Discovery Gaming Community
Ideas for Minor - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Ideas for Minor (/showthread.php?tid=46217)

Pages: 1 2

Ideas for Minor - Crackpunch - 09-03-2010

I've got a few ideas for making Omicron Minor a little more friendly.

Move the Isis away from Toledo so capitals don't have to slam the breaks on to avoid crashing as soon as they undock.

Remove some of the asteroids or space them wider apart cause it's not fun bouncing all over the place as you try to RP with a fleeing vessel.

Remove the BH cruiser patrols, it makes no sense to have a crap tonne of BH capitals patrolling and no Order capitals patrolling.

Put a dockable BS near the Delta hole to stomp out those hostile to the Order and to provide an alternative place to keep your ships.

What do you guys think?

Ideas for Minor - GhostFace - 09-03-2010

I agree with moving the isis just a tab further away from the planet, but as for the asteroids.

The asteroids there are generated, and aren't placed by us. In other words, unless there are layers of asteroid zones there, those asteroids zones aren't getting any open. But if there are multiple zone layers for the asteroids, you can remove one to even it up, but I doubt it otherwise it would literally be impossible to maneuver through the zone, let alone a fighter.

Ideas for Minor - strongtoni - 09-03-2010

' Wrote:I've got a few ideas for making Omicron Minor a little more friendly.

1.Move the Isis away from Toledo so capitals don't have to slam the breaks on to avoid crashing as soon as they undock.

2.Remove some of the asteroids or space them wider apart cause it's not fun bouncing all over the place as you try to RP with a fleeing vessel.

3.Remove the BH cruiser patrols, it makes no sense to have a crap tonne of BH capitals patrolling and no Order capitals patrolling.

4.Put a dockable BS near the Delta hole to stomp out those hostile to the Order and to provide an alternative place to keep your ships.
What do you guys think?

1. Yea but for 500 m max.

2. Dont be capwhore

3. No, except if they put Nomad cap patrols

4. Then there is no chance for any attack from BHG| or Nomads/Keepers

Ideas for Minor - Disparagess - 09-03-2010

*SPOILER ALERT*
Isn't it getting changed in 4.86 anyway?

Ideas for Minor - Crackpunch - 09-03-2010

' Wrote:2. Dont be capwhore

3. No, except if they put Nomad cap patrols

4. Then there is no chance for any attack from BHG| or Nomads/Keepers

2. This happens in my bomber.

3. Wut?

4. A determined player could easily get past. Put it maybe 2k away so that they won't be fired on as soon as they jump through, but if they try go directly toward Toledo they would be fired upon.

Ideas for Minor - Exile - 09-03-2010

Won't matter anyway, .86 already has minor a tad.. Changed. Weren't you here for the Order-BHG-Nomad event?

Ideas for Minor - [Cerberus] Illusive Man - 09-03-2010

' Wrote:I've got a few ideas for making Omicron Minor a little more friendly.

Move the Isis away from Toledo so capitals don't have to slam the breaks on to avoid crashing as soon as they undock.

Remove some of the asteroids or space them wider apart cause it's not fun bouncing all over the place as you try to RP with a fleeing vessel.

Remove the BH cruiser patrols, it makes no sense to have a crap tonne of BH capitals patrolling and no Order capitals patrolling.

Put a dockable BS near the Delta hole to stomp out those hostile to the Order and to provide an alternative place to keep your ships.
What do you guys think?

<strike>Toledo</strike> Minor is dust now.

Ideas for Minor - Witchdoctor - 09-03-2010

I heard there will be no Isis in 4.86 and Toledo will be a lifeless chunk of molten rock, so I guess this discussion is also useless.

Ideas for Minor - strongtoni - 09-03-2010

' Wrote:Weren't you here for the Order-BHG-Nomad event?

I was at/on/in (dont know what to put) sea, can anyone explain me? On pm if you dont want spoil surprise for other..

Ideas for Minor - Disparagess - 09-03-2010

*SPOILER ALERT

Minor goes bye bye and Order relocates to Moomoo land

Not joking.