Discovery Gaming Community
To: Outcasts, Pirates, and Troublemakers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Outcasts, Pirates, and Troublemakers (/showthread.php?tid=46219)

Pages: 1 2

To: Outcasts, Pirates, and Troublemakers - ryeguy146 - 09-03-2010

[Image: transmissiontop.png]
[font=Garamond]It seems that the peoples of Liberty have forgotten what it is to have trouble with pirates. Those that halt
any possible commerce and choke the peacekeeping forces with their numbers. The reason is that we
Rogues have been working diligently to keep the system for ourselves. We're notoriously jealous over
competition, as some of you have no doubt seen.

This is no longer the case.

We have been too easy on Liberty for too long. Too understanding of the plight of unfortunate traders
without enough funds to pay. Of miners trying to make due in depleted fields.

Outcasts, independent pirates, and any manner of troublemaker that we once sought to exclude from our
homes is now invited. No one shall be excluded from the fun. Any Hessians wish to bother Liberty? We will
not stop you. Molly wishing to escape the confines of Dublin for some fresh air? Consider this an invite.
And the usual requirement of not ruining that home is to be forgotten. I want you to pirate to your heart's
content. Bring your Sabres. Bring your Falcatas. Bring your Tridentes and anything else with guns. Sample
the soft underbelly of Liberty. There's a place for you all on the trade lanes, and the Liberty Rogues now
welcome you.

For a limited time, this also includes any capital ships that have a bone to pick with Liberty.

Let chaos reign.
[Image: transmissionbottom.png]

To: Outcasts, Pirates, and Troublemakers - Dashiell - 09-03-2010

:: Incoming Transmission ::

source: unknown

message begins:

oh man, this is rich.

First your goons blow me up after I help them nab a fat rich trader and I get a big mouth and some snacs as a side dish.

More than once before that I saved their bacon from a lynching mob consisting of approximatly 28956237852346254264 Liberty Navy gunboats with waterplant-iq-ed captains.

And again, I get snobbed.

And now you are groveling?

You ALLOW us to pirate in YOUR space? Get over yourself hon. You brought this on yourself.

I for one, a Lane Hacker, have been harrassed too long by your horde of deranged, testarone pumped wannabe alpha males to care in the slightest what happens to you. I was always willing to lent a hand before your apes treated me like dirt. Not any more.

Make my day, please burn in hell.

Free Radical

end of message.

[font=Garamond]
I don't recall ever having my "goons" bother you. And as a Hacker, you don't really need my invitation.
In fact, I work with a good number of Hackers. My crew pirated a barge recently with the help of Phate
and some of his friends, and we continue to work side by side in our disagreement with the IND.

But if you wish to cry, I'll not stop you. Have a tissue.

To: Outcasts, Pirates, and Troublemakers - Paco.Pistols - 09-03-2010

...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Paco.Pistols.recognized...uploading data...

Mr.Malfient while our guests keep the corporate ignorants on their toes by bringing chaos to our territory I suggest we team up and send a message to Liberty corrupted government with joined SNAC practice on their so called capital fleet. For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled. And I suggest we trample the souls of those who dare to blindly oppose our ways.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...

To: Outcasts, Pirates, and Troublemakers - Ceoran - 09-03-2010

***Incoming Transmission***
***Source: Corsica Outer Sanctum, 101st Headquarters***
***Comm-ID: Captain Nero D'Ortona***
***Target: All Outcasts capital ship captain***

To every Outcast Captain of a Storta, a Sarissa or a Ranseur.

This is a friendly reminder that the outcast government does not tolerate any of its warships in Liberty. We require those forces for the war in the Omicrons. You are ordered to stay there and leave Liberty for smaller craft. Refusal to follow this order is a violation of the outcast war and as you should know we don't have the prisons to simply arrest you...

D'Ortona out.

***End of Transmission***

To: Outcasts, Pirates, and Troublemakers - Elektra King - 09-03-2010

...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Elektra.King.recognized...uploading data...
What an outstanding idea. I await with great anticipation the hordes of vicious foreign fillibusters that this will bring to loot and plunder from the nefarious corporate flunkies of the Republic of Liberty. Outcasts, Mollys, Hessians and any others who may feel so inclined: my colleagues and I welcome you to this pestilant place they call "Liberty" with open arms and an affectionate smile.

It's time to show these servants of the oligarchy what it means to suffer; these corporate fat-cats have no humanity, and we in turn will show them no humanity! They will see crippled profit margins or the unwavering blue glow of our Hellflurries! It is time for the transport captains of Liberty to learn that we will not be ignored, we are deadly serious, and that yes, we do want that lovely cargo so be a nice boy and Stop. Right. There.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...

To: Outcasts, Pirates, and Troublemakers - Dennis Jameson - 09-03-2010

[From: Dennis Jameson - Administrator of the Maltese Navy]
[To: All Outcast assets in Liberty]
[Re: Dedication to the nation]

Duty, dedication and perseverance is all the nation asks of you during these... chaotic times. Of course we should aid our... allies, but first and foremost we must look after the integrity of our own nation, and since the situation in the Omicrons grows more dire by the day, my administration has decided to deny the Liberty Rogues organized aid from the Maltese Navy, and citizens who wish to aid the Rogues would do well to remember the old saying: "Do onto others as you would have done onto thee".

Remember: If Malta falls, your very life falls with it, for Malta is the only source of Cardamine in this galaxy, and perhaps even the whole universe, and as a Maltese pilot, you cannot survive without this precious substance. Secure our homes, serve the nation. All other priorities are secondary to stabilizing the situation in Omicron Eta and beyond.

[Transmission terminated]

[From: Administrator Jameson]
[To: The Liberty Rogues]
[Re: Lending a hand.]

I am unsure what storm you've conjured, and quite frankly I couldn't care less. The days where you used to whine and beg the nation for aid is over by your own volition. You claim that you can stand on your own two feet when faced with hostility... well, now is the time to prove it.

Don't worry though, I have no real interest to see our interests in Liberty fall. Consider this a test. A test to see if you are capable to keep what is yours without our intervention, and if you should fail in this, then I will take steps to make sure that you survive.

Good day, and good luck.

[Transmission terminated]

To: Outcasts, Pirates, and Troublemakers - Dashiell - 09-03-2010

:: Incoming Transmission ::

source: unknown

message begins:

If I wish to cry, I'll listen to Ageira's patriotic garbage.

Im just amased that you can be so 2 faced.

As for being unable to recall what your goons do, that's no wonder. I doubt you can keep track of all your boys all the time. But fact is Wrong Way Ticket and a buddy of his ruined my custom painted gunship. For no reason whatsoever after I helped them catch a trader.

I'm perfectly content to work toghther, but then keep a tighter leash on your boys, hon.

because right now, you are the one crying for help, after pssing off your direct allies in the vicinity.

I'll contact you via private channels to talk about this.

Free Radical

end of message.

[font=Garamond]Hackers: What a fantastic idea. I see no reason why we shouldn't join in some of the fun. Why hadn't I
thought of it? I look forward to working closely with you once again.

Outcasts: Of course I understand the needs of your war, and the defense of Malta. I would never ask
that you leave the home front undefended for such a matter. Whatever you provide will be welcomed, and
thanked. I understand that with our previous policy of dealing with Outcasts in Liberty, our relations could
be said to have cooled. If there is anything we can do to renew them, you've but to ask. The Liberty Rogues
understand that even as our allies are useful to us, we should be more than willing to return the favour.

Free Radical: I sincerely apologize for our... digressions of friendship in the past. We are fiercely
defensive and jealous of what we consider our turf. However, I came from the fold of the Mactan and the
Hackers before turning to the Liberty Rogues. While I'm a Rogue to the core, I have more than sympathies
to my past. Perhaps we can meet and make reparations. Perhaps discuss future relations.

To: Outcasts, Pirates, and Troublemakers - Tomtomrawr - 09-04-2010

[color=#FFCC33]Roger Claymore

I think I'll be acceptin' ya invitation. I'll be movin' tha Artificial Sunset up to Liberty immediately, 'n' then I'll start ma wave o' piratin' terror I already subjected to Omega-7, Dublin 'n' Tau-23. But I can't remember, are there any minin' spots in Liberty? If there are, then no mina will risk minin' in them for a long, long time.