Discovery Gaming Community
CAU IV Lost while server crash - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: CAU IV Lost while server crash (/showthread.php?tid=45663)

Pages: 1 2

CAU IV Lost while server crash - FrankStyles - 08-24-2010

Hello everyone,
today i was with my Ossi in Alaska, i had to deliver a Cau IV for a friend to Delta Fp 11, Algeira|Alhambra has given me the Cau so i flew back, direction to minor. Well, made a long story short, Server crashed. After 30min i relogged, to see my Osiris back on Battleship Isis, without Bots, Bats and CM, means, i explode.
Now, since i was only the deliveryman, who do this guy get his Armor? I am not willing to pay this by my own cause of server crash, hard enough i lost all this cruiser commander and so on.

Greetings Tryst

CAU IV Lost while server crash - Barricade - 08-24-2010

I was Ageira|Alhambra.
If there is any chance of compensation, I can attest that I handed out the armor to him.

CAU IV Lost while server crash - Vexykin - 08-24-2010

My ship MNS-Aphrodite was waiting near Fp11 for that armor upgrade, but suddenly server had a massive lag and when i asked about the Cau then it was lost...please help!

Thanks

CAU IV Lost while server crash - ArmsAndLegs Guy - 08-24-2010

I need the following information :
When was the CAU IV transferred from the Ageira|Alhambra to the MNS Aphrodite ?

Was the CAU IV mounted on the Ageira|Alhambra prior to being transferred to the MNS Aphrodite, or was it in the cargo hold of the Ageira|Alhambra ?

A & L Guy

The Armor was unmounted already, in the cargo hold of the AgeiraAhlhambra.

It was not directly transferred to the MNS-Aphrodite.
It was transferred to the OCV-Necho around 5:20 PM, well a few minutes before the server crashed and that should be the time.

So, now the OCV-Necho should move from Alaska back to Minor and continue to Delta where it should meet the MNS-Aphrodite to finalle transfer the armor to the said Outcast Dreadnought.

' Wrote:The Armor was unmounted already, in the cargo hold of the AgeiraAhlhambra.

It was not directly transferred to the MNS-Aphrodite.
It was transferred to the OCV-Necho around 5:20 PM, well a few minutes before the server crashed and that should be the time.

So, now the OCV-Necho should move from Alaska back to Minor and continue to Delta where it should meet the MNS-Aphrodite to finalle transfer the armor to the said Outcast Dreadnought.
Edit : Are you talking GMT or CEST times in your post ?

Ahh, ok.. So the CAU was in the hold of the Ageira|Alhambra, untill around 5:20 GMT, where it was transferred to the OCV-Necho's hold for delivery. I take it, that the Necho is Sadun.Trust's ship.

So putting back the closest backup of the Ageira|Alhambra and the OCV-Nechos, would then make sure that the CAU IV is in the hold of the Ageira ship, and can be transferred once more to the OCV-Nechos for delivery. Closest backup is 15:40 GMT, 2 hours prior the crash.

That also means anything you earned or recieved onto the Ageira|Alhambra and the OCV-Nechos, between the time of the backup and now will not have taken place - in effect a Rollback of those two ships to the state they were 15:40 GMT.

Is that satisfactory for you ?

A & L Guy

CAU IV Lost while server crash - FrankStyles - 08-24-2010

We didn't used the vessels before, so yes, this would be ok.
Thanks for the fast answer A&L.

Yep, GMT+1.

Yeah, that would be a big help.
Thanks again for these quick responds, A&L.

MNS-Aphrodite sent me the 30 millions for it already and I moved it from Ageira|Alhambra to Order|CV-Gizeh.
So this won't affect the money I already put on another ship, right ?

' Wrote:Yep, GMT+1.

Yeah, that would be a big help.
Thanks again for these quick responds, A&L.

MNS-Aphrodite sent me the 30 millions for it already and I moved it from Ageira|Alhambra to Order|CV-Gizeh.
So this won't affect the money I already put on another ship, right ?
Nope. And actually now that I know the time was GMT+2 (you have Daylights Saving on in the bundesrepublik) I see that the time of the incident was 15:20 GMT, so that backup is not needed or usefull since it was made after the crash. I checked the backup prior to that, and I see on your shipfile, that the CAU IV was in your hold.

I have put the CAU IV directly onto MNS-Aphrodite, as a small consolation for the inconvenience you all experienced.

That should save the OCV-Nechos a trip, and let the MNS-Aphrodite get underway to Alpha again.

A & L Guy

ouch, excuse that mistake of mine.
I didn't pay attention to this, while watching football...
:D

Yeah, thanks a lot and thanks for the inconvenience, we caused.;)