Discovery Gaming Community
Krüger Mineralien Information/Feedback/Status - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: Kruger| (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=177)
+----- Thread: Krüger Mineralien Information/Feedback/Status (/showthread.php?tid=46858)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Krüger Mineralien Information/Feedback/Status - Kruger - 09-14-2010

[Image: 2vvs308.png]

Krüger Mineralien Public Relations Center... Want to complain? Want to say thanks? This is the place...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Faction Status - Company Handbook - Information on all aspects of the corporation.

Recruitment - Where interested men and woman can apply to become new members of Krüger Mineralien.

Report Office - Where current Krüger Mineralien members report mining operations, trade runs, patrol reports and anything else they feel is important.

Request Office - Where current Krüger Mineralien members can request use of Shared Ships, Weapons, Equipment, Promotions and Loans.

Krüger Bar - Where hard working Krüger Mineralien employees can tell some stories and have a cold one.

Bounty Board - Where you can register and claim bounties for your kills.

Kruger Mineralien Facility | Docking permissions & Store - Where docking permission can be requested for.

Faction Wiki Page - An overview of the Krüger Mineralien faction. (under construction)

Kruger Minerals Information/Feedback/Status - Vexykin - 12-01-2010

Bump

Give us Feedback how are we doing.

Thank you

Kruger Minerals Information/Feedback/Status - chopper - 12-04-2010

I have a question, rather then feedback, concerning your recent Bounty office.

In general bounties you are offering money for destroying Corsair, Outcast and Pirate ID'd ships.
Now, what's with the Hessians?
I can't think of any reason for not including Hessians, which are far bigger threat to Kruger then Corsairs and OC together.

Just a question, being curious!

Kruger Minerals Information/Feedback/Status - Kruger - 12-04-2010

We are currently discussing the issue of the Red Hessians, that is why it was not posted. The issue was not settled, I did not see a reason to hold the whole board up because of one blanket bounty.

The Red Hessians are not a bigger threat to Kruger than the Corsairs and Outcasts. I have never seen Corsairs booting Hessians out of Omega 7, I have personally witnessed Hessians taking care of Corsairs more than once. The Red Hessians are of Rheinland origin, they preach they only want to better Rheinland, and are more help than hurt at times. I am not saying they preach the truth but the least Kruger can do for these patriots is allow the Rheinland Military to deal with them. They are a Rheinland problem, and should be dealt with by Rheinland, not at the hands of some greedy Merc.

But Kruger also realizes that not all Hessians fight for the cause, some are petty crooks filled with greed. These members that claim to be a Hessian, but are nothing more than terrorists. You can expect something regarding these Hessian parasites be added to the board soon, but for now Hessians will be dealt with the military.

That is why Hessians have not been added to the board yet.

Kruger Minerals Information/Feedback/Status - chopper - 12-04-2010

I understand your point, but I think it's a flawed one, at least if you are RP-ing like Kruger NPC faction.
While you have Hessians listed as your enemies, you don't have Corsairs or Outcasts there.
And you are listed as the enemies of Hessians on their infocard.

It's not a big issue, actually, I was just being curious.
It sounds like either you have a weak spot for the Hessians, or you find it expensive to pay for every Hessian killed.

Both you and me know that Hessians do patrol O-7 and pirate whoever they can, especially Kruger and Daunman.

Kruger Minerals Information/Feedback/Status - Kruger - 12-13-2010

I am sorry about not replying, actually forgot about this. Have a lot going on.

I am glad you understand my point, because I can also see it from your side. But I just think we disagree, I don't think either view is flawed. We are the official Kruger faction and do have to abide by certain Kruger lore, but we are allowed a bit of freedom.

But yes, I do not want to donate my hard earned credits just so mercs and freelancer can make some credits. The bounty board is there to punish enemies of Kruger, and honestly most Hessians are fair, which goes a long way. Where as when Corsairs and Outcasts pirate Kruger they do not ask meager sums. Personally I think pirating is just a part of the game, but some take it to far.

InRP, my character is extremely nationalistic, almost so far as to be prejudice against anyone not from Rheinland. Even though he disagrees with Hessians, they are better than a two bit criminal just for being from Rheinland. So I guess I do have a weak spot for Hessians. But if you are implying that I have an OOC weak spot for Hessians, I'll just make it clear I do not know a single Hessian, nor do I, or have I played a Hessian character. Also do not plan on playing a Hessian.

And just to sum it up, I can tell you I do not know for a fact Hessians pirate Kruger whenever they can. I personally have RPed with Hessians, and been let go with no donation. Not just once either. This is a game of interaction with people, and those interactions can shape people's opinions, not just lore.

Thanks for using our feedback, your information is appreciated and taken into consideration ... we will be adding all Hessians to the board shortly, hopefully that will make more sense to you.

Kruger Minerals Information/Feedback/Status - The.Outlaw.Star - 12-13-2010

You all are doing a great job at becoming a wealthy mining company. Some more in game RP from your miners and esscort squades and you got it down. I am glad to see alot of activity from you all afetr months without any. I look forward to the relation that Kruger and IMG may/have essablish in the future.

Kruger Minerals Information/Feedback/Status - lukasz_r128a - 03-18-2011

Bump bump... we are still here and still waiting for all suggestions/opinions/feedback...

Kruger Minerals Information/Feedback/Status - Kruger - 05-23-2011

Still awaiting feedback here.

Kruger Minerals Information/Feedback/Status - A1t - 05-31-2011

i have question about your relationships with IMG. Are you neutral/friendly/hostile to them? they give a support to hessians, who pirates kruger miners.