Discovery Gaming Community
Benitez Secure Comm Channel - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Benitez Secure Comm Channel (/showthread.php?tid=4426)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Benitez Secure Comm Channel - Carlos_Benitez - 11-05-2007

***Transmission to all Benitez and allied ships***

Senors, hermanos, in order to facilitate the success of future operations, and to aid in the co-ordination of our forces, I have deemed it necessary to set up a private channel for communication between our forces.
This channel is based on a continually re-modulating carrier wave frequency that will prevent enemy craft from hacking into our communications. If you are reading this message, the modulating receiver program has been uploaded to your ship that will allow you to receive communications across this channel.
(Allies are encouraged to use this topic to speak to us)

If an enemy or neutral finds our frequency, automatic remodulation will ensure that they can send messages only, and for a limited amount of time. This will prevent important tactical data from falling into enemy hands.
(Enemies and Neutrals may use this topic to speak to us if necessary, but don't go spamming).

If attempts to contact us vire this channel fail, we recommend that you send an encrypted express data burst vire subspace to our headquarters on Crete ( Our website) .

I must also stress that whilst my technical staff have made best efforts to ensure this communication channel is secure, nothing is foolproof. For this reason, I request that the most sensitive information be exchanged face-to-face on Planet Crete ( Our website).

Viva Los Corsairs, Viva Los Benitez.

---------Message terminated-------------

Benitez Secure Comm Channel - Zelot - 11-05-2007

From Zelot(Independent Corsiar)
To Don Carlos Benitez

It is wonderful to witness the sight of Benitez family ships in Gamma again.

Viva Los Corsairs, Viva Los Hermanos!

Benitez Secure Comm Channel - Ximen_Benitez - 11-05-2007

To: Corsairs
Comm ID: Ximen Benitez

This is awesome hermanos! I'm glad we finaly got a secure channel set up!

VIVA LOS BENITEZ!
VIVA LOS CORSAIRS!

- Ximen

Benitez Secure Comm Channel - Zavier - 11-05-2007

~Incoming Transmission~
~Comm Identity: Zavier Benitez~

Hola mi familia, mi don, mi hermanos. Congratulations on this secure communications channel, it will make contacting our hermanos much easier...I have news to report, but that will be sent to you as a private communique.

The Espana is ready to defend Crete.

Viva los Corsairs! VIVA LOS BENITEZ!!

This is Elder Zavier, I bid you a buenos dios. Out.

~Message end~

Benitez Secure Comm Channel - jammi - 11-05-2007

This is Custo' signing on.

Nice! A Benitez Comms Channel! Now I can stop using the TBH one... Ah well, at least now the Benitez rebirth in on the way.
YOU HEAR THAT SIRIUS?! The Benitez's are back! Viva Los Corsairs! Viva Los Benitez! The Empire shall rise!
My Titan will be flying patrols around Gamma and surrounding systems to keep invading forces out. I'll also be providing
a steady stream of BHs for our Don Carlos to play with. The GB will only come out of Crete in the most dire of
situations from now on (like massed cap ship invasions) but I am thinking of a buying a Bomber to close up gaps
in my defences.

Benitez Eldar Custo' signing off.

~message end~

Benitez Secure Comm Channel - jammi - 11-06-2007

Transmission code Alpha~

Incursions into Gamma have been made by our enemies! The Outcast Destroyer 'StormUnit' has been sighted and engaged numerous times throughout Gamma. He first entered from Alpha, he seemed to have acsess codes to fool the Crete docking ring though, because he docked. He says he was 'Looking for something.' I'll be damned if a Outcast lands on Crete and gets away with it. I persued him into the Malvada cloud requesting he leave. He didn't. I engaged resulting in critical damage to my Titan and my ejection. I was taken back to Crete by one of our patrols and my ship will be towed back later. In the hanger I switched to my gunboat and relaunched, a little shaken but still combat worthy. He came back again. He was engaged by an Osirus piloted by Skylius ((pardon my spelling)) and driven off through Theta before dissapearing into Alpha.
He then returned again. This time he flew into Crete and commited suicide as me and a small group of Corsair gunboats and fighters engaged him. Somehow he got back to Malta and relaunched with another Destroyer and CAME BACK AGAIN. be destroyed him again. As before, back to malta relaunched came back... We destroyed him. Last time he's come back again was just now. With two UOG bombers. He was destroyed again along with both bombers. Not sure if StormUnit will return but if he contuinues to I'm sure Malta will run out of Destroyers. I got last shot on him twice but it was mostly due to the actions of the others he was destroyed- I must have lucky guns. I suggest the security status of Crete and Gamma be raised for a few days to see if there are any more ships trespassing in our space, I would also be worried about how he docked. Is there a tratior in docking control? At any rate, my craft will be acting as homeland defence for the foreseeable future.

Custo' Benitez signing off.

~Transmission terminated~

Benitez Secure Comm Channel - Ximen_Benitez - 11-07-2007

First off good job to Custo for defending Crete so well!

This evening Rafael and I traveled through Omega 41 to Omega 5, I was going to give him some PvP training in the astroids. Right before we were about to start, we spotted an AW fighter on our scanners. We quickly engaged him (me in a gunboat Rafael in a titan) the fight went for a little bit when an RoS fighter came in and said he was there to support AW.

Shortly after, Rafaels ship exploded due to a missile impact. I quickly zapped his pod in and the fight continued. We fought for a while, I kept getting the fighters shields and part of their hulls down, but they seemed to have a lot of nanobots or something...

Finaly after a while I killed AW, the shortly after the other.

Omega 5 is safe for the time being, not sure when other attacks will come, as Custo said, we need to be ready.

[Image: screen43pv5.png]

Ximen out

Benitez Secure Comm Channel - Carlos_Benitez - 11-09-2007

To: Elders Ximen and Custo
Comm ID: Imperator, Don Carlos Benitez

Hermanos, first may I congratulate you on your good work in keeping our home safe, and extend my personal gratitude.
I am however concerned with a few details.
Firstly Custo, the dishonorable conduct by codename "StormUnit" worries me.
((((OOC. Was his conduct lawful? If not, please brief the admins on what took place, and provide any pertinent screenshots)))))

Secondly, Ximen, as you may know, a treaty is being drafted between TBH and the AW that should settle the conflict. Although peace has not yet arrived, I feel it would be inappropriate for us to undermine the negotiations by attacking AW ships.
For this reason, I would ask that you avoid engaging the AW while negotiations take place. Of course, if you are attacked, please respond with the full force of your weapons.
I realise that the AW are proficcient code-breakers, and may be intercepting this message. If so, my message to them is that in the spirit of peaceful negotiation we are suspending attacks, and that it would be most gracious of them to do the same.

As some may know, the conflict between AW and Benitez stems from the conflict between AW and TBH. AW attacked TBH as common in their war, and we defended our allies.
If the conflict between AW and TBH reaches a peaceful settlement, I see no reason why conflict between AW and Benitez should not be suspended indefinately.

Benitez Secure Comm Channel - jammi - 11-10-2007

Transmission code Alpha~

There was another three outcast intruders in Alpha today. However StormUnit's been staying away. Proberly licking his wounds, but his hermanos have been tresspassing. Two are now so much star-dust. The first invader, Fighting_Falynx engaged me and Corsair pilot Calum as we finished off the remenants of a BH wing we had been instructed to destroy ((doing missions.)) Calum was destroyed before he could respond to the outcast fighters assault. I tractored his pod and turned my guns on the invader and after a little while he was shot down. This is the second outcast invader in two days and two more were to turn up later.

A little while later me, Calum, Costello[TBH] and Teresa.Chavez[TBH] were attacked by /-\ZBEST. He was shot down by Teresa whilst a accomplice *<Jack>* fled after pleading not to be shot. ((This confused me, he flew into the fight, sat still, I shot him. Then he asks me to stop shooting him and flies away.))

This is another breach in Gammas defences. This concerns me greatly. At least today the interlopers didn't manage to dock at Crete like yesterdays one did...

Custo' Benitez signing off.

~message ends~

Benitez Secure Comm Channel - Carlos_Benitez - 11-16-2007

To: The Benitez Family
Comm ID: Imperator, Don Carlos Benitez

Mi familia, a recent attack on Planet Crete by outcast infiltrators damaged our private comm system.
Until we are able to use the private comm system again, I reccomend this channel be used. Please be mindful of the fact that all communications through this channel can reach the ears of allies, and any enemies who may have managed to crack our encryption codes.

((OOC: The forum is undergoing serious modifications. The process was started without my consent, but unfortunately the loss of our old skin was permenant. Therefore, all we can hope for is that the parties who did the damage will repair it as best they can. The forum should be in working order soon, we hope. ))

----------Carlos Out-------------