Discovery Gaming Community
To the Legionnaires - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the Legionnaires (/showthread.php?tid=46686)

Pages: 1 2

To the Legionnaires - sable - 09-11-2010

[Image: tcor023.jpg]

Enzo du Sable speaks to the Legionnaires
[color=#FFFFFF]Mes amis....

[font=Verdana]I've had a long dream. A dream about the future of our kind. And I can tell you one thing: We may have lost a lot of our former power, but we will recover in time. We have been stabbed, but in time we will pull out the knfie.

There is no time for emotions. We must know what we want and we will get it.

Gallia is not the King, or the Royals. No, Gallia is in our hearts. We must take what we have now and make the best of it. Those who have betrayed us will fall, and our enemies will burn.

They think we are the prey now. But they are wrong. We may not have our former technology, but we are still superior. Because we are Legionnaires. We will fall back to our basic instinct....and fall upon everyone who opposes us.

Now, mes amis....we have no responsibility to the people of Gallia. We can do what we want, when we want and how we want it. We don't have to bow down to the false king anymore, or anyone else. We can unleash our full potential and expand - until we regain our former power.

We can forget all our militaristic traditions. We are bandits, thugs, smugglers....pirates. If you knew about my life, you'd know that I was one of them...before I turned to the Legion - and that brings us even closer to being brothers.

We will steal from the rich and give to....ourselves! We will pillage their lands and grow stronger! We will burn the military and we will ally with the ones who are like us! Who is with me?

The crowd turned wild and hailed Lord Enzo....everyone was screaming "Long live Lord Enzo!"..

As looked down on his men, he started to smile....

To the Legionnaires - SMI-Great.Fox - 09-11-2010

[Image: 2nkkz6.jpg]

*Vulpe joins in the cheering as his creator brings forward his speech...Letting loose a deep roar above the crowd*

**Vive La Legion!....Vive La Legion!...Vive la Legion!...Vive La Legion!**

To the Legionnaires - Rema 'Pesas - 09-11-2010

The roaring of the crowd eventually died down, but the room was not quite silent. Laughter could be heard from the shadows near the podium where Enzo stood, and a moment later Etien emerged.

[Image: CillianMurphy2.jpg]

His laughter began to die down slowly, as he spoke, slightly hoarsely, to the man who would unseat him from his position without even a word to him. But Etien had no intention of giving up all that he had worked for for the past few months. Non, this man would submit or be killed. That was the way of things.

"Who are you, du Sable. Who?"

"Who are you to think you can take from me all that I have done. I alone gave these men a future. I alone kept them alive. And thus, their loyalty is to me alone. In their hour of need you simply fell unconscious, to be dragged to safety rather than secure it by yourself."

"You are nothing, Enzo. You are Lord of a Broken Fleet, a Forgotten Past, a Lie of False Glory. I am the Lord of the Legion, not you. And if you, who lived by my own good graces, think to take what is mine away from me, you will suffer for it."

Etien delivered this boldly, standing only a few metres away from Enzo, holding his head higher than he normally did. This was His Legion, his birthright, his and only his.

And what is his shall not be taken.

[Image: tcor075.jpg]

Enzo looked at this ridiculous man....Who was this comedian?
What made him even think of claiming the Legion? Only a du Sable could ever lead the Legion...
Unimpressed, Enzo, being both taller and broader, looked down on Etien.

"Who I am?"

"You think I'm nothing?"

"Then you must be Fitzroy....the man who thinks he knows it all. I heard you led my men while I was....away."

"I guess I should thank you for this. But a good Legionnaire always knows his place...and yours is definately not here. Either be under my boot, or dead. Your choice."

"But....we are not a dictatorship - so let the majority decide...."

[color=#009900]Enzo turned to the crowd - with a grin on his face

"Legionnaires....do you prefer this man over your former Lord?"

The crowd gave no definite answer - because they did not know
Enzo turned back to Etien.

"Then there is only one way. We will duel - everything is allowed. The winner will be the Lord. Are you up to it, Fitzroy?"

Enzo began to laugh....

[Image: Cillian%20Murphy-3.jpg]

Etien smiled in a strange way, as if he viewed Enzo as little more than a toy to play with.

"Fine then, Enzo. We will fight. But let them all see what a violent and unrestrained man you are. you would lead them to their deaths. I would lead them to freedom."

With that, Etien called for armor and weapons to be brought, and a space in the large room cleared. He knew in a fair fight he would not defeat this man, who spent so much time training as a royalist. But maybe, with the right tricks up his sleeve, and Enzo being weakened by his coma, he had a chance to win this. And if he did not win....well, that wasnt an option.

Once the weapons and armour were brought, Etien pulled a large spear from the array before him. He reached into the coat he had cast aside before he put on the armor, and slipped something into his gauntlet. Then he stood, facing off towards Enzo in a circle ringed by the eager eyes of pirates, betrayed royalists, and smuggler.

"I'm ready, Enzo. Would you like me to get some crutches for afterwards?"

To the Legionnaires - Chenzo- - 09-11-2010

Briggite Bardot arrives late, she gets the basic idea of what's going on. She isan't impressed.

She begins to speak;

"Etien... Dearest... I suggest you watch what you do... Accepting a duel with a man so many times more skilled than yourself is rather foolish. However, you clearly have a problem with our True lord, and Our lord has suggested a duel, of which you accepted.

I'd suggest you get a Re-inforced escape pod. *she gives an evil grin*

*she turns toward Enzo*

And to you, My lord, Deal with him quickly, there are many things we need to catch up on...."

Briggite walks away, the crowd stunned at what had just happend.

Enzo watches Brigitte walking off....

"Don't worry - this won't take a minute. We'll get going soon, mon cherie...."

[color=#009900]He turns his head to Etien, who was now ready to fight.

"I see the fear in your eyes. Even if I was dead for 3 months, you are no match for me! Give me my spear!"

[color=#009900]They bring him his favourite weapon.

"Any last prayers?"

[color=#009900]As the fight began, Enzo charged forward to hurl the spear into Etien's heart....
[Image: tcor109.jpg]

Etien stepped to the side, grabbing the spear as it went past him, before sweeping his own spear around and knocking Enzo's legs from under him...

[Image: Enzofall.jpg]

Enzo falls down with a loud noise of his heavy armour.

"It seems you know some tricks."

[color=#009900]He coughs

"But I'll show you how we fight in the Legion now"

Enzo quickly gets up and, in a matter of seconds he punches Etien in his face, causing him to fall

"Like I said....I will stay Lord..."

Then, he grabs him by his throat and picks him up....
He strangulates him with both hands, thinking he would fall unconscious

Etien didnt even bother trying to remove Enzo's hands frmo his throat. he simply reached into his gauntlet and pulled out the metal device he had hidden there. With the push of a button an a solid energy bar flicked into life, lost cohesion, and exploded, sending the two of them sprawling across the room in opposite directions, a large blue field remaining where they were for a few moments before dissipating.

Etien got up, gasping for air while Enzo reoriented himself. the two looked across at each other from across the room, before Etien, having regained his breath, croaked hoarsely:

"A little piece technology i designed. not quite functional, but it does the job, dont you think?"