Discovery Gaming Community
To: Libert Navy and LNS-Intrepid - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Libert Navy and LNS-Intrepid (/showthread.php?tid=45763)

Pages: 1 2 3

To: Libert Navy and LNS-Intrepid - AndrzejB - 08-26-2010

[incoming transmission]
[from: S/V_Zion]
[encryption enabled]
[subject: LNS-Intrepid]

Here are the circumstances: Despite usually operating in Bretonia, I do sometimes visit my friends at Rochester. This time, they had some problem with Xenos, building some weapon platforms and a station in the close proximity of the Junker base.

At the same time, some trigger-happy Navy captain was pursuing some fighter (yes, a fighter). By coincidence, LNS-Intrepid was passing close to the Xeno installations I was barraging with battle razors. The capship captain was smart enough to realize that somebody was shooting at him but not smart enough to spot that it were the weapon platforms.

First he tried to order the criminal he was pursuing (sic!) to attack me. The criminal in question fled (and please, don't tell me I was supposed to pursue him with my transport ship). Few seconds later siege cruiser LNS-Intrepid was firing at my beloved Salvager.

Return fire obviously couldn't harm the siege cruiser's shields, and a transport is not agile enough to outmanoeuvre it, so that "Zion" was destroyed, while entering a jumphole: 1, 2.

By the way, I doubt that the LNS-Intrepid is in your registry, which makes my first two demands even more reasonable.

Now, my dear Liberty Navy, this is what I kindly ask you to:

1. Announce the LNS-Intrepid as rogue and an outlaw.
2. Tighten of control measures over giving command of capital ships.
3. Deny docking of the LNS-Intrepid to any of the Navy facilities.
4. Permission - for all crafts - to open fire at any Navy-IFFed capship not belonging to the Primary Fleet and known amongst Junkers of unprovoked hostile acts.
5. Compensatory damages. Amount of six million credits, payable to S/V_Zion. For the rebulding of my vessel, cargo lost, crew members that were hurt during the attack. I don't give a damn about which of you pays.

Number 3 is not negotiable.

Mind you, I am not demanding any consequential damages (for the lost reputation, lost time etc).

If you decide not to comply - "Zion" being registered at the New London Space Port - expect someone from the Bretonia embassy. (Which does not preclude some further measures to be taken.)

- Cain J. Meeijn, captain of the Junker Space Vessel "Zion", owner of the Meeijn & Sons LLC
[end of transmission]

To: Libert Navy and LNS-Intrepid - Asgardian - 08-26-2010

[Inbound Transmission]
--Streaming--

[Image: captainflip2.png]Captain Jack Malrone
[Image: captainflip.png]
[Image: malronecaptain.png]
>LNS-Intrepid.

Mr Meeijn,

Let me break this down for you. In the evidence provided:
  1. The LNS-Intrepid didn't order the destruction of your ship, rather the fugitives ship.
  2. You should have assisted the Navy captain in whatever means necessary - Junkers are skating with hot blades on ice in Liberty at the moment. Perhaps you didn't get this memo out in Bretonia?
  3. How dare you make demands on the Liberty Navy to change its entire mandate over sketchy evidence of a possible rogue captain. Needless to say all your demands have been denied.
  4. For hacking a secure military frequency - The Office of Homeland Warships Deployment and Registration - You will be required to turn yourself over to the Liberty authorities, preferably at Norfolk for interrogation. A hefty $10 million fine also applies to this serious and deliberate breach of a secure military frequency.
You have a week to turn yourself over to the Liberty authorities before you are deemed enemy of the republic. We will not take brazen demands and hacking attempts lightly.

Captain Jack Malrone

--Stream End'€”
[Transmission End]

[incoming transmission]
[no encryption]

1. Since I was the only Junker in the proximity - who was he talking about? The "Annoying.Fan" was the fighter he was pursuing. He ordered the same guy he was pursuing - a freelancer as far as I remeber his IFF signal - to pursuit another. The logic behind it surely beats my simple reasoning skills, I hope to be enlightened. Or not, if it's top secret.

2. Yeah. I should pursue a fighter with a transport 'cause some mad captain orders me to do so. Should have know it from the beginning. Next time order a Barge to pursue an Arrow through race gates.

2a. Speaking of Junkers and their trouble, collective responsibility was considered backward even in Rheinland a hundred years ago. More liberty in Liberty, please.

3. I undestand, that you are low on money, since you are sending expensive to maintain siege cruisers after fighters, but the other demands are much more reasonable than your policy of investigating complaints. Everything is much more reasonable than this, including Joker.

4. And the evidence is...? Oh, I said that I doubt that it is there. Therefore, I must have hacked it. Heh. Pure logic. So. I, hereby, solemnly state that I do doubt that there are penguins in the Alaska system. Do I get jailed for tresspassing Alaska?
And please don't make futile threats. You can't exercise control over your own capships, let alone find one Junker in a debris field.

5. Now you owe me 1 (one) credit for the post stamp. Hope it won't make you overdraw your account. You don't pay in 24h - you'll be considered the enemy of my cat. You have been warned.

respectfully yours
- Cain J. Meeijn, captain of the Junker Space Vessel "Zion", owner of the Meeijn & Sons LLC

[end of transmission]

To: Libert Navy and LNS-Intrepid - Skullz - 08-26-2010

Incoming Transmission-
Origion: Fort Bush-
Confirming sender ID: Nikasha Jinko-

Dear to those Involved.

Firstly Captain Jack Malrone, under what greviance are these claims made? You must also remember that Junkers are Civilians, and do not have to help in the apprehension of Criminals. Especially if there is a risk to themselves.

And in what name do you believe that this Citizen has breached in to a secure channel. He has only sent a message to the Liberty Navy. If you believe the breach is in that of our Naval Vessel register, then you are mistaken. Details are most likely Classified on those vessels, but there names are not. This is so we can track there usage and condone any ships abusing there rights as Captains of such Vessels.

Captain C.J.Meeijn I will ask that you firstly do not enter Alaska ever again. We do some rather dangerous experiments there, that which may harm those whom enter with out the proper gear. And that gear is for the LSF and Liberty Navy only.

However getting back to the business at hand, please ignore the Captains response. He does not have a valid claim to the law, in my understanding. It should be up to Admiral David Hale, ormyself or one of my colleges at the LSF that should be deciding any fines, if found guilty for such actions as the Captain said, but he is in the wrong.

The Liberty ship registery I can agree is inaccurate, and needs to be kept up to date. The problem is that those in charge have other duties, as well as the amount of the ships being built is rather rapid. It is thus hard to keep them accurate.

Moving on I can not endorse this sort of actions that you had taken against you in any way. This will be looked in to by both command structures of our Primary Fleets of the Liberty Navy and the LSF. I cannot say at this time what the likely outcome will be. Nor can I allow the consenqunces you have asked for. And all of our ships in the Registery are always being checked, once that is they are underschedule.

For the time being please be patient whilst this is investigated in full.

Thank you for your time to bring this report to the Republic of Liberty and to the Liberty Forces.

Sayanora and good faith.

Signed
N Jinko
Message ends-
Confirming no feed back loop-

[incoming transmission]
[no encryption]

First of all, never been to Alaska. And I do not plan to. Don't want to get shot, mind-controlled, time-warped or anything like that. Unless you call me first and tell me that I should. We respect the government secrets in hope that it one day become mutual.

I'm quite impressed by the professional way you answered, officer (some of us, Junkers, esteem bussiness aproach more than you think). Just because of that, I will patiently wait for some time.

[end of transmission]

To: Libert Navy and LNS-Intrepid - Sonja - 08-27-2010

Transmission; Start
Identification: Commodore Christina Robinson
Encryption: Secure

Agent Jinko;

If the High Command of the Liberty Navy had disagreed with what Captain Malrone has said on our behalf, we would've said so already. We have been keeping an eye on this, and if anything, we were considering actions to ensure that the commitment to the Navy that Captain Malrone has displayed be properly rewarded.

As for our relative understandings of the law, any member of the Primary Fleets of the Liberty Navy, Liberty Security Force and Liberty Police Incorporated can set a fine. Their actions can be reviewed by their relative High Commands. Since I'm here representing the Liberty Navy High Command to which he answers, that issue is closed. That you accuse Captain Malrone of a lacklustre understanding of the law and then try to assert that he cannot set a simple penalty for the breech of our communications, and it is a breech by admission, is fairly misguided on your part. You'll notice that it is not a public frequency, and that's the way it's staying.

You also seem fairly lenient on the issue of our secure space. Any tresspassers in Zone 21 forfeit their lives immediately. There are no second chances and no leniency on that matter. You can ask whoever you answer to if you like.

The only thing I can agree with is that civilians, of which the Junkers are still a part at this time, are not required to assist in military operations. I actually quizzed him on this, and Captain Malrone admitted that he should've clarified what he said, since the use of the term 'assistance' was meant as a demand to the Junker on denying the docking rights of the fugitive on the Junker base in the vicinity. That the Salvager is apparently a transport, is something I do not agree with. Transports do not have gunboat turrets.

I'm not sure who you think you are, but Captain Malrone has served the Republic for a very long time. That I see you just appear here and try to assert some nuance of authority over him doesn't make you any friends, with any part of this establishment.

Transmission Terminated

To: Libert Navy and LNS-Intrepid - AndrzejB - 08-27-2010

[incoming transmission]
[no encryption]

Commodore Christina Robinson,
please, keep in mind, for the sake of your own bussiness, that for a certain kind of people - the kind you want to keep out of your top-secret zones most - any form of threatening is a stimulus, encouraging to do so. Luckily, I ain't one of them.

Salvager - well, it can mount fighter mining turret as well. Does it mean anything? It has a transport-class shield generator. Cargo hold of a medium-sized transport. Size and steering like a pregnant elefant. But this is not the case.

I can't deny docking rights within Rochester any more than I can do within West Point or Norfolk Shipyard. I don't own it, I don't govern it. Mind you, I wasn't even asked to do it. In fact, I wasn't asked to do anything.
I was told that I'll pay - whatever it means when told by a capship captain - if the fugitive docks. Which, as far as I remember, he didn't do. Please, enlighten me, what I did wrong.

Comms security breach - I still don't know what are you talking about. Ain't a clairvoyant. But I can do some fortune telling: A nation at war needs resources. Ship hulls ain't build neither of gold nor of condensed haughtiness. Those who make more friends within groups who can supply them are closer to vicory.

respectfully yours

[end of transmission]

To: Libert Navy and LNS-Intrepid - kersch_wasser - 08-27-2010

***opening transmission***

name: Noir Blutendherz

subject: junker known as "S/V Zion" acting hostiel towards liberty navy

me and another police craft were in pursuit of "annoying.fan"...when the LNS-intrepid joined the pursuit..."annoying.fan" had opened fire on various passer-bys near manhattan as well as myself and another police officer....

we ended up chasing annoying.fan to a junker base...then s/v zion appeared...he not only refused to assist lns-intrepid in the pursuit of annoying fan,but zion was warned several times by both myself and lns-intrepid of his duty to liberty law enforcement...then he was ordered by the lns-intrepid to deny the fighter docking at the junker base...the fighter docked with the base and escaped our pursuit...

then i personally witnessed zion opening fire on lns-intrepid....i attempted to assist but before i could intrepid has finished ff zion....

this is my testimonial as the freelancer involved....zion is the guilty one,no questions asked

ontop of that...when the fugitive docked..within sight of zion,is eactly when the intrepid began his slow and clumsy pursuit of zion,which began with questions when zion opened fire....

and there were no xeno weapon platforms near the base...its a junker base,not xeno...even claiming that there were xeno installations near a junker base would prove that the junkers are supporting fugitive terrorists anyways....

which only means more business for me....oh do i mention that i was payed two million by intrepid for my efforts?

*transmission terminated***

To: Libert Navy and LNS-Intrepid - Skullz - 08-27-2010

Incoming Transmission-
Origion: Fort Bush-
Confirming sender ID: Nikasha Jinko-

Commondore I take all breaches seriously, do not mistake that fact. I also see no breach in the Junker trying to make sure that the LNS-Intrepid was a registered Vessel. Please remember that althought there ships crew, objectives are Classified. There Names are not classified to the General Public. And to say that the Captain who replied is in the right is very wrong. He had fired on a Civilian Transport Vessel. And yes a Salvager class ship mounts 6 Gunboat Turrets, but it does not mount a gunboat Sheild. It is still a Transport, a heavily disrepaired and over weaponed weaponed vessel at that. But it is Still a Transport.

How can you say after his Destruction that he has commited a crime in which he has done none. And to you Ma'am I would like to say this. I very much dislike Junkers and would gladly bring them in for questioning. But I cannot do this as I serve the Primary Fleet of the LSF for which I have served around 2 months already. This brings me to the fact that you will be happy to for all Liberty Navy Captains and Pilots to freely shoot at Civilians. And as you think I have ordered Captain Jack Malrone I have not. I have stated that it should be investigated properly. It seems however you to are rash, for which I hope not.

Please remember the Captain of the LNS-Intrepid as I have found out his Captained by Cpt, Barney Stinson. And was operating out of the ships operations with in the system of New York. It has no notes or objectives of going after pirate fighter craft. This is a breach on the captains part of wasting this ships time, and costing the Primary Fleet a useless ship, and more maintanence than it would normally have needed.

I have seen now logic in your thinking, nor that of some of the Views. I doubt that some of the Junkers demands for comensation should be meet. But I will say this an apology is very much in mind to the Junker, especially from you and Cpt. Jack Malrone.

A further fought is that of the junkers who are allowed to deny docking rights, are only the Junkers Congress, not every Junker in Sirius. That makes the Cpt.Barney Stinson rather looking bad.

And I have been in contact with our High Command, and brought this to the attention of Admiral David Hale himself.

To review the facts-
1. Cpt.Barney Stinson Was trying to apprehend a criminal out of his ships Objectives and patrols.
2. Cpt.Barney Stinson after demanding a Junker not belonging to the Congress to deny the Criminal to land on Rochester, who does not have authority to do so.
3. A claim of a breach, of which there is none.
4. The Destruction of a Civilian Vessel. (I have confirmed that the shot seen in the guncam from the Junker in question is from a Standard Cruiser Turret)
5. Cpt.Jack Malrone and yourself are in the belief he has commited a crime, and have not taken other things in to account, nor have you made investigations of your own to my Knowlegde.Nor have you taken this to a legal court, and you still accuse him as guilty of nothing.

Following those facts I have my own opinions, about you and both Captains, but they are not meant for you.

Signed
N Jinko
Message ends-
Confirming no feed back loop-

To: Libert Navy and LNS-Intrepid - kersch_wasser - 08-27-2010

*transmission opening**

name: Noir Blutendherz

1. The junker was in the presence of a live fire battle/high speed pursuit of a fugitive and refused to leave for a large portion of that battle...by that he accepted danger to his self

2.The junker refused to assist lawfull forces

3.By not assisting the lawfull forces by attackign the fugitive when ordered...he condemned himself

4.attacking an lns cruiser...much less claiming that there are terrorist weapon platforms near a supposidly lawfull base....brings shame on him and every junker

5. i severely warn you...if this junker attempts anything OR ANY OF HIS ALLIES attempt anything...i will keep my duty as a lawfull mercenary operating in liberty..and assist the intrepid if need be

and that will most likely mean that ill have to clean pulverized fugitive ship parts off of my taranis weapons

6.you junkers are skating on thin ice...and there are plenty of mercenarys willing to fulfill the niche if it so arrises

***transmission terminated***