Discovery Gaming Community
[DIC] RP notice - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: [DIC] RP notice (/showthread.php?tid=4570)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

[DIC] RP notice - Juan_Arquero - 11-19-2007

' Wrote:Could somebody please award this thread with the record of being the fastest growing one in no time at all!?!
You're not kidding. I wrote my previous post in a few minutes and discovered that the thread had grown by TWO pages!

[DIC] RP notice - Mantrid - 11-19-2007

' Wrote:Thats not very fair is it? You get to peek into our weird little world, but yours is hidden? And why would you have such grand plans before even asking us if its okay to play in our sandbox like that?

No, I think we need to see these plans.

EDIT. @ Mantrid... wait so you're saying they have more people so they will win the war when they invade? Yea...

That is exactly what I am saying. Plus, I think it works out RP wise. I've played this stuff so long, I actually want this new clan to spice things up. Why not right?!

[DIC] RP notice - Gamazson - 11-19-2007

' Wrote:That is exactly what I am saying. Plus, I think it works out RP wise. I've played this stuff so long, I actually want this new clan to spice things up. Why not right?!

Because they will inadvertently steamroller the Bretonian politics and practically destroy everything SF and QCO/QCP have been working on. I will respect that DIC has been around a while and has done allot of work to get to their current state, but you are coming to disco, and are becoming the new kids. The old factions won't like having what they have been working getting destroyed. That is why DIC is encountering resistance.

[DIC] RP notice - bluntpencil2001 - 11-19-2007

Well, we don't do nice with YANF's, I'm afraid, sir.

Try harder or give up is the message being sent your way by the looks of things, squire.

Now, I'm going to go join the rock-throwing contingent.

[DIC] RP notice - Drake - 11-19-2007

Look, I'm actually trying to be on your side, but you can't expect to just show up at our server and expect to fit in without changing anything. We aren't the kind of server that throws in everything and the kitchen sink without any thought to how things fit together. We like to maintain a level of cohesiveness that adding an entire empire that doesn't attempt to fit into our current RP would break into little pieces.

[DIC] RP notice - Mantrid - 11-19-2007

' Wrote:Powerful, Mantrid? If the admins decide that it doesn't belong, I believe that numbers are no match for .kill and the mighty banhammer. Nobody can just force their way on here, that's not how we work. I haven't been here long, but I know that much.

Let me put it this way, if the admins cut out something like that, that's like... Dictatorship. I wouldn't want to stay for very long if they kick out a clan like that. It's just not cool, plus that is a really good idea. It's like... "U.N. for the FL Clans!" How is that NOT cool? besides... If it doesn't help YOUR clans, make your own ALLIANCE! Seriously! Improvize!