Discovery Gaming Community
F1'd in space... Now a huge problem - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: F1'd in space... Now a huge problem (/showthread.php?tid=43252)

F1'd in space... Now a huge problem - Nosferath - 07-05-2010

I've got a problem with one of my chars. Since it's a nomad, it's hard to find a place to dock so I f1'd over the plane, in open space. I tried to log with it, but it took a lot of time, and then sent me the common error
Tried to get ingame again, but now it won't load my char list.
Now my charlist appears to be empty (after a long time of loading)
I tried to get help with Agmen or schmidt, tried EVERYTHING, but nothing works.
What can I do? D:

F1'd in space... Now a huge problem - Nosferath - 07-05-2010

BREAKING NEWS: IT'S WORKING ALL OF SUDDEN!

EDIT: The problem is different now. It won't let me connect with my nomad because before I can log in the server thinks I'm cheating and kicks me. What makes the server think I'm cheating? Can you disable it for me until I can solve this?
Char name: Kha'Ndrogsh

F1'd in space... Now a huge problem - Hell Hunter - 07-05-2010

' Wrote:BREAKING NEWS: IT'S WORKING ALL OF SUDDEN!

EDIT: The problem is different now. It won't let me connect with my nomad because before I can log in the server thinks I'm cheating and kicks me. What makes the server think I'm cheating? Can you disable it for me until I can solve this?
Char name: Kha'Ndrogsh
Got any other mods other then disco activated?
Any custom things to freelancer? Like materials/ HD Skins? hud? etc ?
What cheating reason does it say?

F1'd in space... Now a huge problem - ArmsAndLegs Guy - 07-05-2010

I allready told you that the problem is in your end, most probably a corrupt windows networking stack, or an infected windows installation.

Cheat detection is not disabled for anyone, except Admin ID'ed chars. Ever. Don't even ask for it.

Your problem does not stem from having logged out in space. You sent me your account file. I could login without any problems, whether the ship was in space or not.

The problem is solely in your end. As you have tried a FL reinstall, a Mod reinstall, rebooting, rebooting your router/modem, the final recourse is to reinstall everything from scratch. Including your OS. You received that advice allready.

A & L Guy

F1'd in space... Now a huge problem - Nosferath - 07-06-2010

The weird thing is that the problem is only with the official disco server. What's the ip of it, so I make sure it's allowed from my pc?

Summary: I did what I could. I completely deleted any vestige of FL existence on my PC and reinstalled from the very scratch... But the problem isn't fixed! It's only with 24/7 server, and not the accounts (yeah, every of them) because A&L tried on his computer. Are you sure my PC isn't banned from Disco?