Discovery Gaming Community
Magma Hammer Mk V - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Magma Hammer Mk V (/showthread.php?tid=43785)

Pages: 1 2

Magma Hammer Mk V - Fro - 07-13-2010

I was just told that this is a LN exclusive weapon. Then I was told it was exclusive to Liberty lawfuls...

The wiki doesn't define who owns the weapon.. so the question stands: Who gets to use this weapon and why?

Magma Hammer Mk V - Bobthemanofsteel - 07-13-2010

LN, LSF, LPI and Lib Corps have free use.
Everyone else (to my knowledge) needs permission.

Magma Hammer Mk V - Edmund.BlackAdder - 07-13-2010

I think the Order can use the Magam Hammers without permission.
You can buy those weapons on Toledo, BS Isis and BS Atum.
From there I don't think that Order pilots need a permission to use the Magma Hammers, but anybody else (Freelancer, BH, Merc, even pilots of Liberty corps like Ageira, DSE) need to ask the LN or LSF.

' Wrote:but anybody else (Freelancer, BH, Merc, even pilots of Liberty corps like Ageira, DSE) need to ask the LN or LSF.

Incorrect.
Purple cells.

EDIT: For the Underlined.

Magma Hammer Mk V - Ceoran - 07-13-2010

According to the tech char it's like Bob says, however there might be RP-restrictions implemented for the corporations. However, all authorities should have free use.

Magma Hammer Mk V - Akura - 07-13-2010

People who can use it freely:

LN
LSF
LPI
Liberty Corps
The Order

People who need permission:

Anyone with a White Cell on the Tech Chart.

Magma Hammer Mk V - teschy - 07-13-2010

' Wrote:People who can use it freely:
The Order

People who need permission:

Anyone with a White Cell on the Tech Chart.

Erm, the Liberty Navy isn't purple on the Order tech row, but I see your point - since Magmas are sold on Toldedo. I'd like a clarification on that one, though.

Magma Hammer Mk V - Akura - 07-13-2010

' Wrote:Erm, the Liberty Navy isn't purple on the Order tech row, but I see your point - since Magmas are sold on Toldedo. I'd like a clarification on that one, though.

Read the Tech Chart thread.

As the Magma Hammers are sold on Order bases, Order IDs can use them. Same reason Blood Dragon IDs can use Disinfectors.

' Wrote:* In all cases, characters may purchase and use ships and weapons that are sold on bases that belong to the same faction as their faction ID regardless of color coding.

Which means stupid things like the Aoi Iseijin being able to use Rheinland guns that are sold on our base, by technicality, even though we forbid our members to do so.

Also, Junkers can use the Zoner GB as it is sold on one of their bases.

' Wrote:Also, Junkers can use the Zoner GB as it is sold on one of their bases.

Is it now?
Hum.
*plots*

Magma Hammer Mk V - aerelm - 07-13-2010

Every "<House> Gun/Combat Ship" is owned by the Police/Military, so if you want to use them, You'll need permission if you're White cell to those factions. Only "<House> Freighter/Transport" Ships are considered House Civilian and you can use if you're green to that House's Civilian Tech.