Discovery Gaming Community
Transmission to the Zoners of Freeport 1 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Transmission to the Zoners of Freeport 1 (/showthread.php?tid=46814)

Transmission to the Zoners of Freeport 1 - qwertypp7 - 09-13-2010

---Incoming Transmission---

Comm ID: 'Mr Icarus'
Subject: Possible supply source

Greetings Zoners of Freeport 1.

I come to you today with some good news from some concerned clients of mine. In light of recent diplomatic developments in Bretonia, these clients (who shall remain anonymous until I recieve further communication from officials within the Zoner Alliance through more secure channels) may be willing to supply Freeport 1 with essential medical, food and oxygen supplies. The delivering transports would be seemingly unaffiliated with any faction as to avoid any diplomatic consequences and would be able to keep the Freeport operational for some time. This charitable service will of course be provided without charge.

I await the response of the Zoner Alliance so that arrangements can be made.

Mr Icarus out.

---End Transmission---

Transmission to the Zoners of Freeport 1 - exlibrismortis - 09-13-2010

>>>Incoming Transmission<<<

> CommID: Admiral Gideon Ravenor
> Location: Gran Carnaria, Omega 49
> Encryption: High
> Destination: Mr Icarus
> Subject: Status of Forces

***Initiating Video Feed***
[Image: GideonRavenor-1.jpg]

Mr Icarus,

Your apparent interest is appreciated in this effort. Yet, we cannot not just allow any vessels to be supplying the freeport in these most troubling times. If you could provide a status of forces, with appropriate ID Registrations, in a more secure atmosphere, then I can hand it off to the Alliance for approval.

Ravenor Out!

***End Video Transmission***

>>>Transmission Terminated<<<

Subject: Possible supply source

Very well Admiral Ravenor, I shall contact you via a secure channel immediately to make the nature of my clients and their resources clear.

Mr Icarus out.

---End Transmission---

Subject: More assistance

It seems that developments on Freeport 1 have taken a drastic turn for the worse if my clients intelligence is to be believed.

In addition to the assistance already arranged, they have hired a group of freelancers to act as security around Freeport 1. They will also add repair materials and equipment to their shipments of supplies.

Mr Icarus out.

---End Transmission---