Discovery Gaming Community
Battleship Amun - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: RP Stories Feedback Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Battleship Amun (/showthread.php?tid=43413)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Battleship Amun - Johnny_Walker - 07-07-2010

The 'Ghost' Ship

[Image: Ossiecut-1copy.png]

[color=#990000].....some say that when man arrived at the edge of the galaxy and saw only more space, darkness and emptiness .They've gone mad...

By: Unknow

This is the History of an order battleship-class called Amun.

-801 A.S. Nomad Wars ends.

-803 A.S. Battleship Amun Comissioned

[Image: AmunsComissionedcopy-1.png]
[color=#000066]Crew:100 Order Officers , 20 Scientists.
Commandore Name: Carlos Guerra. Born in Toledo 779 A.S.

-804 A.S.Battleship Amun sent to Uncharted Omicron System to investigate possible nomad city.
Battleship Amun send the Mission Report :

---Day 1---Transmission Begins : Mission Report 01# : -Carlos: This is day and We haven't encountered a single living soul yet.Nothing but Dust , rocks and lifeless planets.The crew seems confident alltrough , that we will actually find something here.Hum, But im not sure of that.

|---EndsTransmission---|

---Day 4---Transmission Begins : Mission Report 02# : -Carlos: Day 4 , and we have found several wrecks in blue nebula ( Charted NX-1 ) We are still in the process of exploring this nebula .But it seems is made of a wierd organic material. Our sientists are amazed ,and me ...well I'm worried.
[Image: Semttulo1-1.png]
|---EndsTransmission---|

---Day 8---Transmission Begins : Mission Report 03# : -Carlos: This is day 8 and things got lil' bit explosive , we...w..we Have encountered the Nomads ...Hundreds of them! They cant do sigficant damage on our vessel , but they never stop comming and out Anti-Fighter batteries are overheating This got end sometime soon...

|---Ends Transmission---|

---Day 9---Transmission Begins : Mission Report 04# : -Carlos: It finaly ended , We took a down a total of 112 Nomad Fighters We are recharging the Batteries now , And i've go to say these Bio-enhancements that the order gave to us back in Toledo is really helping us go trought this.

|---EndsTransmission---|

---Day 13--Transmission Begins : Mission Report 05# : -Carlos: We are being fallowed , several fighters and what appears to be some sorta of bombers then are give our shields a beating , but we are holding... For now...

---Day 15--Transmission Begins : Mission Report 06# : -Carlos: We found a massive Organic structire floaint insed the NX-1 Nebula , once we got closer to it All nomads that were stalking up stood still and stop firing.There is somthing about this structure here ,our Scientists says its some sorta of holy place for them , If they are correct we might use it to get out this place. We will spend the next days in orbit for futher scans , as the nomads ceased hostil activities.
[Image: Semttulo-1.png]
|---EndsTransmission---|

---Day 18--Transmission Begins : Mission Report 07# : -Carlos: We are leaving! The structure activ---**Static** self ...**explosions on background ** A nomad battleship came ff---**static** insed ....we are taking heavy hits ** Static **....--.. Deck 12 is on fire we nee--**static** evacua**static** Nomad fighter are crashing intentionally on ship's hull **background screams**we got aliens onboard ! **static** Security te---** static** deal with them NOW! **screams**.........pssssssssssssssssssssss.

-804 A.S. Order Send Rescue team to Amun Last coordinates.Nothing is found.

-806 A.S. Order Patrol spot a Osiris cv-1 Battleship-Class in Omicron Delta.Ship does not asnwer any Hail attempts.

-807 A.S. Order High Command Stop the search for Battlteship Amun , and consider it MIA.

-816 A.S. Order High Command Receives a Transmission from Battleship Amun:

--- Day 9855--Transmission Begins : Mission Report 08# : -Carlos: This is battle**static****(anger)**coldness!**static**background screams** Amun , we...**static**...we are **Random Noises** back.

--------------------------------OOC Part-------------------------------

--What happened to Amun?

He was heavily damaged in fight with nomad battlehip and had several holes on hes hull.Nomad got onboard Amun by using the holes on the hull when the were intentionally crashin on Amun.
Amun's Crew had Bio-enhancements that slightly increase , Reflex , brain logic and etc etc . When nomads took over Amun's crew they suffered a mutation because of the enhancements.

--Whats Amun's goal ?

He has no goal , after the mutation Amun's crew lost all their humanity and reason.They now wonder around Omicrons without objective , without reason or goal. They are just there Waiting ...and Waiting.

--Whats Amun's Stance ?

Prettly much like the players on Nomad Trial , Curious about everything.
Will fire only on self defense.
Or Maybe when he sees a battle ( that he aint involved)He help the weaker side allways?(Permit?)

--Whats Amun's IFF/ID

Order Guard ID/IFF Since it was order vessel in the pass.

--Amun is really a ghost ship? D:<

No! Its called Ghost ship beacause of the previous events , But there arent any ghosts! Just Humans infectd by nomads that suffered a Mutation.

---Feedback?

Battleship Amun - Foochow - 07-07-2010

It's awsom man!

Sorry if i wrote anything wrong !!!
I'm constantly editing it.

And Thank you Mr. Woopecker

Battleship Amun - Cosmos - 07-07-2010

It's a good story.

You need to do a load of in game RP s and then submit for a Nomad ID or something man:P

Thanks !

And i'm doing so as we speak:)

Not sure if i need nomad ID tho

uhm , By the way !
Its not my intention to go Pwnd people all around sirius ... NO!

Its merely a wanderer in the Omicrons ;Seeking something that not even I know.
Thats the main thingy

Battleship Amun - Turkish - 07-07-2010

Correct me if I'm wrong but 779 A.S. seems a bit early for someone to have been born on Toledo.

Edit: Hmm, Wiki sys 730 A.S. Too early for my reckoning but oh well.

First day as Amun !
And BHG MAKO trigger happy fire upon me !:(<
I'm not an agressive mutant ! Now hes dead.

Battleship Amun - Marko111 - 07-10-2010

Great idea. You just need few infected whores on your ship and I will join you.

Battleship Amun - Johnny_Walker - 07-10-2010

Then you can come allready....

And Thanks !