Discovery Gaming Community
CL - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: CL (/showthread.php?tid=43771)

CL - Daerune - 07-13-2010

[Image: 2006croppedmen.jpg]

Christopher sighs as he leans back in his Nephthys seat as the people outside watched his vessel with trained guns, he would open his forearm device and enter a new log entry.

"Well..... I guess I got a reminder why I lift humanity to their own problems, you tend to get stabbed in the back by every one and their mothers mother..... helped Bridge take down some corsairs but we were over powered and had to leave, then we had a little training before he had to go.... fought for the BAF... right now I am surrounded by the suckers."

he sighs looking out side powering down his ship getting up and grabbing his bag and set it over his back making sure every thing was secure he checked the guns, clothes blades and money in there along with a strange device that stripped down the spine of his back but that was basically undetectable and only for safety.

"Had some crack pot captain come and give me some 'talking' to.... I knew he was calling for back up... but I stayed... because of some fool called Myles... contacted me... Kate's been talking about me it seems, to everyone and their mother.... starting to get me to think she didn't get the idea to stay out of my life after the Phantoms caught me, shes had a daughter and worst of all think its mine... was married to her long ago but that went through... I was to much of a danger to have a partner, after a while I had some of the people look more closely into my life which I didn't like, all started when a certain lady found me one day.... then my world was shifted up side down and left to right."

he then shut off the log closing the PDA and tampering with the ship a bit so that if any one entered his ship they would be shot by the stationary sentry guns onboard and if hacking was ever tried, it would wipe the data-banks as he left his AI to monitor any thing so if they tried anything everything would be gone same with his PDA.

CL - Daerune - 07-20-2010

Christopher woke up on his home ship the Umbra Venator a good home and a war ship. had been a long time since he had rested on his ship only and with his sister nearer he slept better. having troubled dreams weren't all that was going wrong with him so far, with Kate sprouting rumors, his depression kicking in more and more each time away from his sister and it was slowly starting to kill him inside but she was happy at least with Riley, although she was his twin and they were happier being around each other he didn't want to worry or bother her or put her in any danger, hes had some unpleasant thoughts and dreams at which he just avoids it. hes spent a day with his sister which reminded him how much he loved her she wanted him to stay but he had to make sure that she was safe no how much it pained him to be away from her.

"Well I missed out on the video logs... always guess its time to get back up to speed.... Helped Catalina Hamilton with a little money problem when I hired her to guard my transport, then helped to lessen the stress that she had using various techniques. After that well I guess I got Jim to poke around, I made my around the place just resting on the ship here and there, Jim had contacted Lea I guess he thought it was a good candidate for making friends with and I guess hes right in a way, shes like me in some ways, personality wise we could probably have a nice long talk about things and other things like that, funny enough I know shes had a hard life every one acts the same when they are just getting by and lost in their ways a bit just the problem with mine I don't know what to do..... she does I guess any way shes been hired to keep a look out for Kate."

He takes a moment to look around, before switching it off and saving the log moving back to his work around the ship trying to keep his home operational as it made its way through the neutral spaces

CL - Daerune - 07-21-2010

Rogue Agent

Well I guess this would be the first document I would want to comment on, was the first day as I was counted as a Order Renegade pilot, having taken my home the Umbra Veantor a Osiris, The Devia Lupus a Resheph light strike reconnaissance cruiser and my Nephthys the most sentimental piece of property from my order days having served my years in this ship. it is what I was born to fight in and was taught so naturally I'd keep it close and take it where ever I go."

Umbra Venator

This contains files on my past that, I guess I could say some of them I was never proud of and well a list of my vessels with a little combat history behind them all, with the Devia Lupus undergoing repairs.... manually... it will take a donkeys age for me to do it, will have to get Jim and his androids to help. the Umbra Venator is active and currently stationed in Coronado ready to move to Gallia if I need to depending on how the BAF works out, my Nephthys is well just a part of my body I guess it goes where I go and its the most comfortable for me.

Black sun armada

From my early days of Exile into the Gallic spaces where I met a lot of people I would consider as friends and they are still around there waiting I guess fighting their war for freedom and rebel against their crown.

Le Conseil

The document that allowed me to harbor in the Council systems, which will be void now due to a newer 'Devision' of the council having formed and most of the old ones going into it but others disappeared.

CL - Daerune - 07-21-2010

Public Relations

Allied

None

Friendly

Bretonian armed Forces

Neutral

Nomads
Everyone else

Unfriendly

Pirates

Hostile

[color=#ffcc00]Corsairs
Order
Phantoms

CL - Daerune - 07-27-2010

The bag of tricks.

Often Christopher is found carrying around a black bag
which would be tightly packed and crammed with things they have sentimental value to him along with various other values to him, with one of the many things would be the very few cloths he possessed only having a pair he would wear and a pair he would have for spares being a black light long sleeved hooded shirt a pair of black jeans and underwear, always having his two swords down the armor casing down his back which was a experimental armour made up of some technology which the flexible and though which made it ideal, this armor spreads over his body with the main armor plating over his back all it needs to do is spread around his body being perfectly blended in with his bag it wouldn't be see easily and could be easily hidden, on his thighs he has two holsters with two identical and self made pistols being able to shoot rapid plasma rounds off.

-to continue-