Discovery Gaming Community
TO: LN / LSF / LPI Command / BHG| Guildmasters - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: TO: LN / LSF / LPI Command / BHG| Guildmasters (/showthread.php?tid=46468)

TO: LN / LSF / LPI Command / BHG| Guildmasters - Agmen of Eladesor - 09-07-2010

---Incoming Transmission---
---Maxmillian DeVirgo, Guildmaster---
---BHG|Core-Guildhall, Omega-15---

Good morning, afternoon, or evening -

There have been some reports coming into my office recently from guild members operating in Liberty space that I find troubling. I'd like to share some of them with you, to see if perhaps you've heard of them.

Let's see - here's one. "I was traveling in Colorado when a Merc came up, said that there was a bounty on hunters in Liberty, and started attacking me. A Navy Gunboat flew by, I hollered for help, and the Navy pilot simply commed back that it was a valid bounty and kept on flying."

Here's another. "In California, me and a friend were out trying to collect a bounty on a smuggler, as the guy was violating the laws of Liberty and there's a bounty on them after all. He hollered for help and a Navy pilot came up and started shooting at us!"

Oh, and I like this one. "I'm in New York and an LPI ID'd fighter comes up, says that there's a bounty on hunters in Liberty, and starts shooting at me. Then a Navy fighter comes along and joins him!"

Gentlemen - and ladies - what the hell is going on in Liberty?

We work WITH you, not against you. We're following your own legal code regarding bounties - specifically
Quote:The assault of any civilian for any reason, including the collection of bounties, is illegal. The only case that this is allowed is if that civilian has breeched the law, or if permitted by a representative of the forces of Liberty.

Bounty Hunters, Mercenaries and Freelancers are allowed to collect against those already part of groups that the Liberty forces consider hostile.

To say that my pilots are concerned is an understatement. Mercenaries shooting at hunters - when the only bounty available against us is unlawful, and in violation of Liberty law - and then having your forces not saying anything? Or helping the smugglers? Somethings not quite right here...

---End Transmission---

TO: LN / LSF / LPI Command / BHG| Guildmasters - Asgardian - 09-07-2010

[Inbound Transmission]
--Streaming--

[Image: captainflip2.png]Captain Jack Malrone
[Image: captainflip.png]
[Image: malronecaptain.png]
>RE: Unacceptable Behaviour .

Guildmaster DeVirgo,

As of this moment I am deeply concerned about what kind of officers under my command would even think to not provide assistance to a Hunter in desperate need - Let alone shoot at them!

Personal feelings aside, to get an investigation launched I'll need some kind of evidence of this horrid dereliction of duty and testaments from the guild members reporting these alleged crimes.

I'd like to get these suspected rogue officers dismissed from duty as much as you do, Guildmaster.

Captain Jack Malrone

--Stream End'€”
[Transmission End]

TO: LN / LSF / LPI Command / BHG| Guildmasters - Dantrithor - 09-07-2010

Firewall Status... [color=#33CC00]Online
Verify Encryption Keys... Ok
Confirm Identity... Mike Edwards Recognised
Initialise Video Uplink... Established

Given the serious implications of that behaviour, I am forwarding this message to the Internal Affairs branch in the Liberty Security Forces. Although I can not talk regarding IA operations, I am sure this issue will be investigated by them.

Mike Edwards
Supervisory Agent
Department of Homeland Security

[font=Agency FB][color=#CC0000]
Enabling Feedback Loop...
Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...

TO: LN / LSF / LPI Command / BHG| Guildmasters - Asgardian - 09-11-2010

[Inbound Transmission]
--Streaming--

[Image: captainflip2.png]Captain Jack Malrone
[Image: captainflip.png]
[Image: malronecaptain.png]
>Bit busy?

Guildmaster,

Its been more than a few days since you started this communique. I'd like investigations to start as soon as possible - We need evidence from you and your pilots to start the ball rolling.

Captain Jack Malrone

--Stream End'€”
[Transmission End]

TO: LN / LSF / LPI Command / BHG| Guildmasters - Agmen of Eladesor - 09-11-2010

---Incoming Transmission---
---Maxmillian DeVirgo, Guildmaster---
---BHG|Core-Guildhall, Omega-15---

Jack -

Due to personal matters, the pilot involved has been unable to attend to things lately. He will return shortly with the appropriate evidence.

Max

//ooc - http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=78943