Discovery Gaming Community
Ravenstalon - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Ravenstalon (/showthread.php?tid=45603)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Ravenstalon - Jinx - 08-23-2010

its quite simple. - the Ravenstalon is a Star Wars ship from the Jedi Knight series ( 1, 2 and Academy ) - it appears in several cutscenes there - but other than that, there s no significant appearence in the movies - making it a lesser known Star Wars ship.

As with all the rather popular ships - its always hard to get rid of them. - so that is now a poll ( a serious one, so a decision is being made based on the majority vote ) - i ll keep the whole thing open till sunday night, which should be long enough.

the replacement / addition shares the hitbox and pretty much everything - its cosmetical. - the ship might not be everyones taste of course.... so thats why its now up for a poll. if its an addition, it would be another IMG blackmarket ship - replacing one of the lesser used "homeworld" ships.

[Image: raventalonmk2.png]

personally - i vote for an addition, cause we still have quite many redundant homeworld designs around - and another non homeworld ship replacing them cannot hurt. - the ship looks like that mostly, cause i wished to recycle the hitbox without creating a new one...

right now - i have made it replace the turranic light fighter... which is a junkers ship i believe - but i cannot remember anyone ever using it.

Ravenstalon - Ash - 08-23-2010

Doesn't look like the Firefly is leaving as well as a number of other imports. Either way Disco remains tainted. Besides, alot of people like the original, which is understandable.

Ravenstalon - Chole - 08-23-2010

I think replacing other less used models is more of a priority, a lot of people like the current Ravens Talon, including me. Those awful homeworld ships should go first.

Ravenstalon - Cond0r - 08-23-2010

To be honest, I prefer this version over the current one, but I don't really like either one (if you understood what I meant >_>).

So, removing is mah vote.

Ravenstalon - Elven - 08-23-2010

I'm all up for replace, but not with this model. It looses unique features of RT.

Ravenstalon - Bobthemanofsteel - 08-23-2010

Kill all imports.

But this doesn't fit the IMG theme... Really at all. :\
Or at least what appears to be the IMG theme these days.

Replace the current RT with this, and someone PLEASE for the love of god get rid of the Homeworld ships.
I don't care if you have to remove the damn ships completely xD

Ravenstalon - Jimothy - 08-23-2010

I actually have an RT, but depending on the specs of the new one (Same manoeuvrability, power, etc.) I wouldn't moan to much about having to change over myself, but for purely aesthetics of it, I'd rather keep my current one, so I voted addition.

Ravenstalon - Akura - 08-23-2010

It's going to be replaced anyway, might as well do it now.

Model looks fantastic by the way.

Ravenstalon - Ash - 08-23-2010

' Wrote:I think replacing other less used models is more of a priority, a lot of people like the current Ravens Talon, including me. Those awful homeworld ships should go first.
Your preaching to the wrong person for homeworld replacements.
' Wrote:But this doesn't fit the IMG theme... Really at all. :\
Or at least what appears to be the IMG theme these days.
And I do believe the IMG theme is soon to become the CR theme alone.

But i've been wrong about these things before.

Ravenstalon - Jimothy - 08-23-2010

' Wrote:It's going to be replaced anyway, might as well do it now.
Model looks fantastic by the way.

Oh, well if it's going to be eventually, then lets just get it over and done with...