Discovery Gaming Community
Missive to the GC Elders (Kiretsu and GC) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Missive to the GC Elders (Kiretsu and GC) (/showthread.php?tid=46365)

Pages: 1 2

Missive to the GC Elders (Kiretsu and GC) - Zelot - 09-05-2010

To: GC Elders, Zetsumai of Kiretsu

Konnichiwa ladies,

It has been some time since I have had the privilege of talking with the GC Elders, and I wish it was under better circumstances. It seems you have a allowed a few filthy Libertonian men on your stations, and they seem to think this is the perfect place to launch attacks against IND transport ships. While we have never felt it appropriate to question the friends of the GC, this situation is becoming a minor problem. We have always had a wonderful relationship with the GC, and have found our dealings to be fair and fulfilling and wish to maintain that, but when your bases are used to launch attacks against us, we get worried. We get worried about moving our ships into Hokkaido, we get worried about the safety of our ships brining goods to your bases, and we get worried about the safety of our people who work with you. We ask that you talk to these Liberty Rogues, and rectify this situation.

We thank you for your time, and we have already sent off several transports full of goods as a thank you for dealing with this situation.

Good Day Ladies,

Otis Jethro

Missive to the GC Elders (Kiretsu and GC) - Jansen - 09-05-2010

Comm ID: Atotori Rika Ito

Konnichiwa Mr. Jethro,

It worries me to hear that your vessels have been attacked in our space, but what worries me even more is the fact that those attacks have been launched from our bases. Please be ensured that I am as worried about the security of your ships and your people, as you are.

But before I am able to take any actions against this I would need names, callsigns and ship types, even the time of these attacks would be helpful to locate the ships and their owners, which are responsible for this. I can not imagine that every Rogue visiting our bases, would have the intention to attack you. And I will not take any actions against innocents, this would make us not any better then the state we are fighting against.

I assure you that those proven guilty will face the consequences of their actions.

-Rika Ito

Missive to the GC Elders (Kiretsu and GC) - Dejavu - 09-05-2010

/Incoming Transmission\
/Oscar Singleton\
/Interspace Neuralnet Division\

Konnichiwa,

My name is Lord Oscar Singleton of the IND, Mr Jethro has asked me to recount my run in with the "Homicidal Librarian" in Hokkaido for the honourable GC Elders.

The first hint I had that there might be a possible attack on my vessel was when I had reports that "The Grey Fox" was under attack by several Liberty Rogue vessels in Kyushu, knowing this I was on alert. I hurried through the New Tokyo system, although I did stop off at Roppongi to gather extra supplies that I would need in the event that my vessel came under attack from these roughians! This stop took around fifteen minutes to complete, after this I hurried to the Hokkaido jump gate after I was tipped off to the Rogues location by a Miss Harlet, a freelancer I believe.

Upon arrival in Hokkaido I engaged cruise and plotted a course across the system, once I reached my destination I had a ping on the scanners, it turned out to be the Rogue vessel "Homicidal Librarian", it's pilot was screaming, probably a ruse to scare me into submission, I simply docked on the nearest station and that was the end of that encounter. My vessel is a relatively new one, lacking the armour that the other, older vessels have, if I was caught in open space I would of probably been ripped apart.

Regards,

Lord Oscar Singleton, IND

/Transmission Ending\
/Interspace Neuralnet Division\

Missive to the GC Elders (Kiretsu and GC) - Tanker - 09-05-2010

To: GC Elders, Zetsumai of Kiretsu

Greetings Honorable Ladies,

While in transit I was waylaid outside of the docking facilities of Kyushu. While I suffered no physical damage the cargo I was delivering was delayed.

The Liberty Rogues in question, names forthcoming, were intent on collecting a bounty. They said it was to much to resist. Even if they were a long way from home.

Their names were LR-Homicidal.Librarian and LR-Tasty.Treat. I apologize for not being able to get guncam footage of the ship type, as they were just out of range of the capability of my scanner. Which was approx. 5km from the Kyushu docking ring.

Again, I thank you for interceding in this matter.

**Jonathon bows towards the camera**

Jonathon Winchester III signing off...

Missive to the GC Elders (Kiretsu and GC) - Jansen - 09-05-2010

Konnichiwa again,

I will take care of this matter to ensure that our space and our bases will be safe places for you once more.

-Rika Ito

Missive to the GC Elders (Kiretsu and GC) - Zelot - 09-05-2010

Konnichiwa Ito-sama,

My uncountable thanks for your efforts on this matter. I will make sure to arrange a personal meeting between us next time I make my way to Ainu.

Otis Jethro, IND

Missive to the GC Elders (Kiretsu and GC) - Dab - 09-05-2010

Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Zetsumai Keisotsu
Recipient(s): IND, GC Elders

If anyone finds the Rogues using Matsuda for similar purposes, please let me know. Like the Elders, I do not condone them using our bases to launch attacks against people who have, and will help us.

Our apologies for this situation.
-Zetsumai Keisotsu
<div align="right]End Transmission

Missive to the GC Elders (Kiretsu and GC) - Dusty Lens - 09-06-2010

-( [color=#FFFFFF]Incoming Transmission )-
-( '€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢ )-
-( The IND )-
-( Timothy Rhyme )-
[font=Comic Sans Ms]But, while we're all talking perhaps much of this incident occurred because of certain lapses in our mutual contact. A fault which could comfortably be rested on our shoulders. Your show of gracious hospitality shouldn't go unreturned.

To be succinct, is there anything that we might do for you? We have our logistical capability, doubtless you have some needs that we could assist in meeting.

-( Transmission Terminated )-

Missive to the GC Elders (Kiretsu and GC) - Jansen - 09-06-2010

Konnichiwa Mr. Rhyme

Thank you for your generosity, we appreciate that you are willed to aid our cause once more.
If you would have the possibility, we would appreciate if you could organize Luxury Consumer Goods and Luxury Food for the inhabitants of our bases. Furthermore we would like to ask for Engine Components, Quantum Multiplexors and Ship Hull Panels, for a project that we will be starting soon. If you are able to organize those things, please do it in quantities that will not cause you any trouble.

-Rika Ito

Missive to the GC Elders (Kiretsu and GC) - Dusty Lens - 09-06-2010

-( [color=#FFFFFF]Incoming Transmission )-
-( '€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢'€¢ )-
-( The IND )-
-( Timothy Rhyme )-
[font=Comic Sans Ms]Quantities is not an issue, nor are the items requested.

What would be ideal, however, would be both a benchmark and possibly a preferred location of acquisition. Say, twenty thousand units of cardamine from Malta to wherever and so on.

A perceived measuring stick is, I've found, very handy in cases such as this.

-( Transmission Terminated )-