Discovery Gaming Community
Molly Station Docking Rights - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Molly Station Docking Rights (/showthread.php?tid=43904)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Molly Station Docking Rights - Molly Council - 07-15-2010

[color=#FFFFFF]
Molly Council

Here you can request docking rights for any molly base, with the exception of Londonderry,

use the following form:

Code:
[b]Base you wish to dock at:[/b] (name here)
[b]Your name:[/b] (your name here)
[b]Reasons:[/b] (reasons put it here)
[b]ship class:[/b] (ship here)
[b] ID and IFF code:[/b] (yell get the point)

[i]For Groups (more then 1 person) fill in instead of 1 name
the name of the group if tagged or all the names of said persons.[/i]

Molly Station Docking Rights - Thexare - 07-15-2010

WARNING: Unidentified data packet received!
Type: Text
Risk:
30%

Taskmaster Escher of the Vagrant Raiders here. Sorry for the text-only comms, I'd rather do this face-to-face but I'm having technical issues here.

I think I can figure out what happened to my negotiations with Breen. Alright, well...

The Vagrant Raiders would like access to Arranmore and Lisburn. Arranmore is because... it's the best place to buy gold, to be perfectly honest. And Lisburn is as a retreat in case of any trouble in the area; the Corsairs have a bit of an issue with us.

We can offer weapons and supplies, and we're willing to not transport Cardamine or Slaves through Bretonia, since we know you have an issue with that. Also, I think Petrucci said something about helping you to restore a capital ship of some sort, but unfortunately he's... not currently available, so I can't confirm this.

Molly Station Docking Rights - qwertypp7 - 07-15-2010

---Incoming Transmission---

Comm ID:
Nick O'Flannigan, Molly Separatists
Subject: Docking rights

Top'o'th'mornin'!

We're discussin' givin' ye' dockin' rights at Arrenmore in the pub right now. Won't be able teh' give ye' the final word till' Andy wakes up from his drunken sleep though so ye'll have teh' wait a while.

In the meantime though I don't suppose ye' could send us some readin' material on ye' wee group so we know wha' kinda' boyos we're lettin' onteh' our base.

Tank' ye' kindly!

O'Flannigan out.

---End Transmission---

Molly Station Docking Rights - TFinnegan - 07-15-2010

*Bridge of the Wake*
*Denver Yards*
*Engines whine and scream as the Wake preps for launch*
Greetin's lads!
Oi'd like ter look inta reinstatement o' the docking rights that I've 'ad for years wif the former Molly leadership.

Me pilot, Robert Murphy, formerly known as [MR]Dropkick.Murphy, has served th' Molly forces with distinction an' valor since his earliest days, occasionally returning to the Junker fold, where he is gainfully employed as pilot and 1st mate of the Congress vessel, .:j:.Finnegan's.Wake.
Mesef an' me crew hae always been welcome in bonny Dublin an' elsenaught, fer we carry cargo bof sensitive an' 'elpful to yer cause.
As ye know, while being payed a disgusting amount to work for me, Murph will allays be Molly to 'is bones. In fact 'e keeps the [MR]Shamrock (needs retagging), a decomissioned Molly hunter-killer Mafic parked a' Arranmore an' has me full approval to head back there should a serious threat to 'is homeland arise.
Aye an ta'boot, I 'old th' title Coileach an Taobh Tuath, Clan Chief of th Gordon'nach, masters of Invergordon. As our system buffers much of your Newcastle emplacements from Incursion through Cortez, an' ye lot buffer us from greater Bretonia, I'd hope ye could see th' mutual benefit inherent in 'yon continued friendship.

With all'is in mind, I would beg ye fer Docking Rights, refuel an' refit permits, an' unmolested access fer th' followin' craft;
.:j:.Finnegan's.Wake
.:j:.Dropkick.Murphy

at Arranmore, Belfast, Mull, and Lisburn. As well as any other ports you'd care to open to me n' me boys.

Oi'd be 'appy ter tithe our renewed friendship wif some material support as ye build yer coalition. so'z if ye'd care ta forw'rd a list o' any supplies Oi can be bringin' ye as well as the locations you'd need 'em delivered to, me lads can get right onnat'.

Thanks,
-Fi...
*smirks crookedly*
I nearly forgot, I'd also like ta apply fer an' purchase a set o' three Trefoil class 5 turrets for use on th' recycler, .:j:.Dropkick.Murphy , to show 'er master's true blood. An' also cause Murph keeps goon on an' on bout 'ow 'e cannae hit nuffin' wif them 'rragers.
*grins*
Yer pal,
-Finn

Also, While, for now, the Congress cannot openly choose sides in the reformation of Molly policy, I say damn the torpedos! I've me clan ta look after. An' if Bein' a Junker isnae aboot family an' watchin' o'er em, then Oi'm in th' wrong business. So titles an' ranks aside, Timothy Finnegan, th' flesh-n-blood man, born a son o' Inverness, asks ye this ting.

Molly Station Docking Rights - Captain - 07-15-2010

:: Incoming Transmission ::

[Image: mollycomm.png]

'ello there lad,

the Vagrant raiders you say, some say you are
usefull, however I haven't seen anything of it.

so you get yer dock rights for ara on a few conditions

1. yer ship us supplies usefull to us,
2. yer only ship out processed gold,
that yer can buy on our ara.
3. yer not be P-ratting 'round in dub.
4. nor be shooting BMM'rs theat be or job yer knows
5. shoot down indy P-rats except those with rights to dock on ara.

if yer accept this yer be welcome on ara, fer lisburn I could say aye, but only when those on lisburn agree.

oi, now our friend finn,

be welcome as always you be, however if we spot you fuzzing with 'sair lads, then you're on the wrong side of the fence.

:: Ending Transmission ::

Molly Station Docking Rights - Thexare - 07-16-2010

WARNING: Unidentified data packet received!
Type: Text
Risk:
30%

Those terms are acceptable.

As a general rule, we'll be bringing you software - entertainment, utility, and combat - food, medicine, and a variety of guns. If there's anything specific you need, send a message.

-- Escher

Molly Station Docking Rights - Dart - 07-16-2010

Incoming Transmission
Location unknown, ERROR: Sender appears to be scrambling from hundreds of different locations

greetings, I have picked up this transmission, and have the following question:

if my shipment is headed to one of your basses (lets say arranmore) and i am planning to ship in water and food, do you require a special license for me to land?

this seems to be quite a limiting restriction, clarification on its goals would be appreciated.

I apologize in advance that i mask my identity, I'ts important that i do so.

-- End Transmission

Molly Station Docking Rights - Bazza - 07-16-2010

G'Day lads, Evangeline McDowell here.

Regarding the Maelstrom and her docking rights. I'd like to continue her intermittent tenure at Foyle Shipyards and maintain the access to Londonderry that infers. I'm not sure if my last transmission reached its intended target as I've received information there's been a change of guard recently, but to reiterate the jist of it, I occasionally rock up at Foyle for repairs, service and so forth to the Maelstrom.

If you're not aware of her, she's a Scylla-class destroyer outfitted with the Liberty Rogue turrets you fellows produce. She's currently missing one as the result of fisticuffs with a Liberty carrier, hence my wish to fly her to Londonderry some time soon to get it replaced.

Obviously a destroyer showing up unannounced would be troublesome for all involved, so I wanted to run it past those in control now.

Ooroo.

Molly Station Docking Rights - Captain - 07-16-2010

:: Incoming Transmission ::

[Image: mollycomm.png]

'ello there lads,

hmm, unknown figur,fer now I be calling you joe,
joe, yar not welcome until yar tell us who yer fecker be.

and to McDowell, as part of the council I would say aye,
however I want the rest of the council agree with me first.

joy joy joy me says,

:: Ending Transmission ::

Molly Station Docking Rights - Linkus - 07-17-2010

[Image: tryout2.png]

My name is Aiasan Ijin, I am transmitting on the behalf of the La Tene.

We have no issues with the Maelstrom but she would be advised to visit Belfast or Coleraine instead of Foyle Shipyard, as it is due to undergo rapid dismantling works soon. Coleraine and Belfast are going to be the central stations for such large vessels to berth at comfortably.

Till the other leaders speak out, La Tene and the Molly Separatists are the voice of the Mollys and you can take our word as the final decision.

We would like to also welcome you to share in our quest for cultural growth within the La Tene. We welcome any new ideas, whether they ultimately prove useful or not.