Discovery Gaming Community
ok now i am sick - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: ok now i am sick (/showthread.php?tid=43103)

Pages: 1 2

ok now i am sick - Optimus-Prime - 07-02-2010

what the hell is wrong with kensington shipping platform

overr the last 2 weeks i have been killed 5 times by this station and all others around it inclueding BAF

I am netural with platfrom npc's

and friendly with BAF

and i swaer i have not fired at them at all so i dont know why they attack me

i am a BMM repped miner i am flying the hegamon so this is what i have lost

hours of mining and hauling

5 x 2750 holds of gold ore = 140.236.250 credits
5 x 2750 of lux goods = 23.402.500 credits

thats a total of 163.638.750 credits

i dont belive i will get a refund for this but i thought i better bring it up in case its a glitch of some sort

ok now i am sick - Mickk - 07-02-2010

' Wrote:what the hell is wrong with kensington shipping platform

overr the last 2 weeks i have been killed 5 times by this station and all others around it inclueding BAF

I am netural with platfrom npc's

and friendly with BAF

and i swaer i have not fired at them at all so i dont know why they attack me

i am a BMM repped miner i am flying the hegamon so this is what i have lost

hours of mining and hauling

5 x 2750 holds of gold ore = 140.236.250 credits
5 x 2750 of lux goods = 23.402.500 credits

thats a total of 163.638.750 credits

i dont belive i will get a refund for this but i thought i better bring it up in case its a glitch of some sort.

It may be that there are other ships that you would be red to that are 'friendly' to the base you are trying to dock at.

If one of these ships is on your scanner, the base WILL turn aggro to you, just because that ship is there.

Chances of getting that money back = so much less than zero there isn't a number for it.....I think. You never know with Admins.

ok now i am sick - Wolfs Ghost - 07-02-2010

You're probably hostile to another Bretonian company, either Bowex or Gateway. If that's not the case you're hostile with IMG and/or a Liberty/Rheinland company that frequents Bretonian space.

ok now i am sick - Optimus-Prime - 07-02-2010

' Wrote:You're probably hostile to another Bretonian company, either Bowex or Gateway. If that's not the case you're hostile with IMG and/or a Liberty/Rheinland company that frequents Bretonian space.

i am hostile with img but there never around when it happens as for bowex and gateay i am neautral with them

Edit and it only happens around kensington and i never dock there

ok now i am sick - Elvin - 07-02-2010

Well, can't say I ever had any problems there, and I'm around the station quite often I might add.

I would suggest the thing with hostile company jumping out of "space" and turning everything around into your "enemy". As for scanner, well, especially in friendly space it can take quite some time for enemy to show on scanners, when it's not player and comes out of TL. And when it finally shows on scanner, you have so many hostiles around, that you may not even see it anymore in all the mess and confusion.

Other thing can be some misplaced CD.

Pointing on those two mainly because if it really was a glitch, someone else would prolly suffered from it as well, but I can't say I know any other case. So it most likely is clientside. Or perhaps playerside.

I'm not trying to sound offensive or something, just giving suggestions, and those two are the most... frequent.

ok now i am sick - Slainte - 07-02-2010

I think theres a bug somewhere. It happens to me in NY when im sitting outside Manhattan and suddenly everythings red and i go boom!

Edit: It has nothing to do with me taking over the reigns at Gateway....honest....:D

ok now i am sick - Athenian - 07-03-2010

What is your character's name?

ok now i am sick - kramer - 07-03-2010

You should become friendly with Gateway (Kensington) and Planetform (Canterbury) or they may go hostile if a IMG npc comes nearby.

ok now i am sick - Optimus-Prime - 07-03-2010

' Wrote:What is your character's name?

The ship is DHL-Miner

ok now i am sick - Talesin - 07-04-2010

Those things sometimes occur.

Sometimes Aland shipyard would turn hostile to me (though IMG are repped max green), even with no hostile around.

Regards,
Talesin