Discovery Gaming Community
QCO/KNF War - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: QCO/KNF War (/showthread.php?tid=4504)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

QCO/KNF War - Unseelie - 11-13-2007

So, Lotek_ and I have talked about it.
and, we have a war.
well, we do if we can get enough people on at 0am GMT Saturdays.

we would like to start it near the derby in Leeds, and advance it one system towards Kusari for every Bretonian win, and half a system into Bretonia for every Kusari win.

want to start the Saturday after the beta goes live.

would love to have some admin support.

QCO/KNF War - LancerZero - 11-13-2007

I am intrigued by your hypothesis and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

That is, count me in. I can be available at the listed times.

QCO/KNF War - bluntpencil2001 - 11-13-2007

By 2am or 3am Saturdays, you mean Sundays, technically, right?

QCO/KNF War - Jwnantze - 11-13-2007

Brilliant! Host a war, and invite everyone! (to the QCO and KNF clans, that is...) Count me in.

QCO/KNF War - Unseelie - 11-13-2007

well...yeah.
early sunday morning, saturday night, same thing.
I'm in college here.

QCO/KNF War - Evil_Joker - 11-13-2007

I believe I speak for all in the Black Dragon Society when I say we will provide what assistance we can for the KNF. The Kusari Nation and it's endeavours must be defended at all costs.

QCO/KNF War - unicorn - 11-13-2007

Greetings all!

First, KNF is awakening, but not woke up yet, As I saw its very infrequent that 3 or more member online at same time. We have some new members, but our communication is deaf, we didn't know anything about this war events yet. I would be the most pleased if it would materialize in the future, and I fight for this. We need to organize KNF more. We need more active member.

We need to balance these battles, so if there is only 1-2 KNF fighter, it doesn't fair to attack them with a BS or destroyer, etc... (But in the new mod I will change my fighter to a bomber...:))

We need to give new life to KNF more action, more active member etc. Maybe its go upwards now, as I see, and hope.

My fl playtimes are GMT early evenings, evenings, nights (GMT 6 PM - 1 AM) and erratically other periods of day, like GMT mornings and few times GMT afternoons.

Anyway its frequent, than I experience that you are (QCP QCO) 3-4-5 online, and I'am the only KNF member... And we have orders, than we can fight with bretonnians only in Tau space, we cannot go deeper than tau 31. And until we dont receive any order from our High Command, we only attack the Tau systems (in the discovery story that is the war belt or sector, and both side couldnt be able to push deeper then Taus. It will changing?)

Have a nice day to all!

QCO/KNF War - bluntpencil2001 - 11-13-2007

Get recruiting, folks! RM did it.

Also, your agreement is with SF, not QCO.

Feel free to attack us in Leeds to boost your membership.;)

QCO/KNF War - Guest - 11-13-2007

' Wrote:We have some new members, but our communication is deaf, we didn't know anything about this war events yet.
Please give me some time, I'm working on it and should be ready in few days.
Quote:We need to balance these battles
Battles will be balanced.
Quote:And we have orders, than we can fight with bretonnians only in Tau space, we cannot go deeper than tau 31. And until we dont receive any order from our High Command, we only attack the Tau systems (in the discovery story that is the war belt or sector, and both side couldnt be able to push deeper then Taus. It will changing?)
bluntpencil2001 already replied well. I add our agreement with SF may change if they get involved in the conflict.

QCO/KNF War - unicorn - 11-13-2007

' Wrote:Get recruiting, folks! RM did it.

Also, your agreement is with SF, not QCO.

Feel free to attack us in Leeds to boost your membership.;)

But until I dont receive an affirmation from our leader, I have no clearance to do this.:)
I will work on that.:)

Until then, I will go to raid Tau's.:P