Discovery Gaming Community
To the 101th, Council and all Outcasts. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the 101th, Council and all Outcasts. (/showthread.php?tid=46489)

To the 101th, Council and all Outcasts. - FrankStyles - 09-07-2010

Incoming Transmission....
Secured Channel...
Name: Raul Esteban
Vessel: Talk.to.the.Hand
Place: unknown

Greetings Gentleman,
may name is Raul Esteban, i am actually on an secret place near NY, i have bought one of your nice Tridente Vessels on the Black Market.
I am no the Soldier, i never loved the big fights, i want to act more like an dagger and attack from behind, not on an battleground against another fleet, i moved from Alpha to an secret place near NY, i will stay here until i get an answer.

I do sympathize with your targets and i am willing to fight your enemys, as i hate the Corsairs as everyone of yourselfs. But at my place, and Outcasted tagged vessel with outcast papers would arouse to much curiosity i would like to change it to Freelancer IFF and Pirate ID.

In short, i want to fly an Freelancer/Pirate Tridente with Outcast weapons.
I will stay in NY, fight your enemys cause they are my enemys, i will tax traders, and gather informations as much as i could.

Raul Esteban, on board of the Talk.to.the.Hand.

It could be nice if i get an fast answer, cause i wont undock till then and can't make money, and i need something to eat.

Signal lost...

To the 101th, Council and all Outcasts. - notequinoxe - 09-07-2010

***Incoming Transmission***
Comm ID: Rear Admiral Felix Rommer, 101st Ghosts of Razgriz

Straight to the point.
Your request to use our technology is denied.
Aquired on the black market you say? That seems a little far fetched. If that's the case, I will make it my personal mission to find that shmuck and make him wish he was never born into this universe.
All Maltese tech will be flying Maltese colors, except for trusted individuals.
You WILL comply to this. You won't like the OR ELSE part.
That would be all

***Transmission Terminated***

To the 101th, Council and all Outcasts. - FrankStyles - 09-07-2010

Well, this must be a missunderstanding Sir, i was born on Planet Malta, with the Blackmarket i mean, i didn't bought a new vessel at the Manufacturing, it is used. I bought it on Planet Malta, used, it was under an Outcast flag for a long time and i flown a Sabre under an Outcast tag for an time. But for this long trip, and they wish to stay there for a longer time, i needed a bigger ship. To make at clear, i bought it on Malta and went this way to NY, but to act more undisturbed, more undercover, i want to change the papers for this vessel. So, i hope that we can talk this out...

To the 101th, Council and all Outcasts. - notequinoxe - 09-08-2010

***Incoming Transmission***
Comm ID: Rear Admiral Felix Rommer, 101st Ghosts of Razgriz

You're telling me that you're not proud enough to be an Outcast?
*raises an eyebrow*
That just won't do. Grow some stones, son, and show them what you're really made of !
I want to hear nothing more of this 'I want to change my ship's papers ' stuff.
Failure to comply to this will automatically make you a traitor of the Nation, which will result in a swift and summary execution.
Prefferably with antimatter.

No guts, no glory, son! Remember that.

***Transmission Terminated***

To the 101th, Council and all Outcasts. - FrankStyles - 09-08-2010

Nice try to turn the words in my mouth, but if it's your standing it must be. Thanks for nothing...
Glad i am far far away and will never see you. This vessel will stay with Outcast papers.

To the 101th, Council and all Outcasts. - Shagohad - 09-08-2010

/////INCOMING TRANSMISSION\\\\\
Comm ID: Admiral Jacob Nathaniel Fawley
Comm Image:

[Image: Jacob2.jpg]

Congratulations, Pilot. Welcome to the KOS list. There's something for you from the Nation. Now you can't say we never gave you anything.

Admiral Fawley signing out.

\\\\\TERMINATING TRANSMISSION/////

Oh, thanks, with what i have deserved this?
Is it because i don't want your rear admiral to turn the words in my mouth?

Well, this takes to long, now it means some fun, noone betrays me, look for the Talk.to.the.Hand, i will bring you down, i will look now for a vessel which fits my need, and of course some allies.
Will be nice to see you in the air.