Discovery Gaming Community
Admin Notice: Player Sanctioned - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Sanctions and Warnings (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Admin Notice: Player Sanctioned (/showthread.php?tid=46801)

Admin Notice: Player Sanctioned - Fellow Hoodlum - 09-13-2010

Cpt_Montgomery/Winston.Churchill has been sanctioned for:

Quote:3.3 Out-of-character (OOC) chat must not be used in system or local chat. OOC communication in group or
private chat between players will cease if one player requests it. Admins are free to communicate with any
player at any time.

3.4 Threatening other players with reports and sanctions, attempting to pose as an Admin and using an
Admin's name without permission is not allowed.
Inaccurate and almost malicious rule lawyering ...

Consequences: Serious credit fund depletion.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised
that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions
up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other
legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

Admin Notice: Player Sanctioned - .:Ronin:. - 09-13-2010

' Wrote:Cpt_Montgomery/Winston.Churchill has been sanctioned for:
Inaccurate and almost malicious rule lawyering ...

Consequences: Serious credit fund depletion.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised
that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions
up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other
legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

So someone with a Junker ID and tag can fly a Pirate Transport without the permission of the faction that owns the ship (according to the tech chart) and as soon as I tell him he realises and runs off to Lisburn Rock to sell it, I get sanctioned? Nice.

In addition to 'seriously depleting my credits', please go ahead and delete my account completely as after a month of desperately trying to learn the hideous amount of rules and regulations on this server and play as a law-abiding character, I can see I have been wasting my time.

I can only assume your aim is to have a cliquey geek-fest of a server that is not accessible to newcomers so I will leave you in peace to enjoy it.

Regards.

PS - as expected the link to the violation report doesn't work.

Admin Notice: Player Sanctioned - Malexa - 09-13-2010

Let me please address this link to you: Usage of Pirate Transports, Trains, and Freighters, ANYBODY CAN USE THEM

Also I would like to know where you have seen that the P-Trans belongs to a certain faction according to the tech-chart.

A pity to see that you lost interest due to all our rules here.
These rules are there to ensure a stable roleplay environment and differ this server from normal PvP servers.
On the first look the rules may seem to be too many to learn. The best idea is to print the rules and peek into them when you are unsure, if it is allowed or not.
If you buy equipment or a new ship, simply open the tech-chart in your background.

After a week you surely know 90% of the common rules and only some special cases will force you to look them up.
And if you stay clueless after looking them up, simply ask in the forums.

Malexa

EDIT:

PS: The link works fine for us Admins. The purpose of this link is that the Admin team can quickly look up the report if questions occur. Posted violation reports are invisible to everyone except the Admin team.
Reason is to keep the reporters out of the line of fire.