Discovery Gaming Community
QCO/KNF War - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: QCO/KNF War (/showthread.php?tid=4504)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

QCO/KNF War - LancerZero - 11-18-2007

I'll be happy to check out the pontoon bomber. =P On the PvP server, I'll buy one. Then I'll ask somebody to shoot at me, and we'll see what happens. Essentially.

QCO/KNF War - RickJames - 11-19-2007

Yeah, Id just like to know if one side is very unbalanced, and if so, apply to the weaker side. And if the numbers are about the same at the moment...I'd like to know that so I can decide if I want to be a tightly puckered jap or a stoggy old brit.

QCO/KNF War - unicorn - 11-19-2007

The number of our active members are lower than QCP/QCO, it was fortunate that a few unfrequent player could able to join the first event at last saturday-sunday night.

I hope they will join next time as well, but Im not sure in that. So in numbers we are outnumbered by QCO/QCP. They has more active player than players partaken at last event.

But yet we gained the victory last time, I can say maybe that 6 over 8.

KNF in roleplaying in attributes: traditional, chivalrous, polite, "patrician", self-devoted, honest, "fight-until-death" and arrogant apparently for others sometimes (like samurais). They look at war and fight like an art.

QCP/QCO in attributes (as I saw them until now, personally): rowdy:), swashbuckling, chivalrous, dynamic, forceful, hearty, careful and unconsidered at the same time, and they seems to arrogant for some people as well.

Your choice. Maybe you should read our faction status and explanation on the pinned Faction Status thread.

QCO/KNF War - unicorn - 11-19-2007

Ahh, and I think isn't anything problem with the bomber, Kanadzuchi is a very skilled pilot as well, and a bomber is thougher than a fighter. I had same experience with the new bretonnian bomber. We had a former fight on last week, both in leeds and in kyushu with the SF/QCP/QCO/ and some Blood Dragons (they were with the bretonnians). It was very difficult to destroy the ship of SF Beta 5 (he had a bretonnian bomber also).

Bomber are thougher than normal ships, and has less agility. The Chimaera is one of the most agile VHfighters, so our bomber could be as agile between the bombers. Our Bomber has smaller powergenerator than some other bomber (it charges slower a little), and has only about 15000 armor compare to the rheinland one (more than 20000). I dont know the values of bretonnian bomber, but I think its good as well.

QCO/KNF War - Drake - 11-19-2007

Yeah, Kusari has highly maneuverable, not-so-tough ships (well, except for their BS), while Bretonia has sluggish, highly armoured ships (except for their BS...). Overall, I think Kusari has the better ships... Templar is tough, but it's a sitting duck. The extra armor only goes so far. Kusari Gunboat has significantly less armor than the Bretonian Gunboat (which has nearly cruiser level armour), but has the same number of guns, same power plant and recharge rate, and is a tiny thing that can literally fly circles around a Bretonian Gunboat. Heck, even the Kusari Destroyer can out-fly a Bretonian Gunboat... And it has more guns than the Bretonian Destroyer. Only Bretonian ship I'd take over the Kusari equivalent is the Battleship.

But I like Bretonia more. The whole 'death before dishonour' thing just isn't my style

QCO/KNF War - Drake - 11-24-2007

Are we having another battle tonight? Something about a battle over Leeds?

QCO/KNF War - Unseelie - 11-24-2007

well, we should be.
I probably wont make it, internet troubles, and, family is here....
If too many people opt out, postpone it...but, seems to me like everyone else is coming...no news is good news, right?

QCO/KNF War - LancerZero - 11-24-2007

Things are terribly busy in my house the day after Thanksgiving, but I will try...no guarantees, unfortunately. At what time tonight?

QCO/KNF War - mjolnir - 11-24-2007

midnight GMT....

I had some internet problems in the morning.. but they got solved now.. so I'll come

QCO/KNF War - Qunitinius~Verginix - 11-24-2007

I just remember that I have a Kusari Nava Forces character that i could use. Count me in on this.

Verg