Discovery Gaming Community
Admin Notice: Player Sanctioned - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Sanctions and Warnings (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Admin Notice: Player Sanctioned (/showthread.php?tid=46285)

Pages: 1 2

Admin Notice: Player Sanctioned - Bear - 09-04-2010

Orca_Freelancer has been sanctioned for:

Quote:3.1 Using coarse language, posting abusive, hateful, racist content in chat, public or private is prohibited under any circumstances. Any kind of flaming, threatening or insulting language directed at other members, factions or server administrators in chat, public or private, is prohibited on server and on forums. RP-related threats are allowed on the server.

3.3 Out-of-character (OOC) chat must not be used in system or local chat. OOC communication in group or private chat between players will cease if one player requests it. Admins are free to communicate with any player at any time.

3.4 Threatening other players with reports and sanctions, attempting to pose as an Admin and using an Admin's name without permission is not allowed.

Consequences:

Don't swear, don't go out of role play in the system chat and don't try to pass off as an admin or threaten people with the word. Money, Guns, cargo and armor taken from the ship. Sanction notices in hold.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised
that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions
up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other
legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

Admin Notice: Player Sanctioned - Orca.Freelancer - 09-04-2010

' Wrote:Orca_Freelancer has been sanctioned for:
Consequences:

Don't swear, don't go out of role play in the system chat and don't try to pass off as an admin or threaten people with the word. Money, Guns, cargo and armor taken from the ship. Sanction notices in hold.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised
that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions
up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other
legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

urm why has this happerned no info on this must be error

' Wrote:urm why has this happerned no info on this must be error

We have received screenshots of you doing this. I'll even send you them so that you can make up your own mind.

' Wrote:We have received screenshots of you doing this. I'll even send you them so that you can make up your own mind.

Ok thx you

PM sent. I think you'll find that there was no error made sir.

' Wrote:PM sent. I think you'll find that there was no error made sir.

well the links are not working / is that the right links ?

Should be working now. New PM sent.

' Wrote:Should be working now. New PM sent.

well far as i n tell them pic prove that i was killed out of role play but the pics's shown do not show everything
and taken out of context

The pics prove that you swore, went OOC and threatened people. It is quite clear. There is no way it can be taken out of context sir.

' Wrote:The pics prove that you swore, went OOC and threatened people. It is quite clear. There is no way it can be taken out of context sir.

but once i was killed out of role play the pics prove im right if u could read all of them but thay only show part of it i WAS NEVER ask to stop MY name was NEVER used once i was shot at the the word go
, i was killed 2 times by the same person/group even leaveing when the sytem

AND i never threatened there is no prove in them pics at all about that at all

so i really fail to see any pint to my money being removed