Discovery Gaming Community
War Declaration - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: War Declaration (/showthread.php?tid=448)

Pages: 1 2 3

War Declaration - Cardamine-=?=- - 12-23-2005

[Image: owned25gd.jpg]
Consider this a declaration of war, SF and her allies.

The Unknown -=?=-

We're a fleet of marauding quasi-legal pirates who engage in a whole host of illegal activities, including unfair mercenary involvement. Our fleet is one of the largest in Sirius and we have had incredible success in our early efforts against our foes.

In the Battle of Berlin we annialated a battleship, criuser and two bombers sent against our fleet. Later, in Chugoku we held our staging ground and were just about able to defeat the SF, RM and AW fleet sent against us despite numerical odds against our favour.

Working as merceneries for the IG, we defeated the TG with our overwhelming numbers and firepower.

Since then our faction has grown to be one of the most populous in Sirius, and we're well able to take on almost any threat. We are engaged in open hostility against SF, RM, TG and AW. IG have mutually decided to maintain neutrality to both of our benefit.

We are allied to the NSP, and any other oppressed pirate groups that need protection against the sometimes overwhelming mainstream factions.

Our goal is to carve up Sirius Police Empires and give each system a Criminal King to exploit it ruthlessly, sending a portion of the taxes to the Emperor. Those who join us will be given their own system in final victory. Clans who join us will retain their empires and will be given concession systems. Opposition will be annialated.

War Declaration - Dab - 12-23-2005

You are being a little over confident. And also please dont make the pictures so big. Reduce the size please.

War Declaration - Angel - 12-24-2005

This is a Faction status page, please youse it for what it was placed here for, not declerations of War, post those on NON-pinned Posts

Korrd probably should delete all three posts on this thread

War Declaration - Korrd - 12-24-2005

Posts moved to this topic.
It is more appropriated.

I've also resized the image because of user complains. Some of us don't use the screen resolution that high. And the image don't fit the screen.

War Declaration - Met2085 - 12-24-2005

Well Im glad you declared war on us, because that saved me the trouble of declaring war on you bunch of cowards

War Declaration - Firebird - 12-24-2005

After reading the post, I thought having this in the faction status did seem somewhat appropriate (ignoring the first line and the picture :nono: ). I mean it talks about what their clan's about, their goals, their alliances...

I would suggest to The Unknown to resubmit their faction status by simply cutting & pasting the body of the original post and simply adding the information highlighted in Igiss first post in the factions section.

War Declaration - daedalus - 12-24-2005

Cardamine-=?=-,Dec 23 2005, 09:27 PM Wrote:We're a fleet of marauding quasi-legal pirates...
[snapback]8345[/snapback]
Quasi-legal? lol What you mean is you're neutrals. I was disappointed to see this when my badder-than-bad character visited you in Sigma. Your reputations are indistinguishable from most traders on the server. Come on, let's have some more role-play.

War Declaration - Khuskan - 12-24-2005

daedalus,Dec 24 2005, 09:38 AM Wrote:Quasi-legal? lol  What you mean is you're neutrals. I was disappointed to see this when my badder-than-bad character visited you in Sigma. You're reputations are indistinguishable from most traders on the server. Come on, let's have some more role-play.
[snapback]8395[/snapback]

Nah, it means we only target humans, and mostly use trading to fund us as opposed to purely pirating.

War Declaration - marauder - 12-24-2005

Igiss,Dec 23 2005, 07:48 PM Wrote:**Pirate factions cannot be at war, they are initiall hostile to all lawful factions.

[snapback]8330[/snapback]

So did anyone noticed this?

War Declaration - Titus - 12-24-2005

Quote:IG have mutually decided to maintain neutrality to both of our benefit.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN??????
Yesterday, TG invaded Kyushu, and, well, i must say ALL what happenned. There were 3-4 IG on , enough to make a strikeforce and oppose us. But they sent their warriors one by one, so it was pretty simple. At a moment, it was me in a Kusari bs , Vlad (Tzunanmi) in a Wrath and Marauder in a Bretonia destroyer against Calculator-=?=- in a huegenot, Cardamine-=?=- in a huegenot from the -=?=- clan and Dirt Diggler in a Marsflyer with Warmonger in an Eagle from IG. This was now 50% IG, and a 4=?=and IG vs. 3 TG. In the first round of the battle, i was left alone (after everyone dying) with dirt diggler. That shouldn't of been to hard to kill, since my bs was barely damaged, but Calculator comes (he already died) and attacks. In the second round, the SF which had to come in our aid, i think they had problems with their net and were disconnected ( i was too disconnected at a moment but, i relogged) . As we were in battle position 3 TG vs 2 =?= and 2 IG , 2 more huegenots come along. Also NSP twilight. So instead of battling with IG,m it was a 7/3, battling against 3 FACTIONS
[/SIZE]. I don't say to cancel the battle, but i had to say what really happenned.