Discovery Gaming Community
To: DSE leadership - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: DSE leadership (/showthread.php?tid=45858)

Pages: 1 2

To: DSE leadership - Penpen - 08-28-2010

Incoming Transmission + + +
Target: DSE leadership

Signal Origin: Colorado
Comm ID: Xeno Alliance
Encryption: Medium

Greetings Gentlemen.

Now this is a rather unfortunate message i have to tell y'all today.
Our Pilots, including myself, tried to contact you several times via y'all's transport pilots.
Apparently y'all forgot the deal we once had. Too bad ya did.

Ya know, we were really happy that you once promised to hire more Libertonians instead of foreigners.
That was supposed to strenghten the Libertonian economy. Now, ya'll's kind seems to have forgotten about this and the fact that we, for the sake of Liberty, closed an eye when encountering your guys in space, and let ya guys do your work.

Now, I guess you will understand that we're getting tired of asking for ya to contact us regarding this matter.
So we felt free to do a first step.

Consider yourselves hostile to the Xeno Alliance.
As long as ya won't hear us in this matter it'll stay that way.

Have a great day y'all!

To: DSE leadership - Penpen - 08-29-2010

*** Boosting Signal +20% ***

To: DSE leadership - Senshi - 08-29-2010

-=Uplink established=-
-=Comm ID: Jaden Wyatt=-
-=Transfering data=-

Greetings,

it seems you aren't quite up to date with the recent developments of DSE that probably lead to this misfortunate event. So a summary for you to form a picture: Not too long ago the whole DSE Alpha segment was shut down due to budget cuts after the mining crisis last year. During this time, I doubt you encountered any DSE vessels at all, as about all of them were grounded. Recent efforts to reestablish our prime division, undertaken by former president Robert Jones, were off to quite a successful start which led to an interesting hype in DSE recruitment bureaus, bolstering the numbers of employees surprisingly quick.
All this however was lost again with the sudden and unexpected resignation of Mr. Jones, which sent the whole of DSE into disarray again. All of the directors stepped down as well, and most employees are unaccounted for since then. It is at this point that I took over the seat, and I'm still engaged with damage assessment while most DSE activities are on hold currently. You might see now why we were unable to concern ourselves with diplomacy much. And why your messages to employees, intended to be forwarded to the leadership got lost in transmission. This is the first time I hear about any efforts on your end to contact us. You should probably have chosen this channel directly.

Frankly, I never heard of this deal, and I was unable to find any details on it browsing our archives, so could you enlighten me who initiated this in the first place, and when?

At the same time, I'm unsure why you deem it necessary to end that deal. I'm aware you don't have access to our internal roster, but I can assure you that currently we exclusively have Libertonians in our employ. And it always has been a principle of DSE to strengthen and support Liberty whenever and wherever possible. You should not forget the fact that a lot of people, especially the often neglected so called working class heavily depends on our corporation, as we are about the sole enterprise offering jobs specifically for those that didn't have the luck to receive the best education.

You declaring hostility to all DSE vessels now endangers this whole endeavor. We will be forced to review our startup programs that are intended to encourage and support startup employees working in Liberty, and without our subventions, you surely know as well as we do that especially the mining operations in Liberty are not self-sustaining. Many Libertonian miners already have left Liberty in search for better fortune in the other House territories. And I don't think that is what your party aims for, is it?

So, to sum it up: I'd be happy if we could renegotiate that deal, but we don't feel like doing any more for you than you do for us. And rest assured that we will also be willing and able to defend our assets in Liberty, should you force us to this.

Sincerely yours,
Jaden Wyatt
President of Deep Space Engineering

-=User log out=-
-=Transmission end=-
-=Uplink disengaged=-

To: DSE leadership - Penpen - 08-29-2010

Target: Office of Mr. Jaden Wyatt, President of Deep Space Engineering

Signal Origin: - - Unknown

Mr. Wyatt..
Let me get one thing straight out before any other thought will come to y'all's mind.
If I try.. to contact ya via y'all's Pilots... THREE TIMES! And don't get an answer within ONE WEEK when given 24hours...
Now... how would ya feel about this? Ignored maybe? Underestimated? Exactly.
Look. We simply don't own the technology of encrypting messages so high that we can guarantee no one would be able to read 'em.
So we tried the other way, first.

Anyway. Back to.. business.

The deal was pretty simple. And although the evidence of it seems gone, for some reason i can't explain right now, it was dead simple.
Deep Space Engineering will focus on hiring Libertonian workers only. *coughs* Well, even 90% is still okay with us.
Also y'all will drop 2400 metric tonnes of food rations and water, aswell as 100 metric tonnes of kitchen devices on Planet Pittsburg and Planet Houston.
And we want ya to do so once a month, so we will be able to support the local soup kitchens, to feed those who don't profit of Liberties... *coughs* glory.
People die of starvation. We have to stop that.

In exchange to that, we, the Xeno Alliance will ignore y'all's work once more and even consider to help ya out, if attacked.
Oh and don't get us wrong here. If we see one of y'all's boys smugglin', we STILL will hunt him down.

Mr. Wyatt. I'll give ya one week to respond. Y'all pilots lifes and yer cargo, in exchange for a bit food, water and kitchen devices to support us, feeding Liberty.

I'll wait for ya response. Until then, no DSE vehicle shall be harmed.

~Coral

+ + + Transmission end

To: DSE leadership - Senshi - 08-30-2010

-=Uplink established=-
-=Transfering data=-

Greetings again, "Coral",

again, I'm sorry about the lost transmissions you tried to send to us, and I can totally understand that this apparent "ignorance" on our side might be upsetting, even if it all was only caused by the confusion in our ranks.

Holding up a 90% Libertonian-ratio in our employ is a harsh limit, but I'm positive our PR campaigns will be able to rally more workers to our corporation. Though I have to insist on the exception to grant us to overstep this limit by until our primary division is reinforced to more than ten members again. We simply might have the need for foreign expertise in individual high-tech R&D, to be honest.

Supporting the working class on Pittsburgh and Houston is something we already actively do, but you are correct, a bit more of a "direct" support might be advisable. Rescheduling the assignments shouldn't be too much trouble, except the first deliveries to arrive soon. We however take the right to use these deliveries for PR campaigns. We are a corporation, after all.

If you agree to these minor alterations to your otherwise very realistic offer, I'd say we have us a deal.

Sincerely yours,
Jaden Wyatt
President of Deep Space Engineering

-=User log out=-
-=Transmission end=-
-=Uplink disengaged=-

To: DSE leadership - Penpen - 08-30-2010

Signal Origin: System Hudson

Mr. Wyatt

It fills our hearts with pride that y'all are willing to support the working class on said Planets.
We won't be friends, but at leastw e can be partners.

Y'all shall not longer fear our poison.
We indeed HAVE a deal, Mr. Wyatt.
The more "PR" you do, the more workers you will hire, no?
No one would have to starve anymore.

That's wonderfull. Now if y'all will excuse me i have to tell my men.

~Coral

To: DSE leadership - Senshi - 09-12-2010

-=Uplink established=-
-=Transfering data=-

Greetings again Coral,

I hope you don't mind if I expand this channel to our PR manager and use it to report the monthly cargo deliveries.

Delivery #1
[Image: asdfasdfcopy.th.jpg][Image: asdfasdfs.th.jpg]

-=User log out=-
-=Transmission end=-
-=Uplink disengaged=-

To: DSE leadership - Penpen - 11-04-2010

Signal Origin: System Colorado
Encryption: High

Greetings again Mr. Wyatt..
Maybe you remember us? The.. friendly Xenos? Well today i am unfortunately not THAT friendly.
It's been a while, you know.. the deal and all.

People are starving, Mr. Wyatt. I can't let that happen.
So either you and your employees finish the missing food deliveries or i tell ma boys to hunt you down.
See, credits have to come from somewhere. That's how we role.
Don't make me be an unhappy Xeno,
Mr. Wyatt

►Transmission cut

To: DSE leadership - Dourden4 - 11-04-2010

Incoming Transmission....

Comm ID:
Rick Gentry

Mr. Coral, I am Richard Gentry, Vice-President of DSE. I apologize for the lack of action on our part, but things have become more dire for our corporation. Our employee roster seems to have thinned out a bit, leaving Myself and President Wyatt to manage DSE's affairs, as far as i know. To see people stave is not something we at DSE would ever want to see, and as such I will be presently purchasing a suitable transport and seeing to these deliveries myself.

I only have one question. You would like 2400 tons of Food and Water each as well as 100 tons of kitchen devices delivered to both Planet Pittsburgh and Planet Houston correct?

If this is correct, you may expect my deliveries for last month and this month shortly.

Best Regards,

Rick Gentry

Transmission Ends...

To: DSE leadership - Penpen - 11-04-2010

Target: Office of Mr. Jaden Wyatt or whomever it might concern

Signal Origin: N/A
Encryption: High

Mr. Coral, huh? Apparently your connection was bad, right? Well you'll have a bloody excuse, right?
Tehe.. you have one... Huh?
Whatever. Yes, both planets. If Mr. Wyatt is still around i'm sure he would've told you that.

But, but... i'm glad to enlighten you.
Will await your delivery in the local kitchen within 24hours then. Fine!
Awaiting your report.

~Coral out

►Transmission cut