or trolling.

Its hilarious, I get kicks out of it every time one of them takes a swing at me, I just lol at them and make another shiny userbar.