Discovery Gaming Community
To: Libert Navy and LNS-Intrepid - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Libert Navy and LNS-Intrepid (/showthread.php?tid=45763)

Pages: 1 2 3

To: Libert Navy and LNS-Intrepid - Skullz - 08-27-2010

Incoming Transmission-
Origion: Fort Bush-
Confirming sender ID: Nikasha Jinko-

To Mr Blutendherz
Do you have any guncam footage to provide evidence of your claims?
Secondly He cannot deny docking rights at Rochester, he is not part of the Congress.
Further more Civilian vessels do not need to assist Lawful forces, especially when there ship is incapable of doing so.

Further more it is well Known that the Junkers dislike the Xenos, so do not make a hasty desicion on that.
Please provide all footage you have to me soon.

Signed
N Jinko
Message ends-
Confirming no feed back loop-

To: Libert Navy and LNS-Intrepid - kersch_wasser - 08-27-2010

***transmission opening***

name: Noir Blutendherz

are you a blind person that the lsf sympathetically employed?

he claimed himself that there were xeno platforms near the base!

two: civilian vessels dont have gunboat weapons...gunboats are warships...and any warships or ships bearing warship weaponry are subject to non-civilian terms

three: there are regulations on military grade weaponry like gunboat weapons in liberty space

four: my previous statement is still in effect....i will assist the lns intrepid if need be...if that means going so far as stopping you from attackign the intrepid jinko..then i will not hesitate to do so

and another thing...things be as they may...civilians and other personell alike arent allowed to loudly blurt hostage taker like demands if they have a complaint...it is law that they must calmly report there complaints to an officer of the liberty high command...and they will be dealt with accordingly..so even his transmission in this regard violates liberty law...and so does your responding in defense of it jinko

not to mention these complaints must be filed over private channels which are secure..it is law...this is to prevent hackers and other dispicable people from gawking at it`s contents...

so again...you are breaching liberty law by defending a fugitive`s transmission...the only way this would be elgal jinko is if you are actually admitting you are his defense lawyer..in which case you will have to provide evidence that you agreed to be his defense lawyer for "pro bono/free" or "for a certain fee"...adn in the case of payment you are required to provide documentation provign this payment

***transmission ended*

Incoming Transmission-

No gunboat class weapons are not restricted in Liberty. Please get your facts right. Please look at this information we hold on the Salvager. It is furthermore classified as a Transport vessel, and all Junkers are Civilians in a right.

And I am not blind, If you continue that sort of insult, I will fine you for insulting a member of Liberty Forces.

Please provide your guncams for the investigation. Or it will not be able to go ahead in the respects to myself nor the LSF.

I am not defending a Fugative. And he has not broken any law by contacting the liberty Forces in this way. If you continue this sort of actions I will fine you.

I am investigating this claim in all due respect. I am no Lawyer

Signed
N Jinko
Message ends-

fine me for insulting a memebr os the lsf?....ha ha...i you fine me for that i will take you to liberty court for responding to an illegal transmission...

also...i dare you jink to put a ship behind you words...all safe inside base...its desk jockeys like you that harm the lsf`s image

Incoming Transmission-

Mr Blutendherz

I here by Fine you 4 Million Credits. For Insulting a Agent of the Law. And Insulting of Liberty Primary Fleet Forces. This fine should be paid to the comm link of =LSF=Nikasha.Jinko all theses Credits will then be forwarded to the =LSF='s bank

And further more, you have not provided any evidence and such your comments that you have brought to the Investigation will be void.

Signed
N Jinko
Message ends-

message: i am not going to pay a fine to an lsf member that is bordering on treason...i expect to see you soon in court you fugitive protecting fool

also..

i am giving you orders jinko...as a former member of the lsf...i outrank you quite severely..i am ordering you to forfit your claims against intrepid...and to cease and decist transmitting in this transmission

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=74291

you forced my hand

***transmission terminated***

To: Libert Navy and LNS-Intrepid - AndrzejB - 08-27-2010

[incoming transmission]
[from: S/V_Zion]
[no encryption]
[subject: LNS-Intrepid]

zion was warned several times by both myself and lns-intrepid of his duty to liberty law enforcement...
- What duty? Show me it in the Laws of Liberty. Show me the logs of those "several warnings".

he was ordered by the lns-intrepid to deny the fighter docking at the junker base...
- No direct order was sent. Moreover, I have no authority to deny docking rights to a station I am a mere guest in. If you have any evidence of this craft docking (you do have, don't you?), send it to the Congress.

then i personally witnessed zion opening fire on lns-intrepid...
- And the proof of my craft opening fire at the cruiser is where?

3.By not assisting the lawfull forces by attackign the fugitive when ordered...he condemned himself
- there is no such crime as "not assisstiong..." in the Laws of Liberty

he not only refused to assist lns-intrepid in the pursuit
- Show me the logs. Show me what I was ordered to do and my refusal. You can't, 'cause none of that happened.

The junker was in the presence of a live fire battle/high speed pursuit of a fugitive and refused to leave for a large portion of that battle...
- Make your final statement: what I was supposedl ordered to do? Pursuit? Deny docking rights? Leave the area? Where is the evidence?

4.attacking an lns cruiser...much less claiming that there are terrorist weapon platforms near a supposidly lawfull base....brings shame on him and every junker
- yeah, none of them, especially none of those which shot at the cruiser and none of those that I were destroying (data from Mission Comission)

And about the funniest part of your accusations - alleged top secret Liberty Navy data is a part of the publicly announced Laws. Laws that some 'lawfuls' seem not to know.

And, still no evidence on your side. Words don't cost much (two millions in case of the mercenary pilot, it seems).

Here comes a part of communication log, from the first word I heard from LNS-Intrepid to things I heard floating in an escape pod (complete data in more veracious form available on demand):

[26.08.2010 09:21:03] LNS-Intrepid: Barney: The junkers have been warnded about holding fugitives, i would try and seek refuge there
[26.08.2010 09:21:47] LNS-Intrepid: Barney: Junker, i would redirect the Fan, if your wise
[26.08.2010 09:21:48] Annoying.Fan: HELP ME MISTER JUNKER!
[26.08.2010 09:22:00] S/V_Zion: With all due respect, what are you doing here?
[26.08.2010 09:22:43] Annoying.Fan: Oh wait, me?
[26.08.2010 09:23:04] LNS-Intrepid: Barney: Junker, not so fast
[26.08.2010 09:23:13] S/V_Zion: hell, why?
[26.08.2010 09:23:40] LNS-Intrepid: Barney: If that fugutve docks at your facility, you will pay for it!
[26.08.2010 09:23:51] S/V_Zion: what fugitive?
[26.08.2010 09:23:57] Noir_Blutendherz: noir: order the junker to assist
[26.08.2010 09:24:28] LNS-Intrepid: Barney: "Annoying.Fan" You are ordered to assist with the killing of the fugitive now junker!
[26.08.2010 09:24:44] Annoying.Fan: NO YOU!
[26.08.2010 09:25:14] LNS-Intrepid: Barney: Really? Engging
[26.08.2010 09:27:09] LNS-Intrepid: Barney: Fugitive is running, Pursueing, shoot to kill boys
[26.08.2010 09:27:27] S/V_Zion: Didn't know that Navy does
[26.08.2010 09:27:36] Annoying.Fan: HAH! NOT THIS TIME YOU PIG!
[26.08.2010 09:27:38] Mike.O'Donnel: Victory!
[26.08.2010 09:27:59] Annoying.Fan: YES! YOU WON!
[26.08.2010 09:28:01] Annoying.Fan: GOOD JOB SIR!
[26.08.2010 09:28:22] Annoying.Fan: YOU LOST A CRIMINAL, WHO IS NOW FREE TO DO WHATEVER HE WANTS! HAHAHA!
[26.08.2010 09:28:43] Death: S/V_Zion has died
(...)[lots of comments and shouting from the "Annoying.Fan" was here]
[26.08.2010 09:29:39] LNS-Intrepid: Barney: Let that be a lesson to whoever tries to fire on navy personell
[26.08.2010 09:29:51] Annoying.Fan: OH NO!
[26.08.2010 09:29:52] S/V_Zion: You opened fire first.
[26.08.2010 09:30:08] LNS-Intrepid: Barney: You sent missiles after me!
[26.08.2010 09:30:25] Noir_Blutendherz: noir: you were ordered to assist the liberty navy and you refused

Since now, I don't want any mercenary clowns fooling around. Encryption enabled.

respectfully yours
- Cain J. Meeijn, captain of the Junker Space Vessel "Zion", owner of the Meeijn & Sons LLC

[end of transmission]

***opening transmission***

message: i am simply protecting my employer....and you cant exactly encrypt something when ive already tracked your ship down via the neural net....

also

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=74291

i severely outrank officer jinko...so dont think you can bring corrutped agents to your disposal

***transmission terminated***

To: Libert Navy and LNS-Intrepid - Bauer - 08-27-2010

****INCOMING SECURE TRANSMISSION****
[Image: 28vy5ua.jpg]
[font=Agency FB]
[color=#FFFFFF]PRIORITY:[color=#33FF33] Low
SOURCE:*Error...Unknown*
TARGET: Liberty Navy, Agent Jinko, Noir Blutendherz, the Zion.
COMM ID: Adam Thomas, =LSF=Infinity
SUBJECT: This issue.

Firstly, Agent Jinko, I will ask that you leave this matter to the Navy, as this is primarily a Navy issue. If they would like us to assist, they will ask. The fine and any further action on Blutendherz is now dropped.

Secondly, ex-agent Blutendherz, you do NOT outrank Agent Jinko. You are retired, and Agent Jinko is a member of the primary fleet. You may not order him around. This is a warning. Try anything like it again and it will be the last thing you do. If you still think otherwise, then you may consider this an order, since I severely outrank you.

Thirdly, I will offer my thoughts into this matter. I believe the LNS-Intrepid had no right to order the Junker into combat. The Junker couldn't have denied him docking rights as he is not a congress member either. But, I believe the fine should remain for hacking a secure military frequency.

Amended transmission: I would like to amend my last transmission as it seems he did not hack a military channel. There is a link to said channel in the Liberty laws that he used, but he didn't get into the frequency due to the encryption.
Adam Thomas
Secretary of Special Operations
Liberty Security Force

[font=Agency FB]
[color=#FF0000]****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

To: Libert Navy and LNS-Intrepid - kingvaillant - 08-27-2010

//> Discovery Gaming Community -- Discovery Role-Playing Hub -- Communication Channel

Hello?? "ROLE-PLAYING HUB" not OOC HUB. All OOC posts have been made invisible. Either make an RP post or don't post. (sure I can understand if at the end of an RP post you post two lines of ooc to clarify things)