Discovery Gaming Community
KNF - Blood Dragons - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: KNF - Blood Dragons (/showthread.php?tid=44812)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

KNF - Blood Dragons - casero - 08-09-2010

As the title is self-explanatory, what do both sides think on it?
What are we gonna do in the events? Well I guess that can be discussed during the week.
For a first one, KNF have captured a blood dragon pilot, Yuuma Saburo, would the Blood Dragons be interested on rescue him? Killing him? I'd keep that as a surprise from the Blood Dragons.

But, let's not go ahead of things, who would like to see this happening?

KNF - Blood Dragons - Disparagess - 08-09-2010

Will it be strictly KNF v BD?

/wants some action on my GC...

Allies or no allies however, go for it. It would be nice to see some kind of event in Kusari for once.

KNF - Blood Dragons - valen - 08-09-2010

Most definitely a yes. As you can see here, this has happened in the past and was a success. I would like to continue on that road and make these events weekly. We wouldn't be short on one thing, and that's themes since the Blood Dragons and the KNF have plenty of what they could fight over. If someone would contact me on skype, we can talk more.

KNF - Blood Dragons - West - 08-09-2010

Well Disparagess. First we need to make peoples from KNF side to become more active.(first part of my answer on your question)
well why not BD calls some allies? but why would KNF provide [|] and AFA with information about some kind of secret mission.(mb they will be able to join during the fight.... recieve distress call from transport or something like that)
On first time I think only KNF-BD. And then we will se how many peoples we have... and would have some ground to start from.

KNF - Blood Dragons - Disparagess - 08-09-2010

' Wrote:Well Disparagess. First we need to make peoples from KNF side to become more active.(first part of my answer on your question)
well why not BD calls some allies? but why would KNF provide [|] and AFA with information about some kind of secret mission.(mb they will be able to join during the fight.... recieve distress call from transport or something like that)
On first time I think only KNF-BD. And then we will se how many peoples we have... and would have some ground to start from.

On the KNF side, I was referring to the KSP. The Hogosha and the FA have absolutely nothing to do with this.

KNF - Blood Dragons - Fletcher - 08-09-2010

I'd love to join in on the BD's side since Trent is based there helping them out right now, this would give me a great excuse to jump in and help me refresh my combat skills. This has my yes:)

KNF - Blood Dragons - West - 08-09-2010

oh. my bad. Well As I stated before
Quote:(mb they will be able to join during the fight.... recieve distress call from transport or something like that)
KSP would be able to join in similar way. or play the role of PTS and 1 scout fighter(from the start)

KNF - Blood Dragons - Elven - 08-09-2010

Yes, Kusari lawfuls definately need some activity, as ]bd[ does. I'm not sure about [GC], but something with them would be interesting as well.

Right now Blood Dragons have number of important targets like Fuchu prison (rescue of prisoners), Sendai research complex, Kansai Research Station, open attacks on New Tokyo (only for people who love BD terrorism, though - some think BD are kinda like the Hellfire), Chugoku jumpgate construction site, Samura gas miners in Hokkaido, Hogosha artifact shipping from Hawaii, Shinjuku Station (HQ of Samura).

KNF - Blood Dragons - Zelot - 08-09-2010

' Wrote:Yes, Kusari lawfuls definately need some activity, as ]bd[ does. I'm not sure about [GC], but something with them would be interesting as well.

Right now Blood Dragons have number of important targets like Fuchu prison (rescue of prisoners), Sendai research complex, Kansai Research Station, open attacks on New Tokyo (only for people who love BD terrorism, though - some think BD are kinda like the Hellfire), Chugoku jumpgate construction site, Samura gas miners in Hokkaido, Hogosha artifact shipping from Hawaii, Shinjuku Station (HQ of Samura).

I think you mean Nansai not Sendai.

KNF - Blood Dragons - Snoozzzer - 08-09-2010

*peeks in timidly*

Would...would this be open to players not in the clans? Even if not, sounds like a great way to boost activity up there