Discovery Gaming Community
Colonial Republic's Ministry of Armaments - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Colonial Republic's Ministry of Armaments (/showthread.php?tid=46134)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Colonial Republic's Ministry of Armaments - Colonial Remnant - 09-01-2010

[font=agency fb]Greetings, my name is Andrew Hendrick, I'm secretary of Colonial Republic's Ministry of Armaments. Today I'd like to introduce you to our new system for applicants, beggars and impossibly creative freelancers looking to enrich their property by Nyx or two. This is Colonial requests network, please post them here to sumbit your request for further review.

Channel is highly encrypted, so don't hide any information which shouldn't fall into public hands. Only you and goverment officials will be able to see your requests.

Here are ships produced by Colonial Republic facilities:
- Evo 1B "Charon" class heavy fighter
While this fighter isn't produced on a large scale, as "Nyx" class very heavy fighters, it's still considered to be quite a reliable fighter if piloted properly. "Charon" is well-known for its reliable engine systems, as well as for quite agile handling. Excellent choice for freelancers & independents alike.

I'd like to note, though - this fighter is on open market right now, so it'll be approved in any case - feel free to pick it up even now.

- Evo 2B "Nyx" class space superiority fighter
Almost every Colonial Military soldier entrusts his life to this beast... He's not mistaken: this ship is more then capable of taking down multiple targets and surviving in harsh and cruel Border Worlds, it's sleek profile is well-known among Outcasts. Designed by Colonial engineers, this fighter was invented after thousands of failed designs (one of them is Charon).

- B2 "Pytho" light bomber
"Pytho" class bombers follow design of "Nyx" fighters. They're developed in such a way they're able to make circles around capital ships through asteroid fields without taking any hit. While lacking firepower (as some say), this ship is showing great ability to work in groups. Agile enough to evade fire of interceptors and fighters, it'll guarantee the immediate destruction of capital ships you're after.

- "Atlas" transport
Well... "Atlas". One of the best transports developed so far, "Atlas" is used by IMG and Colonial Republic corporations on daily basis. This ship is able to survive long enough to get to the closest base while delivering your combatants quite deadly shots."

- MG-1 "Hydra" gunboat
Weak hull & firepower this ship offers are easily compensated by impressive maneuverability and sleek hull. "Hydra" is found in hands of IMG or Colonial Military quite often, making sure mining sites of Taus are safe. Good choice for for rich freelancers & mercenaries alike, looking to invest their money into his own safety.

- B11e-4 "Vampire 4" tachyon cannons, as well as lower grade weaponry of the same line (and turret versions)
"Vampires" are one of the best energy-efficient weapons avaiable in Taus, yet capable of providing high enough damage. Nice addition to your defence on ship.

- T8 Colonial gunboat turret
Turrets usually used to outfit Hydra's. Excellent choice for other gunships and gunboats as well, though.

Concerning capital ship requests, if you're interested in any designs, think about your request carefully and put some effort, otherwise it'll be turned down instantly. Be sure you're able to ship us more then significant amount of resources for its construction, as well as to provide us with good reasons why do you need it.

Keep in mind there's number of restriction disobeying which will result in possible theft of your ship or atomization of it by our forces. We'll take our ships back functional or destroy it to prevent any issues or trouble with Houses. If you're approved for any of piece of Colonial equipment, you automatically agree to the following conditions:
- Colonial craft won't be used against House forces, corporations and specifically IMG and Colonial Remnant.
- You authorise the A.D.M.I.N. authority to reclaim the ship on behalf of the Colonial Remnant in the case of any breech of the terms specified.

Your request should include the following information:
- Name of ship which will carry technology
- Technology requested, how many pieces
- Whom this equipment will be used against / what do you want to do with it?
- How approval of your piece of equipment will benefit us?
- Recommendations or referances are welcome

Now I wish you good luck with request, my friend. However think once more, if you really need that ship, and how can you benefit us?

- Andrew M. Hendrick, secretary of Colonial Republic's Ministry of Armaments
[Image: ministryarmamentssmall.png]
<div align="right]:: List of approved requests ::

Colonial Republic's Ministry of Armaments - ozman51 - 09-06-2010

.:: Source : Black Friar - [TAZ]CleanerSix ::.
.:: Destination : Colonial Remnant Ministry of Armaments ::.
.:: Attention : Andrew M. Hendrick, Secretary of Colonial Republic's Ministry of Armaments ::.
.:: Encryption level : pfft ::.
.:: Transmission begins ::.

Mr. Secretary,

As requested I am submitting a formal application and request for Colonial Remnant Assets:

- Name of ship which will carry technology: [TAZ]CleanerOne

- Technology requested, how many pieces: [1] Nyx - Evo 2B IMG Very Heavy Fighter

- Whom this equipment will be used against / what do you want to do with it?: Equipment will be used as a part of Sanctuary Fleet in defense of Baffin System and Zoner Freeports. In response to the closing of Baffin, Sulawesi Fleet Headquarters signaled to TAZ Director Doc Holliday support up to an including assistance with the blockade of Baffin.

- How approval of your piece of equipment will benefit us?: In lieu of diverting valuable Colonial personnel from your own efforts in Tau44 this would facilitate a measure of the stated support without dedicating your own pilots to the effort. The Nyx is a superior craft to the Sabre - Series Z Border Worlds Very Heavy Fighters currently employed in Sanctuary Fleet as a primary snub craft.

- Recommendations or references are welcome: If there are any questions I would refer you to Director Holliday or his designated adjutant in this matter, Sidhe.

.:: Transmission ends ::.

Colonial Republic's Ministry of Armaments - Colonial Remnant - 09-07-2010

Subject : Nyx Very Heavy Fighter
Target : [TAZ]CleanerSix, Black Friar

Colonial Ministry of Armaments has decided to grant you the requested vessel. Due to our ongoing policy and the never-ending struggle against outcasts, we however have to ask for a financial contribution for the vessel so our facilities can produce new one at best speed, avoiding possible shortages for frontline combat units. I hope you do understand our situation.

But since Zoners are our friends, the price is reduced by well over 70% for you, being only 3 million Sirius credits, payable to =CR=ColonialFive.
If you agree to those terms sir, you are good to go in obtaining your vessel, our men and personnel will be notified to arrange for smooth non-problematic purchase and use of the vessel for you.

Best regards
P. Sohaj
Minister of Armaments

[Image: ministryarmamentssmall.png]

Colonial Republic's Ministry of Armaments - Vape - 09-24-2010

[Image: rwm6qg.png]
Comm ID:Colonel Kell Tainer
Subject: Procurment

Afternoon Gents,

I am Colonel Kell Tainer, Order Intelligence. If at all possible, we would be interested in procuring one of your Nyx Space Superiority Fighter's for testing.

As stated above, the ship is requested for Testing, and will go to my own personal ship (//Kell.Tainer)

If it proves to our satisfaction, It will likely be used for missions that are of a classified nature.

I hope that allowing us to procure a pair of the ships will allow for future cooperation between your intelligence branch and our own.

Tainer Out
[Image: 35bd02f.png]

Colonial Republic's Ministry of Armaments - Ortog - 09-24-2010

Comm ID:Melliar
Subject: Nyx

As a captain of the ZDF I acquired one of your Nyx fighters for testing purposes. Things have changed quite a bit in the late times and with the disbanding of ZDF the call sign of that vessel has changed to : Warden+Astarael>, tough it is still in my possession and have me as unique pilot.

Atm the situation is quite confusing still but after it clarifies it will be used mainly as a nomad hunting vessel.

Please make the appropriate changes in your list of authorized nyx pilots.

My apologies and thanks.

Argus Melliar

Colonial Republic's Ministry of Armaments - valen - 09-24-2010

[Image: domino2.png] D[color=#FFFFFF]OMINO [Image: domino2.png]

[color=#000000]Name of ship which will carry technology:

[color=#FF0000]D[color=#FFFFFF]omino

Technology requested, how many pieces:

Evo 2B "Nyx" class space superiority fighter x 1

Whom this equipment will be used against / what do you want to do with it?

If you'll ask around, ladies and gentlemen, I've been doing some work for the IMG for a while now. All started with Any.Colour.You.Like, a former employee of yours, that got me interested in the Taus. Why I worked for the IMG? Well, lets say we have some common enemies and interests, namely Outcasts and cash. Besides, I got a thing for adrenaline rushes, so flying through those asteroid fields, blasting Outcasts and seeing drugs spray out of their noses was one heck of a fun.

How approval of your piece of equipment will benefit us?

I'll continue what I do now, just in something better. The Nyx, as I hear from Colour, is a beast! And what better insurance you get for a job well done, than providing me with the best possible means to do it. What goes around, comes around.... Or something.

Recommendations or referances are welcome

Colour, my man. He knows best on how I work and how well I do it.

Colonial Republic's Ministry of Armaments - Omicron - 09-27-2010

[Image: rwm6qg.png]
ID: Captain Michal Golanski
Affilation: Order primary fleet

Order|Caprica

Evo 2B "Nyx", x1

My targets are infected pilots including Das Wilde, Nomads and other possible alien dangerous forces. Reasonable self-defence included, why I mention it? I understand putting your vessel in unnecesary risk would be diplomaticaly problem to your goverment which I fully understand and agreed with it. I will NEVER put that vessel specially into area and situations which can lead to your vessel fighting against a faction you won't do.

Other purpouses would be exploration, and patroling space including nomad infested worlds.

I understand you won't give your vessel without profit, specialy during war. I want make it profitable to you by paying full price for aquiring Nyx vessel. Additionaly I can deliver you (via hired freelancer) supplies to produce 3 or more Nyx fighters depending on your needs, all costs of delivery are on my side. Also I noticed Tainer want to aquire Nyx for testing purpouse. If his request will be granted I offer to assist him in making it profitable to you too.

My trusthworthy can be confirmed by Order High Command. I never worked on your loss, as Zoner, freelancer and now Order and I wish to support you against alien threats in your zone of operation if I will be near. Hope it won't happen often, to avoid unnecesary deaths within military and civilians during those encounters.

I am aware of privacy of your technology. I will make sure technology used in Nyx WILL NOT fall into ANY hands, even Order unless both your and mine High Command will agreed on technology exchange. Vessel will self-destruct if captured.
I am awaiting for your respond.

[Image: 35bd02f.png]

Colonial Republic's Ministry of Armaments - Jansen - 09-27-2010

Incoming Transmission...

Decrypting...

Comm ID: Colonel Naia Myers

To: Colonel Kell Tainer; Captain Michal Golanski

Greetings Order representatives, as far as I understand it, the order is able to produce its own vessels.
And I am sure that vessels produced by your own engineers are far more suited to fight alien threats, then our Nyxes are.
So I suggest you to use your own vessels rather then risking your lifes and our ships.
I for my part will not allow that our ships are sacrificed in a fight they are not able to win.

Regards
-Col. Myers

Transmission terminated

Incoming Transmission...

Decrypting...

To: Melliar

Greetings Mr. Melliar,

The paperwork will be filled out once my secretary was able to do so.

Regards
-Col. Myers

Transmission terminated

Incoming Transmission...

Decrypting...

To: Domino

Greetings Domino,

I have been flying together with the person you mentioned, he was a reliable wingman all the time and I am sure you will be the same.

Once the production costs for a Nyx, which are not more then 2 Million Credits, have been transfered to the Colonial Bank Account (=CR=ColonialFive), you should be able to pick your new ship up.

Regards
-Col. Myers

Transmission terminated

Colonial Republic's Ministry of Armaments - Stygian - 10-06-2010

--Incoming Transmission--
--Comm ID: Jaina Osborne

Howdy

I've been spending more and more time up in that part of space. Your boys pay pretty good and there is always an endless supply of sniffers to pop. While I've been up there I've had plenty of time to see the Nyx in action and I'm quite impressed.

Jaina:Osborne

One Nyx very heavy fighter

The Outcasts and their allies

You want to keep the Taus safe for your pilots and miners. I love to see Outcasts explode and the
credits that come from it. So it benefits everyone.

I've pulled a few on the spot jobs for your pilots. Perhaps they will remember me. Just ask around.

Jaina out

End Transmission

Colonial Republic's Ministry of Armaments - Weras - 10-08-2010

*** Incoming transmission ***
[color=#CCFFFF]*** location: Islay Base, Edinburgh ***
*** For: Colonial Republic's Ministry of Armaments ***

[font=Comic Sans Ms]
'a braun haired woman appears on the display. She looks serious and calm'

Hello ladies and gentleman,
I'm Miley McGreave from the nature last hope group. As you could suspect, I'm not only sending this transmission to talk. The reason why I'm calling is, what a suprise, a request for one of you ships. And 'she grins sarcastic', what suprise again it's the Nyx - Evo 2B IMG Very Heavy Fighter. As you might possibly know, I'm not a freelancer or a zoner,if you ask the Bretonian forces, I'm a terrorist. I don't want you to think I am, but it's right...the NLH group has objectives that...do not fits with the bretonian, especally for the nature and terraforming. Well I know you have regulations for the using of your vessels, thats why I'm telling you something about us, but the Nyx is such a beautiful ship. I talked with one of your pilots and asked him for a lil' presentation of the Nyx and I was totally enthused about it.'her eyes glares'So the reason why I wanna fly the Nyx is at one hand, that it was shown to me as very impressive and powerful fighter, Gaians can't actually produce their own fighters, and at the other hand, that no ship, nothing I've ever seen in my whole life had impressed me that much.That sounds really ridiculous I know...Well. 'she coughs' So back to business. If you have doubts with the using: Yes I'am about to use it against all of Gaia's enemies and, Yes Outcast are our enemies too. I saw you fighting them many times in the Taus...
But I wont use it against your vessel, bases or whatever for sure and neither against your allies. Maybe we can also talk about a supporting-contract. Ladies and gentlemen, I dont want to waste you time any longer.
If you have any problems or questions, contact me.
Gaia won't bleed any longer, ladies and gentlemen
I hope you'll answer as soon as possible.

'she seems to look for the right button, then the display turns black'

[font=Impact]
[color=#990000]*** Transmission ended ***