Discovery Gaming Community
Mike Wolf - Personal notes and reports, Career at Westliche Rheinland Flotte - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Mike Wolf - Personal notes and reports, Career at Westliche Rheinland Flotte (/showthread.php?tid=45837)

Mike Wolf - Personal notes and reports, Career at Westliche Rheinland Flotte - Croissant - 08-27-2010

Discovery Forum Name: Croissant
S.K.Y.P.E ID/username: Cross12345

[Image: mikewolf.jpg]

Name: Mike Wolf
Medals: N/A
Assignment: Kachmarek
Code Name: Delta-2
Callsign: Nuts
Height: 1,91 m
Weight: 74 kg
Hair Color: ash blond
Eye Color: Bright blue
Planet/Station of Origin: Stuttgart

Background Information: - Mike was born on planet Stuttgart, when he was 3 years old his father became a miner, Mike, his mum who was called Steffanie and his father, Patrick, moved to this miner ad lived there.

With 7 years Mike father died, it was the result of a damaged reactor which exploded and blow up the half ship. A few months later his Mother died too, she commited suicide.

So with 7 years Mike came to a Military School, he was one of the youngest kids there. He learned how to fight, how to kill and how to fly.

With 18 he joined the Rheinland Military as a Gunner of an amored transport. He had some critical fights on this ship, until onetime when the pilot made a mistake and missed the planetary bacon. Mike was one of 6 survivors. After this accident he left RM.

With 21 he got a visit from a WRF person, who asked im if he would fight for them in his own Wraith. A few days later he joined WRF.

Basic Personality Traits: - Able to fly very fast ships, able to go to 10g of centrifugal force without falling in a faint.

Ship Class: Wraith

[Image: mikewolf_01.png]
[Image: mikewolf_02.png][Image: mikewolf_03.png][Image: mikewolf_04.png][Image: mikewolf_05.png]

Mike Wolf - Personal notes and reports, Career at Westliche Rheinland Flotte - Croissant - 08-27-2010

To: Oberkommando, Western Rheinland Fleet
Subject: Patrol report, 13.05.2010

Just after completing all the tests with my new WRF wraith i saw some messages on my Boardcumputer.
There were something said about murder and friend killed...
after i saw this i started my engines and asked with the neutral communication networks if anyone has something to report...

A few seconds later i got a Message from a man (or his ship was named so) with the name Hone.

The first part of the Communication Records...

[Image: 97380392-3.jpg]
[Image: 97380407-3.jpg]

He explained that a Corsair had killed a friend of him, then he told me that the Corsair would be in Omega-3. I Decided not to go to Omega-3, it seems very dangerous to me, much to dangerous. If i would had my squadmember on my site in this situation, then i think i would have jumped into omega-3...

[Image: 97380423-3.jpg]
[Image: 97380440-3.jpg]

Subject: Patrol report, 13.05.2010 (19:43 Rheinkand Main Time)

My second Patrol and my second Report, i was on a Patrol with a Gunboat called Cal-Skirata. He contacted me via readio and told me that he need my help because of a Hessian Bomber who was spooking the krueger Miners...
We told him to leave the system and he agreed, suddenly he shot his antimatter cannon directly on Skiratas shield.
After this attack we engaged him and after a short time we destroyed him...
I continued my Patrol and finished it after i was sure that there were no more pirates in the system...
Finally the Krueger said thanks and i docked, went into the bar (drunk 2 "Krefelder") and went to bed.

[Image: 97391799-3.jpg]
[Image: 97391828-3.jpg]
[Image: 97391869-3.jpg]
[Image: 97391882-3.jpg]
[Image: 97391896-3.jpg]
[Image: 97391916-3.jpg]
[Image: 97391957-3.jpg]

Subject: Patrol report, 13.05.2010

This time i started my patrol at elbich mining facility station.

At first i formed up with my squadleader Delta Wing 1.

We had seen some red contacts on our long range scanners, when we saw the names of the hostiles we knew that this must be corsairs...

After telling them to leave a few time they suddenly engaged us...
we requested assistance at once and became some members of the iota squad and the Gunboat Kal Skirata...

[Image: 97436732-3.jpg]
[Image: 97436714-3.jpg]
[Image: 97436703-3.jpg]

In the end we was able to shot two corsairs down, one was able to flee...

Subject: Patrol report, 13.05.2010 (00:11 Rheinland Main Time)

Slowly im getting a feeling in flying my new wraith, just a few hours ago i modified my Missiles and Torpedos... when i was testing my new weapons (with the help of the Gb Kal-Skirata) i detected one hessians just 14k away, hidden after an asteroid...

We located his position and flew directly to them... at first it seemed that he wants to flee, but then he reversed and attacked me...

[Image: 97540562-3.jpg]
[Image: 97540612-3.jpg]

Then a few minutes later a second hessiand joined our fight, now we were 1 Gb and 1 Wraith aganst two Hessian Bombers...

[Image: 97540627-3.jpg]

I requested support via radio and at once my squadleader started to help me...

[Image: 97540644-3.jpg]

The squadleader of the Iota wings heart my request too and also started to help me...

[Image: 97540658-3.jpg]

We damaged then hardly but after a while they started flying away, we were following them but the Gunboat wanst fast enough, so it turned back to elbich...
Then waited for the right moment and this moment came... Delta wing 1 hit one hessian with his Mini Razor, fast i reversed locked him and hit him with my Missiles and Torpedos... the huge ship exploded... the pilot didnt survived...

[Image: 97540679-3.jpg]

Finally we killed all repair robots of the other hessiand and he ran away...

[Image: 97540716-3.jpg]

All in all we killed 1 Red Hessian Elite Pilot, calle Smokeone Fat Pinguin and make one Hessian, called Red Hessian, to run away... without loosing one of our wings...

To: Oberkommando des West Rheinland Fleet
Subject: Patrol report (19.05.2010 19:08 RMT)

I was just entering my Wraith when i saw the red message on my computer... a emergency signal from WRF Delta wing two and four, they were fighting against two Hessians from a squad called Neo Vikings...

Already one fighter was killed when i got the message...

I started at once...

A few minutes later i arrived at the transmissed position and saw our wings 9,8k away... i entered away and directly hit him with one of my modified missiles... after this hit he had only 7 Shieldbatteries and 0 Repair robots left and he tried to flee...

When he reached the jumpgate we gave them all we have... missiles, torpedos and guns... he was down after a few seconds...

Here the pictures from the Wingcam

Wingcam-Left

Communication Computer Record

Communication Computer Record

To: Oberkommando des West Rheinland Fleet
Subject: Patrol report (21.05.2010 18:49 RMT)

I just came back from an inspection at Oder Werft in Neu Berlin. On my way back i tried out my new settings (i configured the wings position and bought twp Iron Hammers from a Trader).

When i reached Stuttgart system i found some hostiles who ingaged me at once. I killed them all and continued my flight.

A few Minutes later i met a Hessian Elite fighter... after some minutes of talking he loaded his weapons and attacked me...

Wingcam [the first hostiles]

Wingcam [the first hostiles

Communicaton Computer Record

Wingcam-Right

Wingcam-Right